TX - Active shooter at Allen Shopping Mall, multiple victims, 6 May 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve always thought if Sandy Hook, a classroom of first graders and their teaching staff, didn’t change our laws, nothing will. Last year, a classroom of third graders. Still nothing.

What I have noticed is that these shootings no longer stay in the news headlines for more than a couple days, if that.
I heard a witness say what he saw (eg a woman with her face shot off and another with blood pouring out of her abdomen). I'm wondering if the only way to motivate Americans to change laws and attitudes is to release photos of casualties who have been shot by AR-15 s or similar weapons of war? Of course permission from the families would be needed.

Have you heard about how Serbia has responded after it had two mass shootings (which are rare there)? So different from the usual American response.

I personally don't watch those videos and if I had a family member killed in such a way, I wouldn't want their bloody remains blasted all over the internet for eternity.

It really is a double edged sword isn't it? I don't know if there is a right or wrong answer. :(

MOO

I don't watch videos (not intentionally), I have no desire to watch people being killed. I have seen a photograph of the aftermath at the front of the mall, which is horrific but I think it helps (me personally, not in general) to keep it real, because the general consensus seems to be LE or higher ups underpaying it, calling it an attack instead of what it actually was. I don't want to forget it in a couple of days and move on, every single victim of every mass shooting deserves to be recognised and remembered. Its the least I can do.

I know it doesn't make sense but there is a growing number of Hispanic white supremacists and nazis. I would mention names but I don't want to give those freaks attention. Some of them are very popular with the alt right. Jmo
First I'm hearing of it. Don't you sort of have to be white, to be a white surpremacist?
It sounds like one heck of a bizarre oxymoron to me.

I was the one in this thread who mentioned that in the presser last night, they stated they activated their "mass attack protocol" for police, first responders, etc. I have heard this same term used in response to another recent shooting event as well, and IMO it is a way to distance and minimize that these are shootings.
I don't think it's meant to distance and minimize the fact these are shootings. There are many ways to have a mass attack. So having a protocol that fits for any mass attack situation is a good idea. A bomb comes to mind as another one and there have been incidents with a person using a knife/sword/sharp object to harm multiple people.

First I'm hearing of it. Don't you sort of have to be white, to be a white surpremacist?
It sounds like one heck of a bizarre oxymoron to me.

You would think but I mean there are also gay and trans Nazis. I'm very involved with politics as a leftie so I run across and learn about a lot of weirdos. If you wanna look into Hispanic white supremacists you can start with Nick Fuentes wiki page. I feel like some people forget that a lot of Hispanic people look "white".

You would think but I mean there are also gay and trans Nazis. I'm very involved with politics as a leftie so I run across and learn about a lot of weirdos. If you wanna look into Hispanic white supremacists you can start with Nick Fuentes wiki page. I feel like some people forget that a lot of Hispanic people look "white".
I sure didn't expect the leader of the Proud Boys to be mixed black and Cuban.

You never hear about this mass shooting, which happened on an Indian reservation (and that may be why). The shooter was a kid who held Nazi beliefs (and I realize he was a teenager and probably didn't understand that were the Nazis to reach power here, he'd have been the first person to go bye-bye.)

Yeah I forgot about Fuentes. He's easy to forget. :) Plus, I don't even know if Hispanics consider him one, his mom is white and his dad is half Mexican. I have no idea where he fits but he's definitely a weirdo.

I guess the jury is still out for now anyway, if the Allen Texas murderous monster was also a racist weirdo. I'm guessing no, but stranger things have happened, that's for sure.

Yeah I forgot about Fuentes. He's easy to forget. :) Plus, I don't even know if Hispanics consider him one, his mom is white and his dad is half Mexican. I have no idea where he fits but he's definitely a weirdo.

I guess the jury is still out for now anyway, if the Allen Texas murderous monster was also a racist weirdo. I'm guessing no, but stranger things have happened, that's for sure.

Yeah this could of just been a mentally unstable person who unfortunately had access to guns. Very destructive guns. I'm sure we will learn more.

Mmhmm. Really.

This is exactly what folks mean when they talk about the media pushing a narrative.
He was a murderous monster, no need to slap a label on that doesn't even fit, for crying out loud.
Alot of Hispanic people identify as white. In fact when I fill out forms here in Texas, I have to specifically mark, “white not Hispanic.”

This has more info about him. We don't know what the patch was yet. I have guesses but I'll wait till we learn more.
I googled "right wing acronym" and came up empty.

The whole thing is a flaming nightmare for his victims and loved ones, as well as his own family.
I have to wonder if there's a "manifesto" or some other content that will reveal whatever dark and twisted motive he had.

He apparently lived at home with his parents until March. The longterm stay hotel he was living in is off of North Stemmons - a 35 to 40 minute drive from Allen Premium Outlets. (I also saw that his brother may live there as well.). He passed by several other malls on the way to Allen Premium Outlets, so I do wonder why the outlet mall in Allen was chosen rather than the upscale malls he passed by? People who knew him said he was difficult to converse with - basically they never had a conversation with him at all, even if they were next door neighbors and said "hello" to him. "“He tried to acknowledge us but seemed a little off," Julie said. "He wasn’t somebody you could carry a conversation with.""

Last edited:
I googled "right wing acronym" and came up empty.

The whole thing is a flaming nightmare for his victims and loved ones, as well as his own family.
I have to wonder if there's a "manifesto" or some other content that will reveal whatever dark and twisted motive he had.

I suggest looking through "A Guide to Online Radical-Right Symbols, Slogans and Slurs" just look it up on Google.

From the article:

According to the Post, Garcia, who had “multiple weapons on him and in his nearby car,” was wearing a patch on his chest that “suggested the potential white supremacist leanings.”

Has anyone seen this patch?
@RobertDownen_ Politics + extremism reporter @TexasTribune

Mauricio Garcia, who killed 8 people outside of Allen Premium Outlets, was reportedly wearing a "Right Wing Death Squad" patch. The phrase is popular among neo-Nazis and other extremist groups

Right Wing Death Squad" is also big among the Proud Boys, who are led by an Afro-Cuban guy named Enrique Tarrio.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle
Back