GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anything been reported on what time TH's mom arrived home on July 1st?

I don't remember anything being reported about the mom, other than that is who he lived with and that she has a lawyer.
We don't know if she works full time, we don't know anything nor are we allowed to sleuth her.

That is how I felt too. After reading LG's blog I just didn't feel it but didn't post anything about how I felt because I'm new to this, out of the country and didn't know if I was being naive. I feel bad for even entertaining the thought at the beginning.

i think polly klauses dad said it the best when it comes to child abduction and murder the LE automatically looks at the family first, because the majority of the time it has something to do w/ the family, so he doesn't blame the LE, but says that parents with missing children should immediatly march down to the police and take a lie detector test and answer all questions so no time is wasted and police can widen their search

When I first looked a few hours after it was announced, he had 59 friends.

A lot of kids that age no longer use FB, it is older peeps who use it nowasays.

Probably says they don't want to be associated with AH, even casually on fb or anywhere else. Smarter than AH, obviously.

Thanks and more hugs sweetie. That was my hunch all along. They had a much clearer idea of the timeline, but they didn't want the perp to know. It breaks my heart how the family, and particularly MM were lynched for this. I just knew they weren't ignoring a 6 year old for hours.

That's not to say that I didn't initially, at the beginning of the case, entertain thought that the family was involved. It's just that it didn't take me long to reject that idea. Bless your heart.

What did hiding the timeline from the public ( including the perp) do though? Was it to make LE seem like they had no clue how to do their job or to make the public think the family had something to do with it? If they were going for one of those they succeeded. From at least one interview we heard she was seen out around 2 even though it seemed to go poof. Since that was out to the public already they should have ran with a different approach it seems.

Lets be honest I think the first people we think about when kids go missing are the parents lately. Add that to the fact that she was found before reported missing that is normally a huge red flag. I thought it was the parents also until I saw their FB pages and I thought this couldn't have been them. They did so many things with their kids and they didn't seem like they were up to anything shady that would cause them not to call 911 if an accident caused her death.

When did the distance go from .9 to 1.5 miles?

If Alanna was last seen at 2.30 as mentioned in the SW by LG, there was plenty of time for her to make her way on her own after not being allowed to play in her friends yard. Perhaps the deed was done in a vehicle close to where she was found....still looking for a second vehicle

Thinking out loud, most all neighborhoods have an area that is sheltered from view, despite being in plain sight.

But the items used to dispose of her came from the house, so TH would've had to collect all those items beforehand and bring them to a car that wasn't his. It seems a little convoluted.

This isn't directed toward you, but I don't think there's any way he disposed of the tarp on foot or via a bicycle or anything like that. TH isn't in shape, and even though Alanna was small, 50 or so pounds of dead weight is very, very heavy. Also, someone would've seen him traveling that distance with a large tarp in his arms and/or strapped to a bicycle.

I think he either borrowed someone else's car, had an accomplice, or lied to someone about what was in the tarp (although this makes less sense to me, because why would anyone be okay with dumping a tarp like that in the middle of an intersection?).

i think polly klauses dad said it the best when it comes to child abduction and murder the LE automatically looks at the family first, because the majority of the time it has something to do w/ the family, so he doesn't blame the LE, but says that parents with missing children should immediatly march down to the police and take a lie detector test and answer all questions so no time is wasted and police can widen their search

I agree.

One of the reasons my hinky meter went off on the parents was because they didn't report her missing until after her body had been found. The media made it sound like the family wasn't looking for her until after 7pm and now I know better because one of the neighbors (who posts here) who had been with the family that day said they had been looking. I trust the friend over the media.

I was wrong about the parents. However Polly's dad is correct, LE looks at the family first. They have too. They are the ones that are closest to the kids.

What did hiding the timeline from the public ( including the perp) do though? Was it to make LE seem like they had no clue how to do their job or to make the public think the family had something to do with it? If they were going for one of those they succeeded. From at least one interview we heard she was seen out around 2 even though it seemed to go poof. Since that was out to the public already they should have ran with a different approach it seems.

Lets be honest I think the first people we think about when kids go missing are the parents lately. Add that to the fact that she was found before reported missing that is normally a huge red flag. I thought it was the parents also until I saw their FB pages and I thought this couldn't have been them. They did so many things with their kids and they didn't seem like they were up to anything shady that would cause them not to call 911 if an accident caused her death.

well it looks like the police had their reasons to keep a lot of details out of the press, and you can't argue w/ their logic because they did an amazing job - imo - of finding out what happened. if the police had their reasons to keep it quiet, i think that is more important than revealing details to the public, and again imo i think they were right that obviously there was a risk of letting the public know who their suspect was, because of the gunfight that happened when they served the arrest warrant

if my child was missing or murdered i wouldn't care of LE ran my name thru the mud, if they tell me that is what it would take to catch the perp

Not if mom gave permission, not exactly sure what is meant here, (would be I admissible)

But everything I posted was assuming they either had a warrant or permission.

Typo! I meant inadmissible. They wouldn't have enough for a warrant at that point, without DNA results. IMO. And I think they may be unlikely to really ask permission for a search because if they were denied, they just tipped off the perp that he's being looked at and so he could then get it in his head tO destroy evidence.

I think he's going to be fine, he must have somehow twisted a muscle. No visible injury. I gave him a rimadyl & put an ice bag on/ off and this morning he didn't limp at all.
He sure did scare me!

OT-

Glad your furbaby is doing fine!!

I believe there was more than one person involved in this.
I now wonder if the second person dumped the body where they did as soon as they found out what they were transporting.

I think it was because his stories about what he was doing that day kept changing (went fishing all day, then slept 'til 2 and went looking for jobs, etc). I think they didn't want anything out there, including confirmed last sighting that we all remember but disappeared, so that he wouldn't have info to build an alibi from......

But the items used to dispose of her came from the house, so TH would've had to collect all those items beforehand and bring them to a car that wasn't his. It seems a little convoluted.

This isn't directed toward you, but I don't think there's any way he disposed of the tarp on foot or via a bicycle or anything like that. TH isn't in shape, and even though Alanna was small, 50 or so pounds of dead weight is very, very heavy. Also, someone would've seen him traveling that distance with a large tarp in his arms and/or strapped to a bicycle.

I think he either borrowed someone else's car, had an accomplice, or lied to someone about what was in the tarp (although this makes less sense to me, because why would anyone be okay with dumping a tarp like that in the middle of an intersection?).

I agree with borrowed car/accomplice idea, and the kind of people AH would have had as friends can't have been brainiacs in the first place so it's plausible (to me, anyway) that they could have been persuaded to help him dump the tarp. Or maybe he had some kind of hold over the accomplice to force him/her to help.:twocents:

I don't understand why law enforcement thinks there was another suspect. Perhaps it's not true and the media is trying to get ratings? Has there been official word from law enforcement yet?

I detest msm anyways..they pander to the lowest and sensationalize horror.

He doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the box for sure.

I was wondering if perhaps this is the kind of neighborhood where many people ( before this happened) leave their keys in their cars and their cars unlocked?

he was known to walk the streets day and night. He would know this. He could have went the back way... Behind his house.

A little strange he didn't use his own car, considering the mountain of evidence he left behind all over Alanna.

I'm wondering if he thought that what he poured over her would take care of the DNA evidence. I'm betting it was something with bleach in it.

TH, being dumb as a post, might have friends who are just as dumb and therefore easily duped into helping him dispose of poor Alanna, being led to believe there was nothing sinister in the tarp. IMO, of course. And if I were that second person, I would not be turning myself in. I'd be hoping TH died without revealing my identity.

I actually hope that's the case. It's hard enough to know what Alana went through at this one monster's hands. The thought that someone willingly helped hide that is appalling.

I also really hope that no one else was involved in the actual assault. I'm reminded of Katelyn Wolfe's recent murder (and intent to rape) by two young men. I was floored by "why" she was killed. http://abcnews.go.com/US/katelyn-wolfe-murder-suspects-wanted-felt-kill-police/story?id=19404645

If the accomplice was duped, I hope that he or she knows that coming forth right now is the very best thing to do.

I don't feel guilty for thinking, "it could be the parents." That's statistically logical, and I can name several unsolved cases where I still firmly believe parents or step parents were absolutely involved. Kyron Horman & Baby Lisa come to mind. (And I think I can say that, because in both cases, LE has identified them as POIs?)

This case felt a lot more like Jorelys Rivera or Breeann Rodriguez, or indeed my friend Danielle. All three were killed by nearby neighbors. I don't think we know if Breeann was sexually assaulted.

Typo! I meant inadmissible. They wouldn't have enough for a warrant at that point, without DNA results. IMO. And I think they may be unlikely to really ask permission for a search because if they were denied, they just tipped off the perp that he's being looked at and so he could then get it in his head tO destroy evidence.

i have to admit i was surprised the suspect volunteered his dna, idk if it means he hadn't done it b4 or if it means he got away w/ it b4 - i am having such a hard time understanding what must have been going on in that house, or what was going on w/ his mother - i just can't wrap my brain around it :(

Trying to catch up today. Has it been released when the parents did start looking for Alanna? No reason other then wondering about the knew information and timeline.

BBM 1. I think the FBI is notorious for being quiet. They didn't need to give a timeline to the public or any other information for that matter because they already had what they needed. I wonder if being quiet allowed the perp to further think he may have gotten away with something. (He obviously isn't very bright.)

BBM 2. I was thinking about something. Although statistics show that more children are harmed by their parents each year, there are still approximately 100 stranger child abductions. This averages out to approximately 2 per week. These are the high profile cases that are most likely going to land on WS's and get the most attention. The media and neighbors remarks certainly did a good job of pointing fingers in the parents direction in this case in the beginning. Maybe all in all it worked out well for LE but oh how hurtful it must have been and still be for the parents on top of everything else.

I still see the parents being criticized in SM even now after more info has come out. I remember a case where a autistic child disappeared in the country and the public was very cruel toward the grandma for taking her eyes off of him. One person commented and said they would pee their pants before they took their eyes off their child. I don't know how that works when people have to bath and go to the bathroom. I guess what I'm saying is there is no end on SM to blaming victims not matter the circumstances in these cases. Sad.

Since LE believes or knows there was an accomplice and they are looking for two black vehicles and a red truck or were, one of these vehicles probably is the accomplice and the other two are possible witnesses perhaps. I wonder if they have now found any of these vehicles? For some reason they didn't release a picture of the truck.

Seems that at least two of the vehicles did not leave the neighborhood.

http://www.wfaa.com/home/Saginaw-po...ch-for-suspects-in-girls-death-216222331.html

Here's an awful thought: Since it is known that Tyler had some sort of anal/sexual fixation and that someone MAY have photographed him with a garden hose...what's to say that the "accomplice" wasn't just to help dump Alanna's body? What if they were there and took their own photos? Then maybe helped dispose of Alanna? They wouldn't have been involved in the attack but watched as a voyeur. Grizzly, and I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove