DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited out... I should look up more often

They just released her name............

SNIPPED...........

Father searched for girl

Neighbors identified the child as Alanna Gallagher.

John Janus, who lives on Crystal Brook Drive, the next street over to the west, said his 11-year-old daughter attends school with Alanna’s older sister, and that the girl frequently played at his home.

She had brown curly hair and a constant smile.

“She seemed smarter than the average 5-year-old, just because of the
questions she’d always ask,” Janus said. “And her parents are nice and very, very smart people. They like books. The last time I was in their home, the front room looked like a library.”
Janus said the father is “a cool guy” with a great sense of humor

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/0...ung-girl-found-in-saginaw.html##storylink=cpy

The photo of those teddy bears just hit me like a 2-by-4 over the head. I saw a photo earlier today of that little baby girl dressed as an angel. This hurts. She was such a little sweetheart. I can't think about what happened to little Alanna. I think I might need a break. I'm going away for a few days. I hope they find the perp and give him a hot bath...in acid.

From article linked up thread

John Janus, who lives on Crystal Brook Drive, the next street over to the west, said his 11-year-old daughter attends school with Alanna’s older sister, and that the girl frequently played at his home.

She had brown curly hair and a constant smile.

“She seemed smarter than the average 5-year-old, just because of the questions she’d always ask,” Janus said. “And her parents are nice and very, very smart people. They like books. The last time I was in their home, the front room looked like a library.”

Janus said the father is “a cool guy” with a great sense of humor.

Her murder is still not on the Dallas Morning News. Why? Someone might read the story and know important information to give to the police.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/

Edit: I finally found this story on there.

I guess another interesting question is, why hasn't the family's name been released? Maybe LE is trying to protect them/the investigation from the likely media storm that will happen when the family's non-traditional structure comes up. (I don't think I can elaborate; see parking lot thread.)

What parking lot thread?? I can't find anything related to this in parking lot? Tia

Eta duh...nevermind

My mouth just dropped open, reading this. OMG. If it wasn't the parents, then it must be someone looking for attention. Which means they'll do it again. Lord almighty. O.O

Her murder is still not on the Dallas Morning News. Why? Someone might read the story and know important information to give to the police.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/

When I click on your link, the murder comes up front and center, with a photo of the vigil. I can't read the article because I'm not a subscriber, though.

Found a fb page... some family photos... Alanna, cute a button.

Heartsick about this little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member