GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It said on his fb he went to a private high school.
Also if they know his car never LEFT, then they also know who went in and who came out. They must have seen Alanna go in the house , lured, by force or however she did and they also must have seen him come out with her later. Right?

The cameras are not pointed at his house. They analyzed the video from both ends of the street which led them to the conclusion that his car never left that day. I believe his house is the crime seen. The reason why I believe this is because of the supplies that were used. The garbage bag, the toilet paper roll, the tape and the tarp were all from his house. I think he committed the crime there and then somehow, in a different vehicle her body was disposed of in the other location. I think other posters are right about him having limited time to do so and I think he is a obvious attention seeking, smart aleck perp that wanted to taunt others with his actions. He relished in the aftermath and as I mentioned before he was ever caught, LE knew he was this kind of perp and their actions were strategic. Great move LE!

I can certainly learn from the way the handled this and I hope the GP can learn as well to have more faith in LE and not just to conclusions without facts and falsely accuse others.

They needed probable cause to search his house. Mother likely already had a lawyer, since she refers press to her lawyer.
They went through his trash. They couldn't do anything more legally.

Seems like they found quite a lot of incriminating stuff just in his trash, from what I've read. Matching tape, etc.

I certainly don't think he (or the neighbor, I don't believe her interview but that's another post) was warned. It's reported that he rarely left the house the past few weeks (apparently only to attend vigils and promote a neighborhood watch). Other than waiting for him to come out and then pounce on him, how else were they going to serve a warrant?

More likely he's been knowing this was coming since he submitted to the buccal swab and acted out another one of his F'd up fantasies. From what I've read he started shooting within seconds of answering the door: this wasn't a reaction to anything - he planned to do this from the beginning and just like poor AG, was only waiting for that opportunity of a few seconds to do so.

I've had that same feeling since the news broke yesterday...suicide by cop.

Has anything been reported on what time TH's mom arrived home on July 1st?

Right ! I have no problem with folks smoking weed. I don't myself but I don't care if people do and I think it should be legalized. But that he has nothing to do except smoke indicates a total loser. If you sit home all day alone smoking weed and taking pics of you smoking weed then you're kind of a lame excuse for a person. If he had pics of friends and places he's visited and things he's done and family and friends and his new bike he saved up for and ONE pic of him smoking weed, I think we would all feel a little different. Dude's got no life but weed it seems.

Oh but it wasn't all smoking weed! Don't forget his....um.....gardening hobby:floorlaugh:

Weed doesn't affect everyone the same way. Just like any other drug it is a mind altering substance and everyones brains are different. Who knows what other drugs he may have used and honestly, he may not have used any that day.

What I can't get out of my mind is the statement that he had anal sex with other MEN. Who are these MEN and how did he meet them? Internet?

It's reported that he rarely left the house the past few weeks (apparently only to attend vigils and promote a neighborhood watch). Other than waiting for him to come out and then pounce on him, how else were they going to serve a warrant?

More likely he's been knowing this was coming since he submitted to the buccal swab and acted out another one of his F'd up fantasies. From what I've read he started shooting within seconds of answering the door: this wasn't a reaction to anything - he planned to do this from the beginning and just like poor AG, was only waiting for that opportunity of a few seconds to do so.

Agreed

The cameras are not pointed at his house. They analyzed the video from both ends of the street which led them to the conclusion that his car never left that day. I believe his house is the crime seen. The reason why I believe this is because of the supplies that were used. The garbage bag, the toilet paper roll, the tape and the tarp were all from his house. I think he committed the crime there and then somehow, in a different vehicle her body was disposed of in the other location. I think other posters are right about him having limited time to do so and I think he is a obvious attention seeking, smart aleck perp that wanted to taunt others with his actions. He relished in the aftermath and as I mentioned before he was ever caught, LE knew he was this kind of perp and their actions were strategic. Great move LE!

I can certainly learn from the way the handled this and I hope the GP can learn as well to have more faith in LE and not just to conclusions without facts and falsely accuse others.

Agreed

In other news, TH's FB page is down 5 friends this morning: to 47, from 52 at the time this broke yesterday.

Which actually says a lot about the remaining 47.......IMO.........

The 5pm stuck in my mind too so it must have been mentioned. At the time it was early in the investigation (from memory) and there was so many rumours and details it's difficult to pinpoint what was said exactly without reference, and as you know we searched a lot for that reference with no success. That is what leads me to believe it was either 1, an unverified local with rumour, and was deleted or 2. It was MSM that was quickly pulled.

Re the cars, I think you are right and I think they/or one are significant and we will know why pretty soonish. All MOO.

Wasn't the 5 pm (ish) time when one of the Dad's returned home from work?? That's what I remember anyways.

I agree. I'm just wondering if they didn't have a warrant because:
1. They couldn't get one?
Or
2. Because they didn't want to tip their hand or have the warrant published

LDhummingbird?? Just curious. I recall you not feeling comfortable telling us how you knew her clothes hadn't been recovered. I also recall you being vague about what time Alanna was last seen (which frankly resulted in quite a bit of heat from the public, ie. the outraged cry, "how could MM not know when she was last seen!" ).

So, my question for you is, were you protecting the investigation? Good for you.

I also wonder if poor Alanna's family knew her COD and that she was sexually assaulted long before yesterday. I wonder if you knew some of that too.

Hugs to you for all you've done.

Yes, I was uncomfortable narrowing down the timeline further for the sake of the investigation. I initially came here because I wanted it known that the family was looking for Alanna well before 9.

No, there were details of COD and assault that were unknown until yesterday.

Wasn't the 5 pm (ish) time when one of the Dad's returned home from work?? That's what I remember anyways.

I always thought that was 8pm. I have just gone through a months skype convo with a friend looking for any reference of this 5pm, because for some reason that time sticks in my memory. And on the 8th July I say it, what I heard/read, so it came from somewhere. I know it doesn't really matter now but I wish I had copied the link or text to skype.

Also interesting that the mom refers to him as her attorney and not her son's attorney.

I doubt this was his first offense so she more then likely had a lawyer in her back pocket for any trouble he may get himself into. She may have used him so many times with her son that she calls him her lawyer.

LDH huge ((((HUGS)))) Can only imagine a fraction of what you are feeling.

Yes, I was uncomfortable narrowing down the timeline further for the sake of the investigation. I initially came here because I wanted it known that the family was looking for Alanna well before 9.

No, there were details of COD and assault that were unknown until yesterday.

Thanks and more hugs sweetie. That was my hunch all along. They had a much clearer idea of the timeline, but they didn't want the perp to know. It breaks my heart how the family, and particularly MM were lynched for this. I just knew they weren't ignoring a 6 year old for hours.

That's not to say that I didn't initially, at the beginning of the case, entertain thought that the family was involved. It's just that it didn't take me long to reject that idea. Bless your heart.

In other news, TH's FB page is down 5 friends this morning: to 47, from 52 at the time this broke yesterday.

Which actually says a lot about the remaining 47.......IMO.........

When I first looked a few hours after it was announced, he had 59 friends.

A lot of kids that age no longer use FB, it is older peeps who use it nowasays.

Thanks and more hugs sweetie. That was my hunch all along. They had a much clearer idea of the timeline, but they didn't want the perp to know. It breaks my heart how the family, and particularly MM were lynched for this. I just knew they weren't ignoring a 6 year old for hours.

That's not to say that I didn't initially, at the beginning of the case, entertain thought that the family was involved. It's just that it didn't take me long to reject that idea. Bless your heart.

That is how I felt too. After reading LG's blog I just didn't feel it but didn't post anything about how I felt because I'm new to this, out of the country and didn't know if I was being naive. I feel bad for even entertaining the thought at the beginning.

Since LE believes or knows there was an accomplice and they are looking for two black vehicles and a red truck or were, one of these vehicles probably is the accomplice and the other two are possible witnesses perhaps. I wonder if they have now found any of these vehicles? For some reason they didn't release a picture of the truck.

Seems that at least two of the vehicles did not leave the neighborhood.

"Most vehicles come into the neighborhood and leave," said Officer Damon Ing, a spokesman for the Saginaw Police Department. "These for some reason do not."

Police said the dark-colored four-door vehicle and dark-colored two-door car seen in the pictures lingered in the area for some time.
http://www.wfaa.com/home/Saginaw-po...ch-for-suspects-in-girls-death-216222331.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hashtagzeina