TX - Active shooter at Allen Shopping Mall, multiple victims, 6 May 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel like we could hear, "Mass Shooting" and just assume it's Texas or Florida.

ETA: I fear the day when mass shootings and school shootings become so common that they are just a news snippet, not fully broadcasted. That will be the day that we have completely lost our collective soul. G-d bless America indeed.
We're already there, or very close to it.

It appears there could have been even more wounded and dead if not for this officer.

At 3:36 p.m. on Saturday, May 6, 2023, an Allen Police Department officer on an unrelated call heard gunshots at Allen Premium Outlets. The officer engaged the suspect and neutralized the threat. He then called for emergency personnel.

It appears there could have been even more wounded and dead if not for this officer.

At 3:36 p.m. on Saturday, May 6, 2023, an Allen Police Department officer on an unrelated call heard gunshots at Allen Premium Outlets. The officer engaged the suspect and neutralized the threat. He then called for emergency personnel.
Badass. Well done

A hero!

I was disgusted by the press conference tonight. Only two people in it acknowledged the victims. Everyone focused on praising the cop who shot the killer and giving prayers. I'll bet not ONE of those victims' families will give one rat's *advertiser censored** about the prayers from the local officials. What a joke. I felt they are in CYA mode big time. Provided the absolutely most minimal information possible.

I was disgusted by the press conference tonight. Only two people in it acknowledged the victims. Everyone focused on praising the cop who shot the killer and giving prayers. I'll bet not ONE of those victims' families will give one rat's *advertiser censored** about the prayers from the local officials. What a joke. I felt they are in CYA mode big time. Provided the absolutely most minimal information possible.
I dunno. This guy could have killed dozens more if not for that engagement. He ran towards the threat and wiped his *advertiser censored* out.

But yeah, I agree with your criticism regarding the victims.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996
Back