Found Safe TX - 6 Davidson children, ages 1 - 11, In Danger, abd by Jacklyn Davidson 31 & Jaime Davidson 30, blk 2019 Nissan NV Van, San Antonio, 3 Dec 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1670067943572.png

BEXAR COUNTY, Texas (KWTX) - An Amber Alert has been Saturday morning in Texas for six children, all under the age of 12.

The Bexar County Sheriff’s Office is searching for Elaina Davidson, white, female, 11 years old, Raylan Davidson, white, male, 9 years old, Savanna Davidson, white, female, 7 years old, Maddilyn Davidson, white, female, 4 years old, Avangeline Davidson, white, female, 2 years old, and Declan Davidson, white, male, 1 year old.

Police are looking for Jacklyn Davidson, 31 years old, white, female, 5′6″, 115 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes and Jaime Davidson, 30 years old, white, male, 6′2″, 225 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, in connection with their abduction.

Suspects are driving a black 2019 Nissan NV Van bearing Texas license plate number 9SY.

They were last seen in San Antonio, Texas.

Law enforcement officials believe this child to be in grave or immediate danger.

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Bexar county Sheriff’s Office at 210-335-6000.

Last seen date isn't given. Amber Alert issued early Dec 3,
It is hard for this many people to go missing, so hopefully they will be found quickly.

They have been missing since Nov 30.

Here is the link to their NCMEC pages.

It is a breaking story, so all details aren't yet in MSM.

DEC 3, 2022
[...]

Child Protective Services was reportedly granted temporary custody over the children on Wednesday, prompting Jacklyn to evade the department and flee with her children in the 900 block of Andean Emerald in the westside of Bexar County, the Sheriff's Office said. Law enforcement issued warrants for Jacklyn and the children's father, 40-year-old Jamie Davidson, for interference with child custody.

Jacklyn was taken into custody when the children were found. Jamie remains at large.

[...]

The six missing children were found safe Saturday morning at 7:52 a.m.

Investigators believed 40-year-old Jaime Davidson was also with the children. However, he remains at large, said BCSO.

interesting statement from the parents attorney.
I truly sympathise with Mom if her children are being unfairly targeted by CPS and my heart goes out to her. However, loading them all into the family van and making a run for it? That is not going to help her case in the courts.

It seems like she has a competent attorney and she is going to have to rely upon him because he has his work cut out for him now. I don't know what CPS told the judge for them to be able to circumvent protocol and take them away suddenly but it must have been something compelling.

I hope the parents can fight it successfully if it is hogwash. It is so frustrating because we see so many heartbreaking cases where CPS leaves children in horrid home situations for too long and it is hard to understand how that happens,....then on opposite end you hear of children taken from good homes, for no apparent reason. So frustrating.

I haven't been able to find any hint of why CPS was given emergency custody of the 6 children. Mom says they were unfairly targeted and it was corruption by CPS behind the targeting. But she didn't say why CPS was after the family.

We have seen prior cases when families have controversial medical treatments when children have illnesses, or they have controversial beliefs concerning vaccinations or something that CPS might decide is dangerous for the family.

It surprised me that the mother didn't give a hint about it and proclaim her narrative about why there is this tension between the family and CPS.

I'm wondering what the occasion was for the photos in the original post. Look carefully at those children. The only child expressing any joy or spunk is Avangeline. The other children look resigned and depressed.

"According to an arrest affidavit, CPS told deputies that Jacklyn stated she was going to take the children and go to Austin to speak with Governor Abbott about her custody battle." SRSLY?

The mom sounds fanatical and definitely not putting on a calm face FOR HER CHILDREN, Scary, unsettled things are going on for those kids and it isn't helping that mom is really upset and angry -- making things even more terrifying for her children.

Last edited:
I watched two videos mom posted. She said the investigation is because one of her kids reported sexual abuse. She also said the same kid was sexually abused by someone else like a year prior. I’m sorry, but why wouldn’t this be investigated? In one of the videos one or maybe two kids can be heard crying in the background and you can see one of the older kids looking stressed and unhappy trying to take care of the crying kid.
I’m not jumping on the “poor mom” “evil CPS” bandwagon quite yet. I’m on the “let’s make sure the kids are safe and cared for” bandwagon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back