GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he smart enough to do that? I'll bet they come up with something.

IMO: Smart enough? Unlikely. (I am not a person who believes the FBI can retrieve data off of any hard drive because I understand how hard drives work, but I don't think TH does.)

So far the mention of lead pipes and standing in the neighbors yard qualifies to me as bullying and criminal intent. Criminal mischief sounds too innocent.

And those things were done in public, not behind closed doors. Arrogant, swaggering bully boy stuff again.

I'm wondering now if the spot where the body was dumped was picked for a reason. Just because one of the kids that found her was the same age, not saying he is involved at all. But maybe there is some vindictive reason for that spot.

Possible. I've thought it was as simple as it was the first stretch of road he/they found where there was no one outside/coast looked clear.

I don't think TH left AG's body in the street after walking, biking, wheelbarrowing, etc, to that location. Mostly for the reasons stated above by others, but also because AG was left in the intersection of a street, which seems more like she was dropped from a car.

If he'd been on foot, he could/would have left her in a different location, IMO. A getaway in a car from the street would at least be less likely to draw attention. A getaway on foot, from that intersection, would be way too risky.

BBM

I've never seriously entertained the idea they carried her on foot anywhere, but I still never thought about it that way.

If on foot, why not leave her in some brush, in a park, in someone's backyard.

Street says car.

Also not convinced he/they didn't hope she got picked up with the trash.

And those things were done in public, not behind closed doors. Arrogant, swaggering bully boy stuff again.

If he was this brazen and violent in public what was he like at home or at school with other kids without the watchful eyes of adults/ It seems his grandfather was aware of his violent perverted nature.
He is one scary "kid".

Beautiful Alanna...

przf.jpg

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/

I wish there was a way to shield Alanna's mother from learning the details.
Maybe if it doesn't go to trial?? There is a chance she might not learn them.
I hope Alanna's Dad's can handle it and cope with what happened. I hope they all make it okay.

I also hope they were informed of the autopsy results by LE and NOT from reading media.

OT but relevant.

I wonder if the blood donation rules are different in different states?
In Utah I don't believe a Polyamorous family would be allowed to donate.
I know they won't take blood from a gay/lesbian person. :furious:

This is something that has always angered me because they talk about blood shortages...
Then they deny a bunch of people who would donate as often as they could. :facepalm:

If the rules are different in other states I am glad for that.

It depends. (I'm going try and type this as politely as I can!) She can't donate if she had sexual contact with man, who has also had sexual contact with another man...in the past 12 months. A man who has had sexual contact with another man from 1977 until now, can't donate. None of the blood donation centers say that on their websites, but once you have all the paperwork in front of you, the guidelines are there.

I went a few weeks ago to donate, for a father who was injured by a drunk driver. I did not weigh enough :( Needless to say, all the sexual contact stuff was right there on the paperwork.

in fla, it takes several really bad crimes by a juvie to result in a conviction. im floored, floored!!!! they try to rehab them, pat them on the head.... over and over... my point here... dna can be taken after a conviction. a convicted juvie is RARE. the court goes above and beyond to avoid a Juvie conviction.

My personal theory is that TH had one, possibly two buddies over that tragic day, and their car(s) parked in his driveway (lingered for quite sometime in the neighborhood). I believe at least one friend was a participant in the crime, and then both TH and buddy took Alanna in the buddy's car to the place where she was dumped. Th either was left off on his corner and walked back, or was dropped off at home.
Jmo.

Btw, I wonder where Pensfan has been?

Depending on the time(s) the cars of interest were recorded on the cameras, maybe two (or more) creeps were involved from the very beginning. Maybe his friend pulled up, they were visiting out in the driveway, or the friend was already there, and they went outside together because they were about to go out to "apply for jobs" together, in the friend's car. They see Alanna in the flower bed, and things turn sinister. I think about Gitana1's story about the creep who pulled into the driveway blocking her from walking home on the sidewalk. I can just hear two creepy men laughing and taunting her before they grabbed her and took her in the house.

In some ways it's easier to imagine the two of them sort of feeding off of and escalating each other, trying to impress the other.

Poor little thing. I wish Mom didn't know too.

ETA: maybe they took the friend's car to dump her simply because it was behind Tyler's car, blocking it.

I fear TH has had way too much time to destroy evidence such as hard drives etc.

I noticed there is a large gap in FB postings as well and wonder if he may have erased some things.

I'm not sure if he's smart enough to destroy evidence from the hard drive without assistance from someone else. He may have tried to erase things that can be recovered.

According to the court document, the detectives, who had all helped build the case against Holder, announced themselves as "police." Farrell approached Holder as he stood in his doorway. The teen then "stated he was not going to speak with the investigators."

Farrell then told Holder he was placing him under arrest, at which point the suspect pulled out a handgun from behind. Farrell grabbed Holder, the document says, and "a struggle ensued."

"Agent Farrell was able to push Holder into the residence while struggling to gain control of Holder's firearm. Holder fired the weapon, resulting in Det. Lodatto being struck in the groin area."

Richardson returned fire, shooting Holder in his head. Lodatto underwent surgery on Tuesday and is recovering at Harris Methodist Hospital. Holder is hospitalized at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth. Authorities have not released his condition.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Sagi...naw-girls-death-far-from-over--216795321.html

in fla, it takes several really bad crimes by a juvie to result in a conviction. im floored, floored!!!! they try to rehab them, pat them on the head.... over and over... my point here... dna can be taken after a conviction. a convicted juvie is RARE. the court goes above and beyond to avoid a Juvie conviction.

They need to rethink it the age guidelines, by time a psychopath or criminal hits his or her teens they could be well versed in not getting caught. By time a legal adult already a seasoned serial rapist/killer. Scary!

I noticed there is a large gap in FB postings as well and wonder if he may have erased some things.

I'm not sure if he's smart enough to destroy evidence from the hard drive without assistance from someone else. He may have tried to erase things that can be recovered.

I looked at his fb right after they searched his home and collected the DNA...it looks pretty much the same, with the exception of the recent games he's played.

Here in AZ they don't wait for the conviction. If they let you go after 5 days because they aren't ready to charge you formally, they swab you on the way out.

I'm curious about that too. Well, I'm curious if they had an initial search warrant the day they collected DNA and stayed 30 minutes, and left with the evidence bag. If I understand correctly, he voluntarily gave his DNA, his dogs' DNA, and let them look at his (oh so lovely) phone contents. They had a search warrant for Alanna's parents home. We know, because it was released and we read it. So, they got all that stuff without a warrant. Otherwise, we'd have seen the search warrant by now. So, he commits this heinous crime, and then voluntarily gives everything up to the cops. He's dumb as a post.

~ respectfully snipped ~

Still catching up so I apologize if this has already been addressed.

If I read it correctly the arrest warrant seems to say that he came under suspicion when LE saw him watching the search of the G's home. He was then taken to the PD to be questioned and that's when he gave permission to have his cell phone checked. So apparently, they don't need mom's consent for anything.

Also, Regarding the fires. It's my opinion that if LE was watching TH and/or the neighborhood the night of the fires and he was the one who set them, I think they would have arrested him on the spot for arson. Then they would already have him in custody when the DNA results came in.

MOO

They showed up with the arrest warrant and they took him into police custody so I am taking it that he has been arrested but I have not read anything saying exactly that.

Adding to this now that the recent arrest warrant information says that he started shooting after he was advised that he was being placed under arrest. I also think that this was him trying suicide by cop when he knew it was over for him.

They need to rethink it the age guidelines, by time a psychopath or criminal hits his or her teens they could be well versed in not getting caught. By time a legal adult already a seasoned serial rapist/killer. Scary!

the Juvie system is a crock of...ahem. they teach kids how to avoid getting caught, how to do drugs and pass p tests.... it's a damn shame. :facepalm:

I'm wondering now if the spot where the body was dumped was picked for a reason. Just because one of the kids that found her was the same age, not saying he is involved at all. But maybe there is some vindictive reason for that spot.

I get what you're saying. I have a few ideas about why that spot was chosen:

1. Maybe the accomplice lives over there and he dumped her on his way home.

2. Maybe they were half-heartedly trying to leave her for the trash truck. We know from an unverified local who lives two streets over that the trash truck was VERY late that evening. Perhaps the spot was chosen, spontaneously, because as they drove, they discovered that there was still trash waiting by the curbs on that street.

3. Maybe they just waited until the coast was clear and dumped her, and that just happens to be where they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove