GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry...that would be my fault. :facepalm:

I've sent pm's requesting that the pics in the quoted posts be removed. I had no idea the pic was that huge.

No worries darlin, happens to everyone. :seeya:

To assist me in getting my mind off of the possibility of the mother...:stormingmad:

I started to focus on how TH would communicate with someone to get them to come over.

If he sent them a text this could be searched.

If he called, you know the FBI has already looked at his phone records.

If he got on the computer you know the FBI is already looking at that.

BUT...

Today I was thinking about all the GAMING TH does.

OK, follow with me here...my boys have PS3 which has INTERNET hook up. They have on occasion been playing a game and then hooked up to the internet and I can hear OTHER PEOPLE online talking while playing the game.

I don't allow them to do this anymore once I caught on.

So today I asked them about PS3 and Xbox 360.
Both of these games have this same capability. You can sign in and if you have a microphone you can sit and talk to ANYONE else...

WITHOUT A TRACE.

Today I read one of TH's youtube things and he played a LOT of games.

He could have easily got online and on the microphone and just talked to the accomplice to get that person to come over.

Shazam. Good lookout!

The thing I thought about the games is that's where he was meeting his men friends.

I heard many of his and other people comments have been removed ... I can't verify that as I don't do Facebook.
Anyone know for sure?

Looks to me like it's all still there, and then some........(i.e., people "wishing him well" - lots more of that than before).

You could be right.

When you use a landline, does the phone company keep records of the phone numbers you call? It's been so long since we've had a land line, I can't remember.

Yes...easily traced. But I'm not sure about when one is playing online through a microphone...pretty sure ISP numbers could be easily traced though. He played dumb games though--not the usual "community/group" type stuff (that I've seen so far any way)...

ETA... By 'dumb' I mean not as engaging as some other online games... :blush:

I heard many of his and other people comments have been removed ... I can't verify that as I don't do Facebook.
Anyone know for sure?

I know that my friend from church who had two daughters that were Facebook friends with TH unfriended him as soon as all of this came out. TH had been to her house many times with one friend in particular.

The gaming companies will likely have logs of IP addresses used during person-to-person communication, and I'm sure they would make that info available to LE, or at least with a warrant. Game companies have to cover their asses on child predation when it comes to this kind of thing. (Non verified professional.)

But I don't think LE is going to need to go that far, IMO.

Don't you wonder why KH was not allowed to see her son? :|

Do you think it is possible the perp is dead and LE is not releasing that info so if there is an accomplice they will feel safe and screw up somehow. ty

IDK.... I'm guessing he could have a .weed friend.
Or a *advertiser censored* watching friend. Ewww shudder. :banghead:

Think MORE than weed.

Think homosexual encounters of the first kind.

I can see this happening and then TH using it to blackmail the individual into doing nearly anything he wanted.

The fear of being 'found out' at that age is terrifying.

Do you think it is possible the perp is dead and LE is not releasing that info so if there is an accomplice they will feel safe and screw up somehow. ty

They upgraded his condition from critical to serious. I can't imagine they would keep that lie going to that degree. He's still showing as in custody and reports are that he's under 24 hour watch by armed guards. I would be furious if that was all just a ruse.

Hmm, if I was an accomplice I would feel safer if he WAS dead and couldn't talk. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.

That right there has changed my mind he doesn't have anyone that would help him. WTH?

What if the cc cameras captured someone walking to the perps house before the murder?
What if that person exited the perps house thru the backdoor, walked to hi home but returned with his car? One of the cars caught on camera?

:moo:

I've thought this.
But with this case, nothing would surprise me now.... :(
:sigh:

I don't personally think so. "They" (LE) haven't been dishonest about anything so far in this case and seem less likely to allow any info at all out than to leak false info. Also, I'd think accomplice is more likely to mess up knowing he's alive and now they can't collude stories.

The gaming companies will likely have logs of IP addresses used during person-to-person communication, and I'm sure they would make that info available to LE, or at least with a warrant. Game companies have to cover their asses on child predation when it comes to this kind of thing. (Non verified professional.)

But I don't think LE is going to need to go that far, IMO.

This would be true if they were chatting/typing but what I'm talking about is talking.

My middle son is old enough to play some war games and there are MANY people talking at once.

My belief is that this is a loop hole.

Looks to me like it's all still there, and then some........(i.e., people "wishing him well" - lots more of that than before).
If you look on some of his pictures it's easy to see where he had replied to someone and now looks as if he's talking to himself.

As for his moms car~If it was used to transport AG then I'm hoping that his mom had no idea. I really need it to be this way.
When I worked full time I'd come home, take a quick shower, then take about an hour nap. So maybe those of you that suggested she jumped in the shower are correct.

I could only watch those videos for a very short time so didn't finish them. I just didn't want to see him in action. If that was him on the videos then I'm even more concerned about his home life. Was he doing all of this crap at home? Did anyone care?
You cannot be a checked out parent or guardian.

MOO

Think MORE than weed.

Think homosexual encounters of the first kind.

I can see this happening and then TH using it to blackmail the individual into doing nearly anything he wanted.

The fear of being 'found out' at that age is terrifying.

Omgosh IB....l that is scary!
What all was TH into?

We are not allowed to be specific but I think many, including myself, are on the same train;)

Not many people IMO would be willing to knowingly transport the body of a child. Either that person was BAKED, actively participated, or loves the perp.

Welcome to Websleuths! Glad you found us!

I have been following all the threads and only post occasionally when I feel like I have (in my own mind) solved the case (my family thinks most of my scenarios are too far fetched :/ But here is my take on the possibility of a second person helping TH dispose of little Alanna... It could be that TH did the horrific part alone and put her (I hate to write this -> ) into a trash bag, then called one of his drugged up friends to smoke or do whatever with him for a few mins then he asks his friend "hey can you take this to the trash for me?" Then druggy friend says "sure man" then druggy friend drives off to do what TH asked him to do but gets curious and stops to see what it is or maybe even gets to a dumpster and accidentally rips the bag open? Then he sees what it is he is throwing away, he then freaks out and knows he better get rid of what TH gave him but wants to make sure she is found so he put he in the street and got out of there fast? Maybe TH was pacing on the curb because his plan didn't work? TH is a monster so maybe his friend or better yet maybe it was his drug dealer and that's why he hasn't come forward? The dealers business would be compromised if he was involved in all this? Just my scenarios that keep running through my head :/

Praying so many prayers for Alanna's family. It's terrifying that something like this has happened. My 7 and 5 year old at the beginning of summer would walk several doors down to play with a little friend in our neighborhood and I would let them walk alone. Never again. It's scary thinking just how much we do not know our neighbors even if we think we do, we don't!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx