GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it her? Or LE?

I would bet it was her because the day TH was shot later in the afternoon the photo's of the guns disappeared from her FB page. I saw them on there in the morning and then in the afternoon *poof* they were GONE.

I can't imagine her son shot in the head and she was on FB removing pictures.
Why?

Gah, I can't find Matou's post about him being "Mrgreenthumbs" on YouTube. It was a stellar find I missed. I found him as Ironicxrayne this morning, and there were posts about well basically getting high and gaming.

Point being as Matou said he could have been the weed dealer thus the cars going to his house. Your dealer could be influential, but helping move a little girls body that he just brutally murdered? No way.

Thanks to Marnie for pointing out about the one sided conversations. I did see where he told somebody he only had homegrown.

Honestly I feel awful even trying to wonder what this crumb was up to, but all roads JMO lead to too much weed. Then again it can also help Lord forbid if a parent somewhere sees such behavior to be alarmed.

Special thanks, Marnie.

Yes...easily traced. But I'm not sure about when one is playing online through a microphone...pretty sure ISP numbers could be easily traced though. He played dumb games though--not the usual "community/group" type stuff (that I've seen so far any way)...

ETA... By 'dumb' I mean not as engaging as some other online games... :blush:

There's a way Xbox can track communication. They did it when my sons account was hacked.

I would bet it was her because the day TH was shot later in the afternoon the photo's of the guns disappeared from her FB page. I saw them on there in the morning and then in the afternoon *poof* they were GONE.

I can't imagine her son shot in the head and she was on FB removing pictures.
Why?

I'm sure this was done at 'the advice of counsel'. Wouldn't you think?

For me it's entertaining. These people that post all this garbage on their page because they have been watching too many tv shows glorifying this crap.

I heard many of his and other people comments have been removed ... I can't verify that as I don't do Facebook.
Anyone know for sure?

One girl who was posting on one picture removed all of her comments. She was talking about her pipe. I bet her mom is real proud. Snark intended. ;)

That's weed. I'm no expert as I don't know what meth smoke looks like, but meth users don't got no time for taking pictures. Plus they'd be up and running looking for more meth.

Naw, that murderer is laid back in those photos. Plus I think he has his ADD meds. No need for meth. Meth addicts would actually get stuff done. He's slow. Then again that's JMO. Those pipes too shown and talked about aren't meth pipes.

If he had his ADD meds he wouldn't be so lazy and slow IMEO (experienced, not expert ;) ). Unless of course he isn't ADD at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They upgraded his condition from critical to serious. I can't imagine they would keep that lie going to that degree. He's still showing as in custody and reports are that he's under 24 hour watch by armed guards. I would be furious if that was all just a ruse.

I'll be disappointed, but not furious. And only because I was hoping he was at deaths door.

:stormingmad: It's probably a very good thing I'm not running the show down there.

:moo: is that LE should start smoking out this accomplice.

(But maybe they already are).

I'm old fashioned. These days they have to tread so lightly or it gets thrown out.

This would be true if they were chatting/typing but what I'm talking about is talking.

My middle son is old enough to play some war games and there are MANY people talking at once.

My belief is that this is a loop hole.

You can also set up private games.

I have not done meth, but a little pot, and I remember there was not much smoke exhaled with pot. The point was to keep it in your lungs. Plus meth is a chemical smoke. Never seen pot smoke look like that. jmo

mck, you can be absolutely right. I never smoked weed and never did meth (thank goodness). However I was married to a man who had the centerfold of High Times magazine hanging up instead of Playboy. I'm like McGruff the crime dog with weed. I can smeel it a mile away.

Sadly my best friend was a meth addict many years ago. I live in Philly so pipers are everywhere. Here, and it's just here your average meth addict, or crack addict doesn't have a computer because they sold it. So I'm going on all that. You guys are in the same neck of the woods as this fool so you may be right.

Just wanted to introduce myself. AG story brought me
to this forum. The deviant behaviors in
the world today immobilize me in so
many ways. I'm sorry to meet you all
under the circumstances however
it is good to see so many people trying
in some small way to make a difference
in this world.

Welcome! Glad to have you!

I keep thinking about the partial redressing which is out of character for sexual attacks. Isn't that something a woman would do? And leaving her to be found easily so the Gallaghers wouldn't have to search for her but taking her far enough away to deflect suspicion. It's panic, with a touch of compassion. I can't say what I am thinking due to rules. But Totally unrelated, I wonder what job KH has and if she ever gets home earlier than expected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So, when they are talking on their microphones does this information get converted to digitalization?

Must be huh?

My son just said that there IS some kind of monitor because if someone on there starts swearing or getting mad they will get booted.

So this made us think that perhaps the speech part of it was digitalized and then certain words are flagged?

It's ALLLL new to me. I still have two cans and a long string just in case there is a zombie apocalypse.

Only if its moderated ...

Many arent. I know the ones my son plays aren't. Whole lotta cursing going on...lol

Gah, I can't find Matou's post about him being "Mrgreenthumbs" on YouTube. It was a stellar find I missed. I found him as Ironicxrayne this morning, and there were posts about well basically getting high and gaming.

Point being as Matou said he could have been the weed dealer thus the cars going to his house. Your dealer could be influential, but helping move a little girls body that he just brutally murdered? No way.

Thanks to Marnie for pointing out about the one sided conversations. I did see where he told somebody he only had homegrown.

Honestly I feel awful even trying to wonder what this crumb was up to, but all roads JMO lead to too much weed. Then again it can also help Lord forbid if a parent somewhere sees such behavior to be alarmed.

Special thanks, Marnie.

It's in your link! Ironicxrayne IS MrGOODPLANTS! Look at the url.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrGOODPLANTS/feed

And since I'm gonna get slapped anyway, Wwyd if you came home and discovered your child did something terrible? I hope I'd make him turn himself in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You can also set up private games.

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

Don't tell me that!!!

They aren't allowed now to hook up to the internet anymore but you know...they are so tricky. Try taking a nap around here and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx