GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, they got the matching red duct tape from his trash on Monday night (per affidavit).

Maybe they just wanted one more thing? In lieu of cars/drivers (as far as we know, of course), this helped solidify case enough to move forward?

My thoughts were:

Ok, we've got the DNA match back, but it's Saturday, let's wait till Monday when people will be at work and out of their homes.

No, let's wait for one last collection of the weekly trash Monday afternoon (score!)

And then Tuesday was go time.

This is going to sound really awful, but the possibly of other DNA on her, his was said to be found only one location. There is another location where she could have been raped that was not mentioned in his arrest warrant. This could possibly be why they are saying this is not over. If she had sperm there, vaginally, that did not match TH they sure as heck are going to be looking for someone else.

This is going to sound really awful, but the possibly of other DNA on her, his was said to be found only one location. There is another location where she could have been raped that was not mentioned in his arrest warrant. This could possibly be why they are saying this is not over. If she had sperm there, vaginally, that did not match TH they sure as heck are going to be looking for someone else.

From same article linked on this page:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Gall...A%2F%2Fwww.wfaa.com&pfname=&rpctoken=43921128

"In warrants, investigators said DNA obtained form Holder matches evidence found on the child's body. There is also other physical evidence, police said."

BBM

I'm no lawyer, but I don't think the search/arrest affidavit have any obligation to "play their (entire) hand".....just enough to justify order for arrest (and search).

This last sentence of the article is breaking my heart. Particularly as final autopsy report hasn't been signed out yet, but cause of death has been released to public.

I'm so teared up right now and praying that I am dead wrong.

I like his hair though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

He stopped me once because I didn't know traffic was also 20 mph on school mornings on Bailey Boswell. Not that I should not have known but I turned onto it off of Old Decatur and started going 30. Ooops. I told him how I was rushing to Walmart because I had no hats for my kids for Crazy Hat Day at school. He did not give me a ticket.

From same article linked on this page:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Gall...A%2F%2Fwww.wfaa.com&pfname=&rpctoken=43921128

"In warrants, investigators said DNA obtained form Holder matches evidence found on the child's body. There is also other physical evidence, police said."

BBM

I'm no lawyer, but I don't think the search/arrest affidavit have any obligation to "play their (entire) hand".....just enough to justify order for arrest (and search).

This last sentence is breaking my heart. Particularly as final autopsy report hasn't been signed out yet, but cause of death has.

I'm so teared up right now and praying that I am dead wrong.

This is positively gruesome to hope for but I hope she was not alive at the time of the sexual assault. :|

Some have speculated that the roll was in the trash bag when he put Alanna in it...probably along with other household trash from the bathroom, hence the toilet paper.

I know around our house we always take the bathroom trash reciprocals and place the contents from them in the bigger trash bag with the other household trash.

Except the warrant says ~ A white in color roll of toilet tissue was also located inside the tarp.

It goes on to talk about the examination of the cardboard tube inside the roll of toilet paper.

Maybe I'm putting to much thought in this. IDK.

Wow. Does it never end with this guy?

From same article:

They are in disbelief after learning of the horrific actions described by investigators in two arrest warrants obtained by News 8.
Laura Gallagher has simply refused to read some of the disturbing details.
"I never will," she said. "It won't bring her back."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

This is positively gruesome to hope for but I hope she was not alive at the time of the sexual assault. :|

Me, too. I'm still crying and that's all I can "say" (aka, type) about that.

But also for another reason: if ME can illustrate what we hope (that she wasn't alive at the time), then defiling a corpse could be additional charge(s).

I find myself having the same thought. When I read the arrest warrant I was mortified, as I hadn't considered such a violent rape as even a possibility :burn:

So is he at the Tarrant County jail?

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...4900&agency=501&id=833106&searchType=offender
Typed in first and last name says he is at the jail. Hmmm

Possibly?

I heard (I think on news tonight, but not sure.....sorry.....so no one take this as a fact), that he was moved from floor to holding cell in JPS hospital. That implies he's certainly not in critical condition anymore.

So, it could reflect that either because he is in their "custody" but still physically @ JPS......or he's in good enough shape that they've transported him?

BBM The arrest warrant says AG's body and clothes were wet with an unknown liquid. So I guess her clothes were in the tarp? I also wonder why the heck the roll of TP was in the tarp?

I thought clothes might be referring to the underwear she was wearing. I don't think I've seen it mentioned anywhere that the rest of her clothes have been found. Although, I think it's likely her clothes were in the tarp just not 100%. I am hoping that the toilet roll was incidental rubbish but I'm afraid I have more sinister thoughts, something along the lines of cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop