GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was on her own all afternoon and evening....he had hours to play around in the comfort of his own home with a single mother who worked long hours.

Sounds like some pretty awful things were done to her....ropes with knots, FOUR used condoms? ugh. I hope she didn't suffer long, this is just awful.

RBBM

Also four Walmart bags.

I see LDhummingbird is here.

Are you just finding this all out along with us?

Sorry to get OT. But I have a cat that showed up at my house on Halloween. She is named MARNIE. That name came from my kids from the girl on Halloween Town, the young witch. She sat on the shoulder of my oldest girl while we were trick or treating. Everyone asked if that cat was for real.

Please excuse that diversion.

Thanks!

CT

Since it keeps coming up I'll repeat the things I've said before:

He was two doors down.

They thought she was next door. She wasn't "roaming the neighborhood". Based on the timeline, and the last known sighting of her, she was almost certainly doomed before any parent would have called 911, within the timespan of a normal play session.

I understand the desire to second guess, especially for parents, especially as a means of convincing oneself it'll never happen to you. But I honestly believe, as close as he was and as seemingly kid-friendly as this neighborhood is, that it could have happened to anyone. I know people won't want to hear that or agree with it because no one wants to think it could possibly happen to them.

Since it keeps coming up I'll repeat the things I've said before:

He was two doors down.

They thought she was next door. She wasn't "roaming the neighborhood". Based on the timeline, and the last known sighting of her, she was almost certainly doomed before any parent would have called 911, within the timespan of a normal play session.

I understand the desire to second guess, especially for parents, especially as a means of convincing oneself it'll never happen to you. But I honestly believe, as close as he was and as seemingly kid-friendly as this neighborhood is, that it could have happened to anyone. I know people won't want to hear that or agree with it because no one wants to think it could possibly happen to them.

I think you misunderstand. I know it can happen to me. That's why their actions are something I can't understand.

I think you misunderstand. I know it can happen to me. That's why their actions are something I can't understand.

I get that we have different opinions. I know this issue will keep coming up over and over. I will continue to chime in with my opinion from time to time when it does. :)

I get that we have different opinions. I know this issue will keep coming up over and over. I will continue to chime in with my opinion from time to time when it does. :)

I have no problem with differing opinions here!

Regarding the packaged underwear and jewelry...I wonder if TH could have been a bit of an opportunistic thief as well as his other depravities. No job, is that correct? Maybe entered neighborhood homes while people were out and took things he couldn't buy. Just a thought.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to elicit sympathy for TH in any way, but as a mother this would kill me. To know that the boy I gave birth to and raised was capable of such horror against another human being, especially a defenseless child--dear God.

Would kill me too.

just want to know if Holder Died yet! IMO Seems to me his guilt was so clear when the warrant was served, Holder shot the serving officer who in turn shot Holder in the head in response.

Warning graphic:

I don't know if I see this guy as a traditional pedophile. I think he was overcome with deviant desire and saw her as an object to satisfy himself more than a little girl.

It is very good that we can have different opinions here without insulting the other poster. To me this is something that should be transferred into real life. I know I fuss at other people at stop signs, lane changes, merging etc. Carry on, and disregard my certain off topic.

Please disregard my road rage.

just want to know if Holder Died yet! IMO Seems to me his guilt was so clear when the warrant was served, Holder shot the serving officer who in turn shot Holder in the head in response.

He is still alive. We would know via MSM and mom if he was not. He is in custody somewhere, be it jail medical ward or hospital.

He kept Alanna's watch

He kept a souvenir ...

See, after hearing accounts from people who actually know them, I just don't buy that there was no accountability. Her papa allowed her to walk to her neighbor's home. Right next door. That's not a far distance. Would I do it differently? Maybe? I don't know, frankly. He assumed she was playing, he had no idea that in a matter of minutes she was swooped up by that freak. As soon as mom got home, she went to check on her. It was a matter of a couple of hours. I guarantee they regret every second of that day, but they don't seem to be nearly as neglectful as MSM made them out to be in the beginning. I think it's sad that LG was under the impression that she wouldn't be taken seriously if she called the police, but again, she probably regrets that very, very deeply.

FRom going through the affidavit she was unaccounted for from 2-7:23. In the first few hours it was said by several in the Parkwest addition (Cindy lane/ roundrock) that they left around 630 and nothing was in the roads but when returned an hour later roughly, police were there with road blocks. So roughly anywhere from 3-7 she was unaccounted for.

It had been said by at least a handful she was given freedom to roam. I know two families that live on babbling brook and one on crystal brook one block over and about 5 houses down she came to there homes frequently.

Moo: she was allowed to play wherever. When u live in a neighborhood as long as they had of course you think your kids are gonna be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member