TX - Active shooter at Allen Shopping Mall, multiple victims, 6 May 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve had a couple of beautiful blonde, fair skinned, blue eyed children from different families in Mexico. I can’t remember what state they came from there, I just remember how amazed I was when I first met them and their families.

Would a giant Swastika and SS tattoo make them forgive his race and accept him as one of their own? I don't necessarily think so

Hispanics simply are not a "race".

Rather, Hispanics are a cultural group that consists of many different races. Some Hispanics are entirely of one particular race. Most Hispanics, however, are of mixed race.

The degree of mixing can range from being thoroughly blended- and then re mixed again to individual Hispanics who are nearly entirely of a certain race. That race can be Caucasian, Amerindian, and in some cases, Asian

Though most fully, or near fully Caucasian Hispanics are of Spanish descent, Hispanics with Italian, German, Polish, Russian and Croatian last names are fairly common in some Hispanic countries or territories such as Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Costa Rica etc.

I understand that. My girlfriend is I guess what you'd call a "white Hispanic" but she's also not a Nazi. Mixed people exist too. Are these people accepted by right wing extremists?
That's a good question. Right wing extremists I'd guess yes, they'd be accepted.
But actual white supremacists? Do they accept brown skinned people?
If they do, it's a total oxymoron.

Although, super progressive and inclusive of them to accept the very people they say they hate, as long as they all hate the same people. Or something.

Ugh, this whole dynamic of trying to understand which groups accept who and why and the color of the skin. UGH I despise racism.

I’ve had a couple of beautiful blonde, fair skinned, blue eyed children from different families in Mexico. I can’t remember what state they came from there, I just remember how amazed I was when I first met them and their families.
Probably Jalisco, San Luis Potosi, or Aquas Calientes.

As good example is the Mexican boxing super star (though some say his star is fading) Canelo Alvarez. He is from Jalisco state and has red hair.

As a side note, I am white and have been been mistaken as being from the Mexican state of Jalisco. But... I am neither Mexican, nor culturally Hispanic.

Attachments

• 1683737817325.png
    1683737817325.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 3
I understand that. My girlfriend is I guess what you'd call a "white Hispanic" but she's also not a Nazi. Mixed people exist too. Are these people accepted by right wing extremists?

A true right wing extremist does not accept mixed race people, IME (I am a mixed race person). However, these days, the overlapping ideologists of Nazism (esp as perceived by young Americans with little to no actual understanding of history), Incel-ism/misogyny, anti-immigrant movements, etc. The irrationality of this kind of thinking doesn't keep people from thinking it. There were miscegnation laws still on the books back when I was born (my parents would not have been allowed to marry in about 14-15 states). Race mixing is considered very bad by the extremists.

People can hate others who look very much like themselves, but whom they view as being culturally inferior (and that includes religion). We have longterm wars on our planet based on exactly this. Some of the worst wars are between groups who share a fairly recent common ancestry.

Some anthropologists believe that there are in group/out group "switches" in the brain that are set during early childhood (quite a bit of research to support this). There are interesting cases where adoptees who are of a different ethnicity than their adoptive parents, grow up to dislike all the groups their parents dislike (even if they are part of one of them - it happens more than I would have thought). People even get angry and depressed over their 23andme results and many people hide parts of their ethnicity (at least from others; sometimes from themselves.

To me, it sounds like this murderer had multiple identity issues. I don't think anyone has a really good explanation for why this happens. I would predict that we'd find similarities in early childhood experience between this murderer and people who join cults.

IMO.

A true right wing extremist does not accept mixed race people,
I guess it depends on your definition of "true right wing extremist".

I do know that the leader of the Proud Boys (Enrique Tarrios) is pretty far to the right- and he is also mixed race. In the end, one does not have to be white to be right wing.

If the shooter is not in a gang then why would they need to keep the police officer who shot him secret? This is weird to me. Usually they always praise the officer and put up his hero picture. This has been a very strange incident. Seems he was in the military. Was he born here, came in with migrants. How could he have gone so wrong with the opportunties this country offers for people?

maybe the police dept received threats?

That's a good question. Right wing extremists I'd guess yes, they'd be accepted.
But actual white supremacists? Do they accept brown skinned people?
If they do, it's a total oxymoron.

Although, super progressive and inclusive of them to accept the very people they say they hate, as long as they all hate the same people. Or something.

Ugh, this whole dynamic of trying to understand which groups accept who and why and the color of the skin. UGH I despise racism.

The white supremacists I have met would NOT accept anyone that wasn't pale white skinned as one of their own, with predominately white Northern European ancestry.
They might allow them to join their cause but ultimately found them inferior.
A slight tan was enough for them to criticize their genetics.
WS feel superior and most prefer Pure Bloods, and Pure Aryans, (blonde, light eye color, pale skin) but would accept brown hair, and light brown eyes if their skin was very pale.)
Extremely judgemental people.
It's confusing and crazy but ultimately they will allow those of mixed race even black, dark skin to fight their war but won't ever consider them equals.
The ultimate goal is to have a pure Aryan Nation. They believe only Aryans are God's Chosen People.
I knew people in this movement and asked them a lot of questions because I want to understand what motivates them.
FEAR OF OTHERS. FEELINGS OF SUPERIORITY TO OTHERS.
They need to feel special at all times.
I despise racism and HATE GROUPS too. Way too much hatred in this world. Instead of seeking common ground they seek to find differences and hate others for it.

There are interesting cases where adoptees who are of a different ethnicity than their adoptive parents, grow up to dislike all the groups their parents dislike (even if they are part of one of them - it happens more than I would have thought).
That makes alot of sense. One could also include reverse examples. Such as people going to great lengths to take on a false Black or American Indian identity.

In the end, I can easily see a Hispanic having right wing politics. Racist Hispanics? I have, well, met a few of them in passing. But.... a "full blown" Nazi complete with SS tattoos? It just seems like a step too far and could support an additional impetus.

Last edited:
I think not knowing his identity right probably has a very valid reason behind it. If it’s for his safety, I hope his privacy is maintained and he stays safe.

If I was the officer I'd request that my name remain redacted for my family's safety. We have no idea if he is in a gang or several. He seemed kinda confused. He seemed to have strange alliances to dangerous groups.

That makes alot of sense. One could also include reverse examples. Such as people going to great lengths to take on a false Black or American Indian identity.

In the end, I can easily see a Hispanic having right wing politics. Racist Hispanics? I have, well, met a few of them in passing. But.... a "full blown" Nazi complete with SS tattoos? It just seems like a step too far and could support an additional impetus.

The SS tattoos seem to be a full commitment to a Hate group IMHO. But I met a punk who thought it was rebellious to tattoo the swastika on his arm to be edgy but he is non-violent just dumb.
Unless he is ignorant and clueless as to what it means. Many public schools in Texas are NOT permitted to discuss Hitler, SS, Nazis, or WWII. Both sides have to be represented as good, one cannot label one as bad., Perhaps his school taught him that the Nazis were misunderstood.
I don't agree that we should allow teachers to teach Hitler was good.

The SS tattoos seem to be a full commitment to a Hate group IMHO. But I met a punk who thought it was rebellious to tattoo the swastika on his arm to be edgy but he is non-violent just dumb.
Unless he is ignorant and clueless as to what it means. Many public schools in Texas are NOT permitted to discuss Hitler, SS, Nazis, or WWII. Both sides have to be represented as good, one cannot label one as bad., Perhaps his school taught him that the Nazis were misunderstood.
I don't agree that we should allow teachers to teach Hitler was good.
I guess I’m gonna be teaching my grandkids American and world history along with family history if that lying school crap is taught here! Although I did the same for my kids when they weren’t taught right either.

YIKES! So he wasn't recently radicalized.
He self reported in one of his online screeds that he argued with his science teacher about Hitler/Nazis and, according to him, "won" the arguement. This has apparently been a longterm problem with him, dating back until at least high school. He also self reported that his family said he wasn't "right in the head." So his parents knew. What we don't know yet for certain is if he was actually a member of a gang or just pretending to be a member of a gang. And yes, there are men who actually pretend to be gang members. The gangs don't like that and will usually take action against such a person or even admit them into the gang, after they take a beating from the gang.

He self reported in one of his online screeds that he argued with his science teacher about Hitler/Nazis and, according to him, "won" the arguement. This has apparently been a longterm problem with him, dating back until at least high school. He also self reported that his family said he wasn't "right in the head." So his parents knew. What we don't know yet for certain is if he was actually a member of a gang or just pretending to be a member of a gang. And yes, there are men who actually pretend to be gang members. The gangs don't like that and will usually take action against such a person or even admit them into the gang, after they take a beating from the gang.

So this has been a problem since HS at least, so the Army must have heard his rants...just wish they would have made it not possible for him to own a gun.
His tattoos are bizarre. The Dallas Logo on his hand in particular is really dumb looking, not even well designed. Who tattoos a city logo on their hand?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back