GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird because it sounds like he's been causing some problems in the neighborhood and vandalizing cars. His FB page doesn't paint a pretty picture of him either.

Obviously, he was putting on an act. She said he kept talking to her that day ....... She also said Tyler was socially awkward, but (at the same time) going out of his way to try and make friends with her. MY HUSBAND IS FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS! Fortunately, they never talked again, but she did see him one more time.

She also said that Tyler was smaller, not dressed "weird" and had normal blonde hair. But, it is definitely him.

RumorControl_zps0ec92aeb.jpg

No rumors, please. Remember, if you can't link it, you can't post it. :tyou:

Time for a new thread. I'll be back with the link in a few minutes.

I think there may be quite a few men who are freaking out right now because Holder is in custody and has already told LE that he's had sex with men. He's apparently ' heterosexual' , having a girlfriend and I would imagine his encounters with men were his alter/ nightlife/ secret life. These men are not boyfriends necessarily but more like booty calls or something? I bet there are men nearby with wives and families who do not want him talking anymore. LE will want to speak with anyone he's had relationships with and those relationships, however brief and secretive will count and those men will know it. So anyone acting dodgy or shady might be afraid of what Holder will say but not necessarily related to Alanna's murder. SUPERMOOOO!

Isn't that a common way to earn drug money?

The more I see and hear of AG's parents, the more I admire and respect them. Breaks my heart seeing what horror good people have to suffer. :(

I admit :blushing: at first, I had speculations about the family. :blushing:
They have more finesse and control that I have.

In regards to TH using his mothers car......She could have come home and jumped in the shower. That would have given him enough time to quickly dispose of Alana. But, I would think that LE would see moms car leaving again after arriving home and they would process her vehicle if that's the case. Of course we do not know if they have checked her vehicle or not.

I would think his mother knows something. Especially if the crime scene was at the home and he did anything to try and cover it up. Why do I think he is to lazy to even try to do that? lol Mom comes home and the house smells like bleach?

bbm: If mom came home and jumped in the shower and he quickly surreptitiously "borrowed" the car and made his run, maybe he did it so quickly and traveled a route that would not make it clear, from the available surveillance, that the car had stopped at his house after it was first seen entering the area -- LE might not know, for sure, from the surveillance alone, that it had not just traveled on through the neighborhood and then returned. Sure, they'd have a watchful eye on that car, but they might not tell "us" at this point.

RumorControl_zps0ec92aeb.jpg

No rumors, please. Remember, you can't link it, you can't post it. :tyou:

Time for a new thread. I'll be back with the link in a few minutes.

I am so sorry. I am brand new. Like "hours" new. So we are only allowed to post things that can be linked? I guess I may know too much about this case to participate. LOL I am reading many comments that are coming up with scenarios. Can we do that if it can not be linked? I am honestly not trying to make trouble. I just want to make sure that I am following the rules. Thank you for your help. :)

Please keep in mind this is Texas, not Pinellas Co., Florida. He killed a baby girl. They have DNA evidence. I'll be surprised if this punk makes it to trial. There's a prosecutor somewhere in Texas trying to figure out a way around the Supreme Court's decision to not put 17 yr olds to death. I guarantee it!

b b m
Thank you Three. Reading that gave me a little thrill.

Random: I know you can't ever replace a child but I am sad for Laura that she likely is past her fertile years. I am so sorry Laura. :(

I am so sorry. I am brand new. Like "hours" new. So we are only allowed to post things that can be linked? I guess I may know too much about this case to participate. LOL I am reading many comments that are coming up with scenarios. Can we do that if it can not be linked? I am honestly not trying to make trouble. I just want to make sure that I am following the rules. Thank you for your help. :)

You can become a "verified insider" but honestly, I'm not sure what is involved.

ETA: no worries, the mods enforce the rules, but they're on our side!

Which is why i said WISH the subject could be off limits, not SHOULD be.
I think people are reaching for crazy possibilities and no one has even mentioned he was just a twisted creep who raped a kid. Like I said, it's my OPINION.

We have been saying over and over and over again in multiple posts that he's a twisted creep, a demon, a horrible monster, speculated that he had child *advertiser censored*, that he's a sociopath, evil, etc. I think very few have speculated that he was motivated by other than his own revolting proclivities, actually.

IMO, only pedophiles do what this inhuman beast did. What surprises me and has made me really pause and need to research and readjust my assumptions, is his age. I know that teens can be pedophiles but the monstrousness of what he did is something I have a hard time equating with a person his age. I never did see the earlier videos of this guy and references to LE taking an evidence bag fr his home or I would have noticed he looks nothing like a typical teen. He looks like a scary man. He actually looks a lot like a teen who molested a whole bunch of preschoolers/toddlers in my neighborhood when I was a child- he actually got me and my playmate in his garage and started taking off our clothes but we escaped!

But i still would have been unlikely to suspect him, i think. That "kid" from my neighborhood did not advance to murder. And although disorganized, for sure. I find the abduction and murder of Alanna to have a level of "sophistication" I would not associate with a person that young.

Perhaps others has similar feelings and are trying to reconcile those. I for one need to readjust my thinking. To me, this perp is just as cunning and cruel and cold as any 40 year old child murderer. It's stunning.

I think there may be quite a few men who are freaking out right now because Holder is in custody and has already told LE that he's had sex with men. He's apparently ' heterosexual' , having a girlfriend and I would imagine his encounters with men were his alter/ nightlife/ secret life. These men are not boyfriends necessarily but more like booty calls or something? I bet there are men nearby with wives and families who do not want him talking anymore. LE will want to speak with anyone he's had relationships with and those relationships, however brief and secretive will count and those men will know it. So anyone acting dodgy or shady might be afraid of what Holder will say but not necessarily related to Alanna's murder. SUPERMOOOO!

Could be. Could be just exploring sexuality with other teens. I at first was thinking men, it would make sense with no dad around that he would look for love that way. It would also make sense he would experiment. I guess we will find out if there is ever a trial, or if LE releases info on that topic, or if a 2nd perp is an older pedo. Moo

Where is the warrant for attempted capital murder? I am sorry, it's already been posted I am sure but I don't have time to search the thread. Thanks!

Holy cow! And he matches the description of what I see (remember I've seen kittens) in the enhanced vehicle image, right down to the haircut and white T! Indeed, someone in LE needs to check that dude out!

If I was as active as this guy while attempting to stand still, I'm sure I'd be a lot thinner.

(I'm sure the FBI has already checked him out, anyone trying to interject themselves in the neighborhood at a time like this).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers