Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if Reporter Twitter links are permitted, so not linking yet, but Alex Rozier from WFAA tweeted just now that Alan’s body was found today a mile from where his car was located. Trying to find a source other than Twitter.
They are definitely allowed, thank you.
Such sad news today. My heart goes out to his family.

Such a tragic end to what appears to be a very loving man who contributed so much to the people around him. I'm thinking of his loved ones tonight. The finality is very heartbreaking even though this was the most likely outcome.

I have been on the campus of Paul Quinn College and can visualize the wooded area. I'm wondering how he ended up there? A random person carjacked Alan and killed him right then and put his body in the car and drove to Paul Quinn College with his body then drove a mile and dumped the car? That sounds really bizarre. Why kill him at all? Just rob him and take the vehicle. If killing him, why not shoot him and leave him there? It's just confusing to me on why the moving of the body and then dumping the car. So much extra work for what? I sure hope they left plenty of evidence and the perp(s) are caught soon.

Ps I am also thinking of the persons who found Alan. They must be hurting tonight too. But I'm glad they did find him so he can be put to rest in a loving way.

All MOO

Endangered Missing Person – James Alan White

Update on 5/14/2021:

On May 13, 2021, at approximately 12:30 p.m., a survey crew working for Paul Quinn College found human remains in a wooded area northwest of the campus and called 911. On May 14, 2021, those remains were positively identified by the Dallas County Medical Examiner as James Alan White. The cause of death is still undetermined.

The investigation remains active and ongoing, and the Homicide Unit is asking for anyone with information regarding Mr. White’s case to contact Detective Eric Barnes at (214) 283-4818 or eric.barnes@dallascityhall.com. Please reference case number 188623-2020.

A private fund is offering a $10,000 reward for information regarding Mr. James Alan White’s case.

CRIME STOPPERS REWARD INFORMATION

Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for information called into Crime Stoppers that leads to the arrest and indictment for a felony offense. Call Crime Stoppers at: (214)373-TIPS, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid