TX TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, found deceased, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was mentioned in an earlier thread that the CVS cameras at the intersection nearest his house didn’t pick up his car. If that is true then it’s doubtful he made it to the alley behind his house. However, I think it came from an unverified source.

Also rereading the information from the verified family member she speculated that the phone might have had its SIM card removed. This doesn’t make sense if they had already found the phone in the car as the recent voice article states.

His phone could have been found without the SIM card in it. A phone is accessible without a SIM card. LE has technology to deal with such issues, imo.
The family member may have thought since his phone stopped responding that the SIM card was removed, when it simply could have been powered off.

I wonder if when the battery totally drains on a vehicle, is power also lost to the GPS? Is there auxiliary power on the GPS unit that powers it independently from the car battery? That's where my mind is going.
The GPS i n a car is a receiver, not a transmitter and not a recorder (unless one pays for extra services which it appears the dealer did not).
The power comes from the normal car battery.

From 'verified family member' TheLastUnicorn post of Nov. 14, 2020: "...We also know for a fact he didn’t make it home. There are cameras on the front and back of the house and his car never shows up. Other details I can’t give out right now."

Other details, eh? That needed to be kept under wraps....hmmm. Mr. White's brother has, since remains were recovered, revealed that he thinks Mr. White was murdered and his body dumped. I'm pretty sure that LE too has a pretty good idea of what happened to Mr. White. The what, but maybe not yet the who. Trying to pin down the who. We'll find out when the time is right.

Last edited:
From 'verified family member' TheLastUnicorn post of Nov. 14, 2020: "...We also know for a fact he didn’t make it home. There are cameras on the front and back of the house and his car never shows up. Other details I can’t give out right now."
Other details, eh? That needed to be kept under wraps....hmmm.

Those 'other details' they couldn't give out were mentioned in November 2020.....that's 7 months ago, and they've still not been given out now.

Makes it sound more serious than a random carjack, and makes me even more curious as to what was going on in Alan's life....

Those 'other details' they couldn't give out were mentioned in November 2020.....that's 7 months ago, and they've still not been given out now.

Makes it sound more serious than a random carjack, and makes me even more curious as to what was going on in Alan's life....
We learned one detail now that wasn't disclosed back then. The phone was in the car.

The obituary sort of feels to me like Rusty and Alan's brother wrote it together. I thought it was lovely to read about Alan's life. It sounded like her really enjoyed life and he was a wonderful person. Rest in peace and peace to your family, Alan.

I think it's SOP when a homicide is suspected. JMO.

I have followed cases where LE has a suspect in mind and they do watch at such things like vigils or organized searches, and even funerals.

But in Alan's case, we still don't know his cod/mod or which direction LE going, or even if they have a suspect (or if they do, that he/she would be someone attending his funeral).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back