GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Wondergirl. I looked at a more updated one. I didn't notice three at one addy.

What's up with that?

Dang and it's a house. I thought maybe apartments. So close to a park too.

Maybe it is a group home type setting for RSOs.

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 4h
FBI agents carry boxes from Saginaw home..searched in connection w/body found @FOX4
https://twitter.com/BrandonToddFOX4/status/352191573032833025/photo/1

Dionne Anglin ‏@DAnglinFox4 3h
Investigators have spent ENTIRE day collecting evidence at home of Saginaw child who's body was left in street wrapped in a tarp. @FOX4

Would that be the case if the child was abducted from the home? unless the abductor was inside the home like a family or friend ? So sad :(

I cannot stop thinking about the neighbor's words of her sobbing when time came to go back home......... that's NOT OK !

Would that be the case if the child was abducted from the home? unless the abductor was inside the home like a family or friend ? So sad :(

I cannot stop thinking about the neighbor's words of her sobbing when time came to go back home......... that's NOT OK !

Where did I miss that? Sorry, I've been reading off & on, so I must've missed that

I'm not putting much stock in the neighbor's report yet. Lots of kids that age throw a fit when told playtime is over.

[/B]

Where did I miss that? Sorry, I've been reading off & on, so I must've missed that

It's video from nbcdfw.com Skibaboo posted it a page or 2 or so back. It's heartbreaking and makes me wonder if a predator got her from outside the home.

I was looking up old articles about Opal. Here's a statement about crime in Saginaw. Of course it's 14 years later now:

The abduction has jolted this small North Tarrant community of about 12,000, where there have been only three homicides and one family-related abduction in 19 years.

ETA: There were two murders in Saginaw from 1999-2006.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Saginaw-Texas.html

This is so unbelievably sad ...when I opened the thread and read the first few post and links... I emitted a groan and had to walk away for awhile... I was overwhelmed.

IMO based on her reaction when it was time to go home... Sounds like she was living with a monster.

Fwiw, from the Flickr photos (which we cannot link in this thread, I'm sure), the family looks happy, including the kids. You do not get the sense of an overtly dysfunctional or materially deprived household. (I'm thinking of some of the photos of Elaina Steinfurth...)

(Yes, I am still hoping this family does not prove me wrong about them...)

I'm not putting much stock in the neighbor's report yet. Lots of kids that age throw a fit when told playtime is over.

Did you watch the woman? She said other disturbing things.

There's always somebody in any neighborhood who's willing to cast aspersions on other people, especially their parenting skills...this neighbor could be right, but I'm going to wait for more evidence.

And some kids are just like that. One of mine at that age would start crying no matter what you wanted him to do. Even if it was something he had been begging for ten minutes ago. Never did figure that one out but eventually he outgrew it...so sad that this little girl won't have the chance.

WHY are there no updates ? :banghead:

WHY are there no updates ? :banghead:

Is it because the FBI is handling it? My experience with FBI cases is limited. Although there has been similar silence in the Elaina Steinfurth case for a month. As far as LE is concerned, you wouldn't even know there is a case. The father is literally out there dragging the river with grapnel anchors on his own, apparently. (Sorry OT)

Is it because the FBI is handling it? My experience with FBI cases is limited. Although there has been similar silence in the Elaina Steinfurth case for a month. As far as LE is concerned, you wouldn't even know there is a case. The father is literally out there dragging the river with grapnel anchors on his own, apparently. (Sorry OT)

You could be right with the FBI, still that community needs to know what is going on and if their kids are safe........

My town is VERY SMALL and has like 15 rso's. Rso's does not make it the ghetto. But my point was more that Saginaw has plenty of police to answer missing children 911 calls IMMEDIATELY and not in hours like some earlier posts were speculating. It's just not a big crime filled town where cops are so busy they would not come out for a missing child call. Imho of course.

No, no, no, Schmae. I was not involved in that part of the posts at all. I just quoted under it stating about RSO's.

Heck no, Schmae. I don't know who speculated what. I was just putting the number of RSO's up there.

You could be right with the FBI, still that community needs to know what is going on and if their kids are safe........

See, I didn't even think of that angle (don't have kids). I guess in the back of my head I keep thinking they already know who did it, but they still need to warn the public of threats if they exist, or assure them otherwise.

Ugh, now I'm back to worrying about family/household involvement (due to LE not warning of threat to public).

No, no, no, Schmae. I was not involved in that part of the posts at all. I just quoted under it stating about RSO's.

Heck no, Schmae. I don't know who speculated what. I was just putting the number of RSO's up there.

Oh I'm sorry if I posted under yours. I was just giving the info to anyone that cared, not singling you out. Sorry bout that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaterbox888