GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear TH has had way too much time to destroy evidence such as hard drives etc.

Possibly. He may not know how to properly destroy all hardware evidence.
He seemed disorganized and not that smart. His level of forensic knowledge seems to be learned from CSI tv shows, and thoroughly researched or thought out.
If anything emails, facebook, and twitter backup all communications. NSA is also watching. :)

Possibly. He may not know how to properly destroy all hardware evidence.
He seemed disorganized and not that smart. His level of forensic knowledge seems to be learned from CSI tv shows, and thoroughly researched or thought out.
If anything emails, facebook, and twitter backup all communications. NSA is also watching. :)

Agree.

I don't know how he would possible carry her wrapped up that far. Again it is a very congested area and he would have been spotted by someone.

Occam's Razor...

I know people are probably sick of me writing about it but it does make sense to me.

Take a look at that fat boy. AIN'T no way fat boy carried anything heavier than his cell phone to the end of the driveway and back.

Lacks total ambition.

Didn't even have the motivation to bring her somewhere and hide her. Just dumped her off a mile from home.

I just ...:banghead: and then I....:stormingmad:

And if he killed my child I'd be in....:jail:

And of course this is all just :moo:

Occam's Razor...

I know people are probably sick of me writing about it but it does make sense to me.

Take a look at that fat boy. AIN'T no way fat boy carried anything heavier than his cell phone to the end of the driveway and back.

Lacks total ambition.

Didn't even have the motivation to bring her somewhere and hide her. Just dumped her off a mile from home.

I just ...:banghead: and then I....:stormingmad:

And if he killed my child I'd be in....:jail:

And of course this is all just :moo:

I absolutely agree!

What do you know of him so far from friends, family and his own fb.
Violent, "off", strange, scary, stoned, disorganized, angry, frustrated, and lazy.

Wonder who helped him dump her body? Best friend? or...?
I will hold my tongue. Do not want to violate TOS or sleuth anyone publically.

It seems like TH was completely unaware of the surveillance cameras (else he wouldn't have claimed he was fishing or job hunting, which would be contradicted). So, choosing to use a different car must have been a natural choice, rather than something he contrived. If TH wasn't aware of the cameras, he wouldn't bother to avoid using his own car. That argues to me that someone else was a full partner in this crime. Maybe TH even stayed home while perp #2 drove away with the body.

I guess a second possibility is that he called on someone who cared enough about him to bail him out of *any* kind of trouble and that person was willing to dump the body for him.

Why would anyone want to put themselves into a serious crime (dumping the body) if they weren't involved somehow with the abduction/rape/murder?

So your "friend" calls you and says something like, "I need a favor....can you dump this tarp I have sitting around?" That would raise too many questions. You need someone on your sicko level that A) Wouldn't see a problem with a dead child wrapped in plastic laying in that house. B) Wouldn't mind getting involved with transporting said child in their car.

I think a second person is involved.

I absolutely agree!

What do you know of him so far from friends, family and his own fb.
Violent, "off", strange, scary, stoned, disorganized, angry, frustrated, and lazy.

Wonder who helped him dump her body? Best friend? or...?
I will hold my tongue. Do not want to violate TOS or sleuth anyone publically.

Exactly. Quick thinking, ingenuity and effort don't exactly fit his available profile.

My personal theory is that TH had one, possibly two buddies over that tragic day, and their car(s) parked in his driveway (lingered for quite sometime in the neighborhood). I believe at least one friend was a participant in the crime, and then both TH and buddy took Alanna in the buddy's car to the place where she was dumped. Th either was left off on his corner and walked back, or was dropped off at home.
Jmo.

Btw, I wonder where Pensfan has been?

I am still baffled trying to figure out how or why TH would have taken Alanna to the next neighborhood over and left her there. There are so many other places nearby that would have been more secluded.

If he would have walked her over there with a wheel barrow or anything like that, someone would have seen him and spoken up quickly.

A few things we don't know:

We do not know whether or not he left the neighborhood in his own or his family's car... we have assumed he didn't but to my knowledge the police haven't said.

We do not know if any other DNA was found.

Some questions:

How often does the surveillance camera take pictures? Every second, every 5 seconds, a running video feed or motion generated?

Is it possible that the red truck that was seen near Cindy Lane was TH's reddish vehicle? Could the surveillance camera have missed his vehicle?

Where are his parents? What about teachers?

I don't think TH left AG's body in the street after walking, biking, wheelbarrowing, etc, to that location. Mostly for the reasons stated above by others, but also because AG was left in the intersection of a street, which seems more like she was dropped from a car.

If he'd been on foot, he could/would have left her in a different location, IMO. A getaway in a car from the street would at least be less likely to draw attention. A getaway on foot, from that intersection, would be way too risky.

Exactly. Quick thinking, ingenuity and effort don't exactly fit his available profile.

He is no Dexter or Ted Bundy. But, if given enough time could have become more skilled killer. He just isn't a skilled, intelligent, organized killer (thank god). Gary Ridgeway has low/average intellect and managed to evade police for years but DNA wasn't profiled and compared until the 90's, I believe.
I wonder if there's been other arrests or question in the past regarding child molestation, bullying other kids on record.
I can't believe this is first offense.

I'm wondering now if the spot where the body was dumped was picked for a reason. Just because one of the kids that found her was the same age, not saying he is involved at all. But maybe there is some vindictive reason for that spot.

Why would anyone want to put themselves into a serious crime (dumping the body) if they weren't involved somehow with the abduction/rape/murder?

So your "friend" calls you and says something like, "I need a favor....can you dump this tarp I have sitting around?" That would raise too many questions. You need someone on your sicko level that A) Wouldn't see a problem with a dead child wrapped in plastic laying in that house. B) Wouldn't mind getting involved with transporting said child in their car.

I think a second person is involved.
Or it's someone who's afraid of him....(and his metal pipe, or the hose or whatever) and was scared and dumped Alanna where they did.

I tend to think it's a female accomplice based on facebook...that's who he was friends with/in love with. But there's not a lot of interaction, there's the angry statement and likes, but not a lot of back and forth.

steveeagar ‏@steveeagar 7m UPDATE: Front page of the new arrest warrant for 17-year old Tyler Holder for (attempted) Cap. Murder for... http://fb.me/2hyLT7yKh

970981_174180876088249_857265233_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/steveeagar

He is no Dexter or Ted Bundy. But, if given enough time could have become more skilled killer. He just isn't a skilled, intelligent, organized killer (thank god). Gary Ridgeway has low/average intellect and managed to evade police for years but DNA wasn't profiled and compared until the 90's, I believe.
I wonder if there's been other arrests or question in the past regarding child molestation, bullying other kids on record.
I can't believe this is first offense.

Excellent point about Ridgeway. And I think information re: TH's past history with younger children, whether intimidation, bullying, or out and out molestation, will emerge sooner or later.

I wish there was a way to shield Alanna's mother from learning the details.
Maybe if it doesn't go to trial?? There is a chance she might not learn them.
I hope Alanna's Dad's can handle it and cope with what happened. I hope they all make it okay.

I also hope they were informed of the autopsy results by LE and NOT from reading media.

OT but relevant.

I wonder if the blood donation rules are different in different states?
In Utah I don't believe a Polyamorous family would be allowed to donate.
I know they won't take blood from a gay/lesbian person. :furious:

This is something that has always angered me because they talk about blood shortages...
Then they deny a bunch of people who would donate as often as they could. :facepalm:

If the rules are different in other states I am glad for that.

I wonder if he has been officially arrested or what is the difference being in police custody? If he has not been arrested then technically don't they have to 'release' their hold on him, even though he is in the hospital? If he hasn't been officially arrested would that imply he is perhaps unconscious?

They showed up with the arrest warrant and they took him into police custody so I am taking it that he has been arrested but I have not read anything saying exactly that.

Excellent point about Ridgeway. And I think information re: TH's past history with younger children, whether intimidation, bullying, or out and out molestation, will emerge sooner or later.

So far the mention of lead pipes and standing in the neighbors yard qualifies to me as bullying and criminal intent. Criminal mischief sounds too innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove