GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few questions.

Sorry to spend any time on this "person", but on that FB he says he's "doned out". Maybe he meant zoned, but could he have been in recovery from heroin addiction?

His admitting to his relationships with men. I'm wondering if that was for payment. There's a method to my thinking as in he'd need alot of money if was a heroin addict.

His grandpop and grandpop's wife in their interview referred to his biological father by name. How could they know what went on with that guy and their grandson if they haven't seen him since he's been 8 years old?

I would have totally said it at six. I was "bright" or so they tell me, but more importantly I've always had an ear for dramatic sounding dialogue on TV and I loved to parrot that kind of talking. I'm sure lots of kids do the same thing?

Apparently so! Mine said the other day, after I got on him about something, " the road to manhood is paved with mistakes"

I just rolled my eyes.,..

Just a few questions.

Sorry to spend any time on this "person", but on that FB he says he's "doned out". Maybe he meant zoned, but could he have been in recovery from heroin addiction?

His admitting to his relationships with men. I'm wondering if that was for payment. There's a method to my thinking as in he'd need alot of money if was a heroin addict.

His grandpop and grandpop's wife in their interview referred to his biological father by name. How could they know what went on with that guy and their grandson if they haven't seen him since he's been 8 years old?

I thought heroin was actually cheaper than weed these days... No?

Standing by the flower bed, waiting.

Tears!!!!!

Bless her precious heart. It really hurts so much, thinking about her innocent hopefulness and what was to come at the hands of a disgusting, vile piece of trash.

I agree, that doesn't sound like something a 6 year old neighbor would say.

Why not?

When you're six years old and look forward to playing with your friend and they have to leave with family you actually do believe you'll wait there. As bright as this darling, sweet little girl was her concept of time surely didn't come into play when she was looking to be with her friend. I can hear a child saying that as I remember saying that. JMO

I think Alanna reminds me a lot of myself at that age: Verbal, very social, very inquisitive. (Except she seemed much sweeter than me!). Maybe I can see myself in her. Perhaps that's why she strikes my heart so.

But she reminds me of me that day when I was four and almost got kidnapped. How even though I knew my neighbors weren't home when I arrived there to play, I stubbornly sat there on their stoop, waiting for them to come home. I was so eager to play! That's all I wanted!

That's all this little, precious baby wanted. Just to play. How dare he take that from her! How dare he take her from the world! It is too much to bear, really. Such a precious life. Such a light-filled, magical baby. Why couldn't he have been hit by a car or strikecn with some terminal illness? Why was such vermin allowed to live and Alanna allowed to be destroyed?

Sorry, but her last words before horror engulfed her, her last, hopeful little words really hurt the heart.

Apparently so! Mine said the other day, after I got on him about something, " the road to manhood is paved with mistakes"

Yessss.

I think Alanna would have grown up with that kind of dramatic streak. :) And probably a scary big vocabulary.

Bless her precious heart. It really hurts so much, thinking about her innocent hopefulness and what was to come at the hands of a disgusting, vile piece of trash.

Why not?

I think Alanna reminds me a lot of myself at that age: Verbal, very social, very inquisitive. (Except she seemed much sweeter than me!). Maybe I can see myself in her. Perhaps that's why she strikes my heart so.

But she reminds me of me that day when I was four and almost got kidnapped. How even though I knew my neighbors weren't home when I arrived there to play, I stubbornly sat there on their stoop, waiting for them to come home. I was so eager to play! That's all I wanted!

That's all this little, precious baby wanted. Just to play. How dare he take that from her! How dare he take her from the world! It is too much to bear, really. Such a precious life. Such a light-filled, magical baby. Why couldn't he have been hit by a car or strikecn with some terminal illness? Why was such vermin allowed to live and Alanna allowed to be destroyed?

Sorry, but her last words before horror engulfed her, her last, hopeful little words really hurt the heart.

And your eloquent post, just made me cry again.

Why? Excellent question... I'll never understand it. He should have been struck by lightening or a Mac truck

Just a few questions.

BBM Do you have a link to that story? I have only ran across one article with the grandparents.

ETA If it is this one http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html

the article stated that :

Kimberly Holder had become pregnant with her son while attending Boyd High School, her father said.

Tyler Holder seemed to have little relationship with his father, identified in court documents as Glenn Geisen.

Geisen told Tarrant County district clerk officials in a 2009 letter that he was not even aware that he had a child in Texas until he was served with a citation two weeks earlier indicating that child support was being sought.

Geisen, who lives in Montana, asked for officials’ help in making sure that Tyler was his son.

“On another note to everyone involved, if the facts on this show that it is my child, I will do everything that I can to be part of his life and to keep things right whatever they may be,” Geisen wrote.

Paternity tests indicated that Geisen was almost certainly Holder’s father. It is unclear, however, whether Geisen ever established a relationship with him. Geisen did not respond to messages seeking comment Tuesday or Wednesday."

According to the article the grandfather only said the first line and the rest was the author's opinion based off of court documents. They admit that they don't know if the father established a relationship but they (the press) called/messaged him to ask. Ugh...I hate how the media writes stuff! They stick stuff in from "court documents" or other sources, not identified, in between the quotes from a family member. I think they do it on purpose.

When you're six years old and look forward to playing with your friend and they have to leave with family you actually do believe you'll wait there. As bright as this darling, sweet little girl was her concept of time surely didn't come into play when she was looking to be with her friend. I can hear a child saying that as I remember saying that. JMO

I totally agree with this! Exactly what I was thinking when I read it.

Hi Greenpalm.

I didn't see MM (bio-dad) listed in your who's who on the previous thread (post 994). I would bring it over but I'm not sure how to do that yet. Great job with the list.

I have been so busy and just checked here for the first time in a few days. An arrest!! Reading the arrest warrant just broke my heart, but I am SO glad there has been an arrest! Off to catch up on my reading

I cut through on Bridle Trail again today(like I did on the day she died) and I glanced down her street. I saw 3 media trucks with the tall antennas but I just got a very quick look. There seemed to be lots going on.

Maybe that's what I saw, then (media trucks and not investigation units)? They were big vans and had the tall antennas, but were plain white with no markings (nothing identifying a particular station, etc)?

I may stand corrected, if that's the case. But I'd have to agree: NOT a "quiet Thursday" in the 'hood.

Oh I forgot he has ADHD or similar. The pacing could be related to that and what he had just done. JMO

I'm looking for the link about ADD. I think it was the story from his mom's parents.

Filly: good point about HIM possibly being the dealer. He has the name MrGOODPLANTS, so does he GROW these plants?

How to make hash in 10 minutes is one of his videos in this youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrGOODPLANTS/videos

I would have totally said it at six. I was "bright" or so they tell me, but more importantly I've always had an ear for dramatic sounding dialogue on TV and I loved to parrot that kind of talking. I'm sure lots of kids do the same thing? (I don't really know--I only have cats, and come from a small family, so "what kids are like" is kind of a blank to me now.)

Why not?

Yessss.

I think Alanna would have grown up with that kind of dramatic streak. :) And probably a scary big vocabulary.

You guys are just making me itch to share some of my daughter with you. She does stage plays and she absolutely has that high verbal eloquence. She'll be eating her breakfast and say, with a "commercial voice." "Scrambled Eggs! They're so delicious! And Healthy too!" Or something like that.

We've seen the very dramatic video of Alanna telling a story on the trampoline. It was vivid and colorful, and detailed, and full of suspense and excitement. She was a bright spark snuffed out way too soon.

I'm glad I've gotten to know a tiny bit of warmth from that bright flame.

Maybe that's what I saw, then (media trucks and not investigation units)? They were big vans and had the tall antennas, but were plain white with no markings (nothing identifying a particular station, etc)?

I may stand corrected, if that's the case. But I'd have to agree: NOT a "quiet Thursday" in the 'hood.

The ones I saw were white also, I just assumed they were media because of the antennas but I don't know! I know I have seen marked MSM there in the past.

Does anyone know if they ever disclosed any sexual assault in the Autumn Pasquale case? She was another girl killed by teens, although I believe she had just turned 13. Her teen killers dumped her in a trash bin next door. I don't think there are too many major parallels to be drawn, as it's been strongly implied they killed her for her expensive bike (really), but the details were extremely limited after the arrests.

Does anyone know if they ever disclosed any sexual assault in the Autumn Pasquale case? She was another girl killed by teens, although I believe she had just turned 13. Her teen killers dumped her in a trash bin next door. I don't think there are too many major parallels to be drawn, as it's been strongly implied they killed her for her expensive bike (really), but the details were extremely limited after the arrests.

That's the case that was local for me.

No, as far as we know.. No sexual assault. Straight up murdered for her bike.

Oh I forgot he has ADHD or similar. The pacing could be related to that and what he had just done. JMO

I'm looking for the link about ADD. I think it was the story from his mom's parents.

Filly: good point about HIM possibly being the dealer. He has the name MrGOODPLANTS, so does he GROW these plants?

How to make hash in 10 minutes is one of his videos in this youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrGOODPLANTS/videos

I had to look. Did you notice how dirty his fingernails were? That was disgusting...uck.

That's the case that was local for me.

No, as far as we know.. No sexual assault. Straight up murdered for her bike.

Thanks. I've always thought of Autumn whenever the subject of it being "trash day" comes up. And thinking of there maybe being another teen accomplice. But it sounds like AP's killers were garden variety thugs, not pedo child killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member