GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that but I feel like if he had taken the little girl somewhere on foot, somebody would have seen that. It was a nice Texas day, lower temperatures and in the summer. Kids and parents would be outside, people would be driving. He's a very odd looking fellow and she's just a small little girl. Someone would have noticed him walking her somewhere else, right?

ETA: Sorry, I missed your edit. Just trying to figure it out. He wasn't seen carrying a tarp or moving. I worry this means someone else was there and took on the job of disposal.

Not on foot, she was already subdued and in bondage when leaving house.
Hidden in the tarp, if in fact he used the one some said was missing from the property but that is just speculation as far as i know, the tarp coming from the property and not yet confirmed, or maybe he has been since yesterday. For A reason I just need confirmation from the LEOs that she was in fact murdered at the house. Seems likely, just not 100 percent convinced yet, she was already dead when they left.

I'm curious to know what his mom's work hours were, how much time he knew he had the house to 'himself'.

I'd also love to know what timing the security cameras were on. Someone mentioned this earlier- were they continuous running feeds? Every minute snap shots? Five minutes? Motion detected?

I think the cameras were out front, but not out back through the privacy fence if there was an opening to leave it that way. There is a great map on the face book site that shows the neighborhood street view and satilitge. Going out back would have been the best option.

Dependng on the meth, it causes abnormal sexual urges.

He asked about acid in fifth grade. Who knows what his drug experiments have been.

And if he is on meds for ADHD, those can interact with street drugs as well.

Is meth a big problem in that area?

My area is big into bath salts and heroin.

Grandfather said that when his daughter was pregnant with TH they bought her a mobile home and put it on their property, but when she trashed it and was doing drugs they made her move. A young girl with a hyper active child could given him drugs and caused an addiction. Maybe born addicted. Just a thought.

There is an assumption that has been made, about TH's Mom not being home, and him rushing to get rid of the evidence before she got home.

What if TH used his MOM'S CAR to get rid of the evidence?

Have we heard if HER car left that day or early evening?

I don't know. I know a lot of people fond of pot, who have incredibly short fuses. Drugs interact with every person differently. For example, my sister was a heroin addict for many years. She won't smoke pot, because she said it made her feel nuts. She also won't drink alcahol. Yet, she could shoot up heroin!!

I don't think any drug can mellow a person enough, who could rape and murder a child. I doubt pot can squash that and make him normal or mellow.

I agree, drugs interact differently. I don't know about pot, but I have ADHD and drugs that usually make other people drowsy always keep me awake and make me very agitated. My ADHD meds would probably make most people hyper, but they just help me focus. Judging from his pictures, he looked like he had the reaction one might expect from pot but...I don't know....

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

I think the cameras were out front, but not out back through the privacy fence if there was an opening to leave it that way. There is a great map on the face book site that shows the neighborhood street view and satilitge. Going out back would have been the best option.

But isn't "out back" into someone else's back yard?

Grandfather said that when his daughter was pregnant with TH they bought her a mobile home and put it on their property, but when she trashed it and was doing drugs they made her move. A young girl with a hyper active child could given him drugs and caused an addiction. Maybe born addicted. Just a thought.
He was two when they got the trailer, but it's still very possible that something was used during pregnancy. My brother and sister-in-law adopted a "crack baby" 20+ years ago. She had to be medicated for ADHD by the time she was 4, but was still a sweet kid if you could handle the occasional fits, constant movement and chattering! She has been off the meds for several years now, and has just learned to use her hyperactivity more constructively. She's married with a young child, works and goes to college. She can zip through a house ransacked by a toddler (and sometimes nieces and/or nephews) and have it cleaned with laundry done, breakfast made and eaten, dishes done, etc. by 7-8:00 every morning.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is found that some of those "pot pics" on Facebook do not feature pot smoke, but meth smoke. Generally, run of the mill potheads are lazy...too lazy to kill. Too lazy for violence. Too lazy to clean a dish. But pot sprinkled with PCP or meth...different story completely.

Just my opinion.

RBBM

Excellent thought.

Watching some of the TV video provided from there, seems to be a fair amount of tweekers in that area.

No, there is a street there, and privacy fences run up and down it. No one would have seen them or him leaving through that way..........Ill look for the map link so you can see.

Meth is huge in our area.

So bad that it's starting to look like the 'haves' and the 'havenots'.

The crime rate is climbing here because of it. The domestic violence ect...

Not a lot of bath salts yet but there is a much larger town to the west of us and the heroin I've been told is really bad there.

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/childs-body-found-in-saginaw-neighborhood/
stroll down alittle to the map showing her house and the place she was found.
here zoom in on her house in satilight mode and you can see how the backyards have private fences.

the street behind is knowles dr.......and there are private fences for a long ways down, no one would have seen a thing.

And I think he may have stopped at 1109 n knowles dr....vacant house there......I wish they would at least go and look at the place.

I believe for now, he took knowles dr to get to the drop site.

Good night all....ill get caught up on all the thread postings this weekend.

I don't think he was on meth. He appears to have gained, not lost weight. (Yes, there are fat meth users but that is not the typical progression.)

I think he was broken before drugs. JMO.

Good point but as always...there are exceptions.

It seems to matter how much and how often.

We've got them around here with the rough, pale, pasty skin and dark patches under the eyes like VAMPIRES that have just crawled out from the basement.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
Saginaw suspect’s grandparents recall a different boy
Star Telegram
By Deanna Boyd
Posted Wednesday, Jul. 24, 2013

Tyler Holder was only about 6 when a family dispute prompted Tyler’s mother, Kimberly, and her twin brother to cut off contact with their father and his new wife, Gina. He would not set eyes on his grandson again until Tuesday, when the now 17-year-old teen’s picture was flashed on every local news website and TV station, reporting he’d been shot in the head as officers tried to arrest him for the alleged sexual assault and suffocation of 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher.

‘It breaks everybody’s heart’
In addition to a capital murder charge Tyler Holder already faces in Alanna’s death, investigators on Wednesday obtained an attempted capital murder warrant against the teen for allegedly shooting Arlington police Detective Charles Lodatto as investigators attempted to arrest him Tuesday morning.

A ‘wild child’
Tyler Holder seemed to have little if any relationship with his father, identified in court documents as Glenn Geisen. In fact, Geisen told Tarrant County District Clerk officials in a 2009 letter that he was not even aware he had a child in Texas until being served two weeks earlier with a citation indicating that child support was being sought.

A ‘stoner’ and ‘knucklehead’
Neighbors have described Holder as a “stoner,” “troublemaker” and knucklehead” known for causing criminal mischief around the neighborhood. Holder’s Facebook page contained several references to his love of smoking weed and photographs showing him smoking.

‘Not a little baby anymore’
“I keep saying grandbaby,” said Gina Holder. “Seeing him on TV, compared to the last time we saw him, he’s a grown man now. He’s not a little baby anymore.” Jeff Holder began crying as he said he wants to somehow make amends to those hurt by this tragedy. “I figured the best thing I can do is, once he gets well and out of the hospital and gets his sentence — whatever it’s going to be — I’m going to try to talk to an evangelist I know, see if I can go counsel with the boy and tell him that there’s a God that loves him,” Jeff Holder said. “Satan hates him and intends to destroy him but there’s a God that loves him and wants to protect and take him in.”
Much more at the link

This was speculated way back, but I wonder if LG made her dress and matching bow.

There was a matching set for her little cousin... identical to Alanna's.
It's certainly possible. But for what it's worth my girls had the exact same dress.
I was trying to find the pictures to compare but I can't find them.
I wish I could sew... I'd make things instead of buying them! Maybe she did that. :seeya:

Another one... (obviously older) just because this girl is freaking adorable. :heart:

i3sn.jpg

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/childs-body-found-in-saginaw-neighborhood/
stroll down alittle to the map showing her house and the place she was found.
here zoom in on her house in satilight mode and you can see how the backyards have private fences.

the street behind is knowles dr.......and there are private fences for a long ways down, no one would have seen a thing.

And I think he may have stopped at 1109 n knowles dr....vacant house there......I wish they would at least go and look at the place.

I believe for now, he took knowles dr to get to the drop site.

Good night all....ill get caught up on all the thread postings this weekend.

This is confusng to me.This is the article that says that Janus was with the father and the father went and talked to LE.

But then we read that Laura flagged LE.

Strange

LDHummingbird, just out of curiosity. Have you talked to the Gallagher-McDaniels family today? How are they holding up? I feel so terrible about all of the facts that are coming out and they have to face. I am sending all the good vibes their way that I possibly can.

LDHummingbird, just out of curiosity. Have you talked to the Gallagher-McDaniels family today? How are they holding up? I feel so terrible about all of the facts that are coming out and they have to face.

Yes and does Laura know the details yet?
I'm terrified someone is going to mention them in passing when she doesn't know. :please:
Like a news reporter... :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member