GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking... There are only two people in the world that would help me hide a body, my mom and my son. I would never involve my kid... That leaves my mom.

My husband would never... He'd call 911... And. Don't think I'd trust a friend.

Hmmmmm

Who would help you & keep the secret?

I have friends who have faced hells gates with me...but they would NOT keep a secret about a dead child's body.
I'd go to hell and back with a few friends, but no way about a child...an ex husband...you know, I'd be the lookout.

(only kind of teasing)

I maintain the only person that would help him, he threatened in some manner. Either he wasn't expecting someone and they came in, or after they knew he said they would be accomplices.

I have friends who have faced hells gates with me...but they would NOT keep a secret about a dead child's body.
I'd go to hell and back with a few friends, but no way about a child...an ex husband...you know, I'd be the lookout.

(only kind of teasing)

I maintain the only person that would help him, he threatened in some manner. Either he wasn't expecting someone and they came in, or after they knew he said they would be accomplices.

Or he had an accomplice in everything...

Or his friend is dumb as a sock, didnt know what tyler was dumping and now scared to death..

Jumping off my own thought... Even my mom wouldn't help me dispose of a child... it had better be a full size body and I better have one heck of a good reason. lol

I still think the car(s) will play into it, if they can be found.

Failing that, hopefully electronic communication from his phone or PC will track down any accomplices.

(Random thought: maybe one of those cars was just there to sell him weed and that's why they're not coming forward.)

Or he had an accomplice in everything...

Or his friend is dumb as a sock, didnt know what tyler was dumping and now scared to death..

I keep thinking of the end of the TV show Southland, and meth...that's the only way any of it makes sense to me.

I don't know anybody who would hide a dead body for me! Definitely not my mom! That's what has kept me in line all these years, the fear of her disappointment! I'm just kidding about that last part (sort of).

Been thinking... There are only two people in the world that would help me hide a body, my mom and my son. I would never involve my kid... That leaves my mom.

My husband would never... He'd call 911... And. Don't think I'd trust a friend.

Hmmmmm

Who would help you & keep the secret?

The one who's kept the secret of having anal sex with him? :waitasec:

(only kind of teasing)

I don't know a single soul that would cover this kind of crime up with me. Unless they were complicit. Or terrified and lied to by TH. Though, I have a hard, hard time believing a person wouldn't question what he was doing dropping "trash" off in the middle of the road. The more I question that, the more I feel like we're going to find that he had help.

Yes, her house is on Babbling Brook drive. It's on the opposite side of the street from the house marked on the news website and more toward the center of the street.

TH's house is two houses down from hers on the same side as her house. Both their houses back up to their neighbors back yards. For TH to go through a back yard fence and directly out onto another street (Knowles) he would have had to go across the street through a neighbor's yard.

As someone up thread mentioned, since he mowed lawns in the neighborhood, it's possible that he could move between yards with items like a tarp, and possibly be not suspected of doing anything out of the ordinary.
I had to sign in one more time to say God bless for that information.........and maybe he did, or he just went down around the corner and got on to knowles dr and headed off towards the drop site but made a stop along the way..........knowles dr is isolated, no one would have seen a thing..............thank you again for giving me peace in my mind................As I said above, as far as we know the girls closthers was not found in the house or tarp, so they had to have stopped somewhere along the way.......And don't put much importance on the surveillance camera, depending on its settings if may or may not had captured anything at the time....thank you again..........You were very helpful.

Never seen it :( please explain

It was pretty vile, two guys on meth ended up kidnapping two police officers (police drama show), it was intense.
When the discussion turned to there pretty much has to be an accomplice...it just made me think of the show.

I'm sticking with my older helper/mentor/groomer theory :stubborn: and I'd bet anything there are pictures... Yuck

I just hope the family is getting support....

I'm sticking with my older helper/mentor/groomer theory :stubborn: and I'd bet anything there are pictures... Yuck

I just hope the family is getting support....

Cases with perps this twisted... Nothing would surprise me.

With the possibility of more than one perp or an accomplice, I'm now wondering if more than one persons DNA was found with Alanna.

I don't even know where to start or what I'm forgetting, so this is random and I guess I'll chime in as I remember:

1. I can't tell you about popular drugs in Saginaw specifically, but I do know that "spice" (synthetic marijuana) is rising dramatically in TX in general and there have been several major busts; seems like one within the last couple months where owners of several local "head shops" were involved? Not to say that meth or something else couldn't be involved. I'm just not aware that meth use is as comparatively high among teens (or others) locally as it is in other areas? But, I quite possibly live in a bubble......

2. Re: blood donation. Someone else had the "rules" essentially correct re: sex partners and time since last relations before you can donate. I'm not defending it as much as I am explaining it: blood banks took some major hits in the 80's & 90's for not testing for HIV and other bloodborne diseases (Hep B, for another) early on. To defend the industry, part of this was due to lack of very accurate tests.....but they are much improved now (still, nothing is 100%). I'm sure you can google tons of cases of people infected by blood transfusions. This is probably more a "CYA" remaining from the era of insensitive tests, but blood banking remains the #1 source of med-mal suits in pathology. FWIW.

Okay, I can't remember the other thing I was thinking of now......I'm sure I'll remember later!

The one who's kept the secret of having anal sex with him? :waitasec:

Especially if he was younger than 17 when that first occurred and the someone was older enough to make it illegal? Does anyone know how long ago he turned 17? I'm not sure how to read the statement he made about having sex with "men." He may have made it purely to try and explain the picture or to imply that he wouldn't be interested in a girl (or child)? I guess I also wonder if there could be more to the accomplice issue than someone helping him transport the body ...

FOX 4 NEWS ‏@FOX4 59m #Alanna Gallagher's parents talking about suspect's arrest, including run-ins with him prior to their daughter's murder - on #fox4news at 9

WFAA TV ‏@wfaachannel8 49m TONIGHT @ 10: All 3 parents of slain Saginaw girl Alanna Gallagher talk with #News8 pic.twitter.com/UDCqaX42dn

steveeagar ‏@steveeagar 42m Murder victim Alanna Gallagher's family talks w/@FOX4. Laura Gallagher says grateful to wounded officer for protecting community #fox4news

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 26m Karl Gallagher, on neighbor Tyler Holder's arrest for murder of Alanna Gallagher: "I don't want to understand someone like that"

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 25m Laura Gallagher, on Tyler Holder's arrest "See, now people can know, her family would never have anything to do with hurting Alanna" @FOX4

When I first posted this I was thinking the murder might have happened at another location, perhaps a location across the street. But after thinking it through, I really think he committed the act in his own home, wrapped her in the tarp and transported (either carried her in his arms or pulled her in a wagon or such) across the street, through a backyard, and into a waiting vehicle on N. Knowels. The houses across the street from his home have backyard privacy fences that open onto Knowels. He mows lawns in the neighborhood so he probably had access to his neighbors backyards and I doubt if anyone even saw him crossing the street carrying the tarp.

What is not shown on these maps is walkways. Our main park Willowcreek Park is surrounded by sidewalks for bikers and walkers. It covers from Alanna's neighborhood all the way up to Longhorn.... The area she lives in is highly traffic... from people at the park to those who live there. It is not common for it to be filled with multiple cars coming any and all directions

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/tarr...ective-shot-by-Saginaw-suspect-216842341.html

In an exclusive interview with News 8, the six first responders who tended to the wounded Arlington detective described arriving to find police officers fighting to keep Lodatto alive.

"Their focus was on cheering him on, to not let him fade, not to let him go unconscious, not to let him stop fighting," said Saginaw Fire Department Lt. Brian Meroney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
little red riding hood