Found Safe TX - 6 Davidson children, ages 1 - 11, In Danger, abd by Jacklyn Davidson 31 & Jaime Davidson 30, blk 2019 Nissan NV Van, San Antonio, 3 Dec 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DEC 5, 2022
[...]

The Bexar County Sheriff's Office said Davidson took her children on November 30 after CPS had been granted temporary custody.

She and her husband have been publicly calling out CPS throughout this process. They spoke at a news conference on Monday with their attorney.

"My children mean the world to us. They always have and always will," Jacklyn Davidson said.

[...]

In the press conference, the couple said that their children are now afraid to talk to any authority figure and that they are "traumatized." They claim that no CPS investigation took place.

However, one of the children reportedly did make an outcry after they were allegedly sexually abused by a relative outside of the home. That relative does not live in the state, and their attorney said they are also a juvenile, "but that child is not coming back to Texas." This person also has not been in the state recently, the attorney said. A hearing will reportedly take place in California.

[...]

DEC 5, 2022
[...]

The Bexar County Sheriff's Office said Davidson took her children on November 30 after CPS had been granted temporary custody.

She and her husband have been publicly calling out CPS throughout this process. They spoke at a news conference on Monday with their attorney.

"My children mean the world to us. They always have and always will," Jacklyn Davidson said.

[...]

In the press conference, the couple said that their children are now afraid to talk to any authority figure and that they are "traumatized." They claim that no CPS investigation took place.

However, one of the children reportedly did make an outcry after they were allegedly sexually abused by a relative outside of the home. That relative does not live in the state, and their attorney said they are also a juvenile, "but that child is not coming back to Texas." This person also has not been in the state recently, the attorney said. A hearing will reportedly take place in California.

[...]
BBM - those poor kids being brainwashed

I was a neglected kid in a dysfunctional home and I see myself in the pictures of those children. The unkempt, unbrushed hair, the thousand yard stare. I hope they're placed somewhere that they can be together and know safety and stability, as I often wished I would be when I was a child.

I was a neglected kid in a dysfunctional home and I see myself in the pictures of those children. The unkempt, unbrushed hair, the thousand yard stare. I hope they're placed somewhere that they can be together and know safety and stability, as I often wished I would be when I was a child.
It hurt my heart when mom said 'my kids have horrible nightmares every night, every one of them do'. And they cry and hide and won't go to school' and one of them is suicidal.

She is using that as evidence of why they shouldn't be taken into care, but to me, it gives me more questions and doubt.

DEC 6, 2022
[...]

The battle began with the state department two years ago after Jacklyn contacted CPS about an incident in her own household. In September 2020, one of the Davidson children made an allegation of sexual abuse by an older sibling which prompted the parents to reach out to CPS. The Davidsons reportedly removed the older sibling, who was also a minor, from the household immediately. The Express-News said that the sibling is currently living in California.

Ritchie said that CPS did not follow-up with the Davidson family about the allegations until September 2022 when the state agency asked to speak to the children, which Jacklyn refused. CPS petitioned the court to investigate the allegations, which was granted, and the children were interviewed in October, during which a second child reportedly made an allegation of sexual abuse from the 2020 incident.

The children were removed from the home and taken into state custody after the interview until November 1, when a judge denied the agency's request to remove the children from a home. The Davidsons say CPS continued to attempt to take the children from the home and lodged complaints against them for being uncooperative when state agency workers reportedly showed up unannounced multiple times to speak to the children accompanied by law enforcement.

[...]

"Twenty-six days after the children were returned by a court of law to my client, CPS took a second bite at the apple," Ritchie said. "By circumventing the rules of evidence, CPS convinced a judge that the children needed to be removed from their home. Based on no evidence, the judge issued a ruling for the children to again be removed from the Davidson family."

The Davidsons are appealing the November 30 ruling.

[...]

"The Davidsons have fully complied, and will continue to comply, with the law and the requests of CPS," Ritchie said Saturday. "They have turned themselves in, and the children over to the Department, without incident. Watching that family be torn apart was one of the most heartbreaking scenes I have ever witnessed. I know that these children are safe with their family, and were safe with their family for almost a full month before CPS interfered. I cannot say the same is true while these children are State care."

[...]

I'm wondering what the occasion was for the photos in the original post. Look carefully at those children. The only child expressing any joy or spunk is Avangeline. The other children look resigned and depressed.

"According to an arrest affidavit, CPS told deputies that Jacklyn stated she was going to take the children and go to Austin to speak with Governor Abbott about her custody battle." SRSLY?

The mom sounds fanatical and definitely not putting on a calm face FOR HER CHILDREN, Scary, unsettled things are going on for those kids and it isn't helping that mom is really upset and angry -- making things even more terrifying for her children.
I had the same thought of how sad those children look! Granted a picture is just a second in time but I did not get healthy, happy children vibes with a single one.

DEC 6, 2022
[...]

The battle began with the state department two years ago after Jacklyn contacted CPS about an incident in her own household. In September 2020, one of the Davidson children made an allegation of sexual abuse by an older sibling which prompted the parents to reach out to CPS. The Davidsons reportedly removed the older sibling, who was also a minor, from the household immediately. The Express-News said that the sibling is currently living in California.

Ritchie said that CPS did not follow-up with the Davidson family about the allegations until September 2022 when the state agency asked to speak to the children, which Jacklyn refused. CPS petitioned the court to investigate the allegations, which was granted, and the children were interviewed in October, during which a second child reportedly made an allegation of sexual abuse from the 2020 incident.

The children were removed from the home and taken into state custody after the interview until November 1, when a judge denied the agency's request to remove the children from a home. The Davidsons say CPS continued to attempt to take the children from the home and lodged complaints against them for being uncooperative when state agency workers reportedly showed up unannounced multiple times to speak to the children accompanied by law enforcement.

[...]

"Twenty-six days after the children were returned by a court of law to my client, CPS took a second bite at the apple," Ritchie said. "By circumventing the rules of evidence, CPS convinced a judge that the children needed to be removed from their home. Based on no evidence, the judge issued a ruling for the children to again be removed from the Davidson family."

The Davidsons are appealing the November 30 ruling.

[...]

"The Davidsons have fully complied, and will continue to comply, with the law and the requests of CPS," Ritchie said Saturday. "They have turned themselves in, and the children over to the Department, without incident. Watching that family be torn apart was one of the most heartbreaking scenes I have ever witnessed. I know that these children are safe with their family, and were safe with their family for almost a full month before CPS interfered. I cannot say the same is true while these children are State care."

[...]
ok so apparently, there is a 7th older davisson child who is the same perp w both kids accusations. and that older child is living in california.

ok so apparently, there is a 7th older davisson child who is the same perp w both kids accusations. and that older child is living in california.
So I imagine there will be charges filed against this "older child" who is in CA. Has there been any mention of therapy for the children who were sexually abused? I hope they're able to get help.
Something still feels rather unsettling to me. Moms defiant behavior along with her sharing all this info about her children and this situation publicly on Facebook. I hope CPS & the courts stay involved and monitors this situation.

It hurt my heart when mom said 'my kids have horrible nightmares every night, every one of them do'. And they cry and hide and won't go to school' and one of them is suicidal.

She is using that as evidence of why they shouldn't be taken into care, but to me, it gives me more questions and doubt.
Yeah, I bet the older kids REALLY don't want to go to school now, because the family's dirty laundry has been aired all over the news. There are reasons why victims' names aren't usually released to the news.

According to KSAT Dillion Collier on fb the father Jamie had his bond revoked today and he’s now in jail again this without bond.
Thanks for the update amayla.

Adding link: KSAT Dillon Collier| Facebook

... this time on a bond revocation for a felony child abuse case in Chambers County, Texas.

ETA: (The prior arrest was on a warrant for interference with child custody)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back