GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very interesting the limited details they are releasing. You never know, maybe she wasn't sexually assaulted - maybe she was presented that way to throw them off. Wishful thinking I'm sure. But look at the girl in CA last month murdered (allegedly) by her older teen brother (not at all implying Alanna was murdered by her sibling).

That's the other thing. There's actually two boys. The oldest only appears when he's little. No sign of him anywhere.

Let's get back to a timeline.

According to some accounts, she was last seen about 2:00 pm.

What happened after that? Did she ever go home for dinner or snack?
As a kid, I loved dinner. We were spent, dirty and hungry.
Sometimes it was a very simple meal, but good. We always had dessert!
Even the dreaded Jello.

"Elbows off the table. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all."
Then into the bath tub. Sometimes the ants and bugs would float around.

We were clean and sated. Now for some TV, all together.
Then off to sleep. Sometimes my brothers and I would sing. Good fun.

:seeya:

The one that shares her last name....K@rl.

IMO respectfully.... having his last name doesn't necessarily make him her biological father. It is illegal to be married to two men (IDK if they're married) but if she's married to K@rl no matter who the bio dad is...husband is the legal father (last name).... if they're not married, then it could be she wasn't sure and just listed K@rl as the father or she kept all the kids last name the same to avoid confusion. Its possible he is but with their living situation I don't think a last name sets paternity in stone.

With an extra adult in the house, you would think they could keep better tabs on the little ones...

How do people just go changing their names. I get the man did when they did the handfasting. However, can I just join the circus and make me a name up and then use it legally? Like it will come up on Intellius or something?

TIA anyone that knows.

Forgive me Filly...I'm a lil' slow :yes: but now I see where you're coming from...:doh: This is now beyond weird and confusing. :facepalm:

1.They are are very active family that participates in outdoor activities and SCA events.
2.The father is a member of the TX Guard. To me that explains a lot, especially all of the different colors of tape and the tarp, etc.

My heart aches for this family. They remind me a lot of some of my friends and family.

thepinkdragon, what is those SCA events? Like what do they encompass? Do you stay in one city or travel?

This certainly is an active family. You are right. There's kids out there that never get to enjoy all those events with loved ones. We just have to remember that even in 2013 everyone is not familiar with all the different family dynamics today.

This child would be 9

Well the kid is in the wedding pictures and the wedding was in 1999. He looks maybe 2 yo at the time? So that would be about 15-16 now. On their family website (kelthaven.org) they announce a newborn boy 12/03, so he'd be 9.

Paraphrasing, my feed kept breaking up.

"at this time we don't know this, we don't know that, nobody is a suspect at this time, we're working on this, waiting on that, but your children are safe, this is an isolated case" = we know who did it?

I wish I could feel confident that it equaled they know who did it, but I saw "Jaws".

If they do not know, it was wrong of him to say it was an isolated incident and no one should be concerned.

(his explanation of why he felt it was isolated bothered me....something like "there are no other missing children"...well, sorry, but that is not good enough for me)

So, could it be they hadn't seen Alanna since 2 or whenever because she was with someone else? Maybe that someone else said they dropped her off earlier and they didn't notice right away she was gone?

Forgive me Filly...I'm a lil' slow :yes: but now I see where you're coming from...:doh: This is now beyond weird and confusing. :facepalm:

Oh you are not slow, momtective. It took me about three hours to look into that last night.

Basically if you go by the first and "pretend" middle name of mom you're on it.

I'm a broken record, but how do I just up and become other names? Don't make me go around a circle with drums playing. That's no dig at anyone. That's my DD. They all have names like Rainbow Aurora and Oxen Bear Bow in her lil group. How do you get to be that on a piece of paper? Plus your old maiden name and your other married names then your new married name ain't really the birth name of said partner?

thepinkdragon, what is those SCA events? Like what do they encompass? Do you stay in one city or travel?

This certainly is an active family. You are right. There's kids out there that never get to enjoy all those events with loved ones. We just have to remember that even in 2013 everyone is not familiar with all the different family dynamics today.

I've seen lots of Boy Scout photos and activities also. It looks like Dad led Alanna's brothers Troop.

Another activity to add to thepinkdragons list- WoW - World of Warcraft.

Oh you are not slow, momtective. It took me about three hours to look into that last night.

Basically if you go by the first and "pretend" middle name of mom you're on it.

I'm a broken record, but how do I just up and become other names? Don't make me go around a circle with drums playing. That's no dig at anyone. That's my DD. They all have names like Rainbow Aurora and Oxen Bear Bow in her lil group. How do you get to be that on a piece of paper? Plus your old maiden name and your other married names then your new married name ain't really the birth name of said partner?

LE is giving that same line about don't worry, isolated case, in Dylan's case, yet no arrest has been made. I don't think LE should ever say this, when no one has been arrested...the person who kills a child could harm anyone.

Having alternate names is very common in the historical re-enactment/ren faire subculture. It's not anything nefarious. Often they pick names more appropriate to the era.

Well the kid is in the wedding pictures and the wedding was in 1999. He looks maybe 2 yo at the time? So that would be about 15-16 now. On their family website (kelthaven.org) they announce a newborn boy 12/03, so he'd be 9.

Thanks. I didn't see the wedding pic and had j mixed up with b. i didn't know about b. My bad. :blushing:

Is it just my computer or is WS a bit wonky right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne