GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but wonder if Mom was on booze/drugs while she was pregnant.

Edited to expand: she and bio-dad apparently became productive members of society, and the grandparents seem upright enough, so something else went wrong besides DNA, seemingly.

My son was diagnosed with ADHD at 6 (mild ADD, heavy H!), but not put on medication unless/until he started 'getting in his own way' at school. As in, when it was clear his ADHD symptoms were causing him to distract himself from his own learning, i.e. continually skim/skip over step 2 and 3 in a four step math problem, or rush/skip over entire instructions on a test, etc., causing his As and Bs to drop. So my son was probably 9 or 10 before we started medication. And I wouldn't say it made him all that much less hyper, but it helped him to not be restless/squirmy, and really helped him be more focused in school when he needed to be. He still had to work really hard at the not blurting out answers thing. (You're kind of missing a 'filter' with ADD/ADHD)

I truly don't know what's common, but I think straight to medication at under age six for ADHD isn't common ... unless you're talking about some severe symptoms/issues, or at the very least, symptoms far more severe than I've seen in my own 'hyper' son.

HTH :seeya:

Thanks!! ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if it is found that some of those "pot pics" on Facebook do not feature pot smoke, but meth smoke. Generally, run of the mill potheads are lazy...too lazy to kill. Too lazy for violence. Too lazy to clean a dish. But pot sprinkled with PCP or meth...different story completely.

Just my opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is found that some of those "pot pics" on Facebook do not feature pot smoke, but meth smoke. Generally, run of the mill potheads are lazy...too lazy to kill. Too lazy for violence. Too lazy to clean a dish. But pot sprinkled with PCP or meth...different story completely.

Just my opinion.

yes, I agree. Meth, PCP, spice or bath salts make people violent.

Just my opinion.

I don't know. I know a lot of people fond of pot, who have incredibly short fuses. Drugs interact with every person differently. For example, my sister was a heroin addict for many years. She won't smoke pot, because she said it made her feel nuts. She also won't drink alcahol. Yet, she could shoot up heroin!!

I don't think any drug can mellow a person enough, who could rape and murder a child. I doubt pot can squash that and make him normal or mellow.

Just my opinion.

Or, if they are pot pics, he could have moved onto harder drugs. IIRC those pictures were all from last year. I remember thinking he was 16 in some of them and they were all old pictures. He either stopped making posts and putting pictures on Facebook or he changed his privacy settings in February because with the exception of the game stuff (which could just default public when he plays) everything public is at least 5/6 months old.

I'm not so sure her killed her at the house he was living in. Have not read all the post since the arrest but I don't recall reading they verified she was killed at the house. I think he may had stopped at least one possible two more locations before leaving her where she was found. If there is an opening in his backyard through the privacey fence he may had went out that way, the whole neighborhood it looks like has privacy fences up and down the street there from his backyard.

Or, if they are pot pics, he could have moved onto harder drugs. IIRC those pictures were all from last year. I remember thinking he was 16 in some of them and they were all old pictures. He either stopped making posts and putting pictures on Facebook or he changed his privacy settings in February because with the exception of the game stuff (which could just default public when he plays) everything public is at least 5/6 months old.

Very very true. I forgot about the dates of the pictures!

I'm not so sure her killed her at the house he was living in. Have not read all the post since the arrest but I don't recall reading they verified she was killed at the house. I think he may had stopped at least one possible two more locations before leaving her where she was found. If there is an opening in his backyard through the privacey fence he may had went out that way, the whole neighborhood it looks like has privacy fences up and down the street there from his backyard.

The things he used to dispose of her and the things found with her (e.g. toilet paper roll) were from his house, though. Also, he lives next door to where she was last seen, so how likely is it that he lured her to somewhere other than his house, raped and killed her, and then went back to his house for the items used to dispose of her and found with her? If he was moving that much through the neighborhood, it seems like someone would have seen him.

I don't think he was on meth. He appears to have gained, not lost weight. (Yes, there are fat meth users but that is not the typical progression.)

I think he was broken before drugs. JMO.

Haven't read that *yet*. LE were all over the house today. What's more 'private' than one's one house?

Then, of course, he'd have to find the materials used and found. That's a lot to bring with him.

I don't think he was on meth. He appears to have gained, not lost weight. (Yes, there are fat meth users but that is not the typical progression.)

I absolutely agree he was seriously sick before drugs. There are millions of drug addicts who have never murdered anyone but themselves...slowly.

Haven't read that *yet*. LE were all over the house today. What's more 'private' than one's one house?

Then, of course, he'd have to find the materials used and found. That's a lot to bring with him.

I agree. He would have had the house to himself if his mother worked.

I agree he had problems way before drugs entered the picture. But, I knew an overweight kid who smoked meth that has a similar build as TH. It takes time to get to the classic creepy, meth-head look (about a year). He could have recently started.

The things he used to dispose of her and the things found with her (e.g. toilet paper roll) were from his house, though. Also, he lives next door to where she was last seen, so how likely is it that he lured her to somewhere other than his house, raped and killed her, and then went back to his house for the items used to dispose of her and found with her? If he was moving that much through the neighborhood, it seems like someone would have seen him.

Yes that is correct, those things they said were from his house. But they have not said the house is the crime scene. I am waiting for official word from the LEOs that she was in fact murdered inside the house or the property for that matter. I just don't believe he took a straight shot, from killing her at home and then went directly to the spot she was found and left her. He knew the area, He knew had to maneuver around so not to be caught, or undue attention his way. No one suspected anything at the time. So I believe he could have left her there undected which in fact he did just that. No one to my knowledge has come forward as of yet and said they seen him walking or traveling with tarp in his possession. So he was able to do it without being notice if seen.

She went to house no doubt, was not implying he lured her anywhere other than the house, and yes two doors down or so I did know that.

Dependng on the meth, it causes abnormal sexual urges.

He asked about acid in fifth grade. Who knows what his drug experiments have been.

And if he is on meds for ADHD, those can interact with street drugs as well.

Is meth a big problem in that area?

My area is big into bath salts and heroin.

Yes that is correct, those things they said were from his house. But they have not said the house is the crime scene. I am waiting for official word from the LEOs that she was in fact murdered inside the house or the property for that matter. I just don't believe he took a straight shot, from killing her at home and then went directly to the spot she was found and left her. He knew the area, He knew had to maneuver around so not to be caught, or undue attention his way. No one suspected anything at the time. So I believe he could have left her there undected which in fact he did just that. No one to my knowledge has come forward as of yet and said they seen him walking or traveling with tarp in his possession. So he was able to do it without being notice if seen.

I understand that but I feel like if he had taken the little girl somewhere on foot, somebody would have seen that. It was a nice Texas day, lower temperatures and in the summer. Kids and parents would be outside, people would be driving. He's a very odd looking fellow and she's just a small little girl. Someone would have noticed him walking her somewhere else, right?

ETA: Sorry, I missed your edit. Just trying to figure it out. He wasn't seen carrying a tarp or moving. I worry this means someone else was there and took on the job of disposal.

FWIW he also mentioned alcohol on his FB. Weed and whiskey, quote.

She went to house no doubt, was not implying he lured her anywhere other than the house, and yes two doors down or so I did know that.

I'm curious to know what his mom's work hours were, how much time he knew he had the house to 'himself'.

I'd also love to know what timing the security cameras were on. Someone mentioned this earlier- were they continuous running feeds? Every minute snap shots? Five minutes? Motion detected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx