GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that I don't think she said it because she was 6; It just sounds like something made up or exaggerated to tug on people's heartstrings. Like a scene from a movie; something a Hollywood scriptwriter would come up with.

I don't think so. We already heard from somewhere (this is from the article that got pulled right?) that she told the neighbors she would wait, and they told her not to, so it fits with that.

My daughter can say bright things, but she can be pretty bad at estimating time. So, I could easily see Alanna thinking she could wait for them to come back from whatever they were doing. She wanted to play, and she didn't want to go home, and unfortunately, someone else wanted a "playmate."

No point in hashing it over, we can't prove it either way. It'll just leave a long trail of this for someone to wade through when the get up tomorrow and are trying to catch up on the thread.

Investigation Continues In Saginaw Murder Case
Arezow Doost for CBS 11 News | CBSDFW.COM
July 25, 2013 4:59 PMSources say they may have discovered evidence suggesting an accomplice and those sources say that person may have helped Holder move Alanna’s body about a mile from her neighborhood. Saginaw police have refused to elaborate. Spokesperson Officer Damon Ing said on Wednesday that they won’t stop until all of those responsible are taken into custody.

Alanna wanted to play in the middle of the afternoon on July first. She had gone to a neighbors home. He says his family had to leave and Alanna stood by his flower bed and said, “I’ll be here. I’ll be here waiting for you.”
Continued with video at the link
Parents of Slain Saginaw 6-Year-Old Describe Suspect as "Monster"

Thursday, Jul 25, 2013 | Updated 9:21 AM CD
NBC/DFW
Victim's mother: "Nobody thinks you're down the street from someone developing into a monster"

Alanna Gallagher's mother, Laura, spoke to NBC DFW on Wednesday night for the first time since Holder's arrest.
"Nobody thinks you're down the street from someone developing into a monster," she said. "There's not just our kids, but so many other kids we'd see out playing. And you think of all the times that all these kids were walking past that house, and you feel like it was a time bomb slowly building that we didn't know about, and it went off on our baby." Continued with video and much more at the link
Saginaw slaying suspect’s condition upgraded to serious
Star-Telegram
Posted Thursday, July 25, 2013By Domingo Ramirez Jr.
Tyler Lane Holder, 17, who was shot in the head as officers attempted to arrest him Tuesday morning at his Sagniaw home, was upgraded from critical to serious condition at John Peter Smith Hospital, Saginaw police said Thursday.

Holder faces a capital murder charge in Alanna’s death. And investigators obtained an attempted capital murder warrant Wednesday, accusing Holder of shooting Lodatto.

“We are focused on the death investigation right now,” said Saginaw officer Damon Ing on Thursday, a police spokesman. “We have sent some evidence collected in the arson case and we’re waiting for results.”
Police have not interviewed Holder since the shooting.
“He’s not able to talk,” said Saginaw police spokesman Damon Ing. “I don’t think he’s going to be able to talk anytime soon.”
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...-or-girl-is-upgraded-to-serious-condition.ece
Arlington Mayor: Officer Shot in Saginaw in High Spirits
NBC/DFW
By Mola Lenghi
Wednesday, Jul 24, 2013 -- Updated 9:12 PM CDT
The mayor of Arlington says the officer wounded in Tuesday's shootout in Saginaw will "be back at it again" soon.

Cluck worked closely with Lodatto last year during a murder-for-hire case in which an Arlington strip club owner attempted to hire a hit man to kill Cluck and a Dallas attorney.

"He said, 'I love my job more than any other job in the world; only second to my family,'" Cluck said.

I'm skeptical that Alanna actually said that, but it does make for a very bittersweet story.

When you're six years old and look forward to playing with your friend and they have to leave with family you actually do believe you'll wait there. As bright as this darling, sweet little girl was her concept of time surely didn't come into play when she was looking to be with her friend. I can hear a child saying that as I remember saying that. JMO

It's not that I don't think she said it because she was 6; It just sounds like something made up or exaggerated to tug on people's heartstrings. Like a scene from a movie; something a Hollywood scriptwriter would come up with.

It sounds completely normal to me. She wanted someone to play with. Neighbors were leaving. She told them she would wait for them, they said not to wait.
Why would they make it up?

I agree, that doesn't sound like something a 6 year old neighbor would say.

Opening paragraph of same article:

"Around Alanna Gallagher’s Saginaw neighborhood it’s a quiet Thursday. No police presence and no investigators going in and out of Tyler Holder’s home."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/25/investiagtion-continues-in-saginaw-murder-case/

I drove by Alanna's house today (more about that later). It's the first and ONLY time I have EVER been there, so I'm pretty sure I'm not mixing up memories of different days. There were TWO mobile investigation units on the street at about 3:20pm this afternoon.

So, if that's how the article starts this journalist has lost all credibility with me. Anyone else able to verify what I saw today, or am I cracking up?

"Sources say they may have discovered evidence suggesting an accomplice and those sources say that person may have helped Holder move Alanna’s body about a mile from her neighborhood. Saginaw police have refused to elaborate."

Horrible....but in the back of my mind, I've had sort of an inkling that he had help with disposing of her body.

My question is who would help him? He obviously didn't have any real friends. It would have to be someone he could either blackmail maybe or someone that actually cared about him.

My question is who would help him? He obviously didn't have any real friends. It would have to be someone he could either blackmail maybe or someone that actually cared about him.

I think, just by the different cars and whatnot we've seen in front of his house, he probably did have some friends. Plus, he had to buy his weed somewhere.

I'm thinking he had at least one friend.
Bet it was as big a puke as he is.

I think, just by the different cars and whatnot we've seen in front of his house, he probably did have some friends. Plus, he had to buy his weed somewhere.

The only way the weed dealer would help is if he was a great customer and that seems evident. Or maybe he was the dealer thus the cars. It looked like someone did care about him as evident in one of those pots on that FB. Just one though.

Or maybe one of his gentleman friends?

My own kid was quiet dramatic at that age. Especially when I or anyone ekse was going somewhere without him.... Come to think of it... He's still that way!

Opening paragraph of same article:

"Around Alanna Gallagher’s Saginaw neighborhood it’s a quiet Thursday. No police presence and no investigators going in and out of Tyler Holder’s home."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/25/investiagtion-continues-in-saginaw-murder-case/

I drove by Alanna's house today (more about that later). It's the first and ONLY time I have EVER been there, so I'm pretty sure I'm not mixing up memories of different days. There were TWO mobile investigation units on the street at about 3:20pm this afternoon.

So, if that's how the article starts this journalist has lost all credibility with me. Anyone else able to verify what I saw today, or am I cracking up?

I cut through on Bridle Trail again today(like I did on the day she died) and I glanced down her street. I saw 3 media trucks with the tall antennas but I just got a very quick look. There seemed to be lots going on.

My own kid was quiet dramatic at that age. Especially when I or anyone ekse was going somewhere without him.... Come to think of it... He's still that way!

I would have totally said it at six. I was "bright" or so they tell me, but more importantly I've always had an ear for dramatic sounding dialogue on TV and I loved to parrot that kind of talking. I'm sure lots of kids do the same thing? (I don't really know--I only have cats, and come from a small family, so "what kids are like" is kind of a blank to me now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop