GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning graphic:

I don't know if I see this guy as a traditional pedophile. I think he was overcome with deviant desire and saw her as an object to satisfy himself more than a little girl.

I have the same opinion. There are people who see others not as women or children but merely as objects they can use. Unfortunately, often they use children because children are easy to control. Sociopathic behavior at its worst.

Another search warrant affidavit released Friday describes a cell phone that, investigators believe “contains evidence of Capital Murder, to include text messages and/or photographs, call records and any other criminal activity” related to Holder.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/26/5032989/letter-to-mom-girls-watch-condoms.html#storylink=cpy

Is anyone else getting a queasy feeling regarding a possible unhealthy relationship between TH and a family member?

Another search warrant affidavit released Friday describes a cell phone that, investigators believe “contains evidence of Capital Murder, to include text messages and/or photographs, call records and any other criminal activity” related to Holder.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/26/5032989/letter-to-mom-girls-watch-condoms.html#storylink=cpy

This is why I want to see that warrant affidavit with my own eyes. Some of this info is different from what I heard.
They said they knew her watch was missing and they had been looking for it, of course a news reporter said that's what she was told by a source.

Is anyone else getting a queasy feeling regarding a possible unhealthy relationship between TH and a family member?

Yeah, a little. I also get an uneasy feeling, that he had picture evidence of a capital murder. I hope that he didn't share anything off his phone :please:

But who could it be because he has no relationship with his Dad's side of the family and he hasn't been around his Mom's side for years because she and her family were on the outs?

Don't answer that ... I was just throwing that out there.

Same article, oh my. Bold By Me

:( :( :( Older 2nd perp? Or group of stoned teens (ish)? Oh my. :(

Older second perp. MOO. A few of us here are really thinking groomer...don't think TH is is the "mastermind". This is not the work of a couple of stoner teens IMO. Im sure my theory is way off base, but my gut has been telling me this since he was first sleuthed. (I need to keep catching up...I'm still behind in today's news...glad to see some forward movement in this case)
The letter to his mom also makes me think now she had nothing to with this. :cow:

That's the other reason I think he had an accomplice. Who goes through the trouble of wrapping the body so carefully, but leaves bloody paper towels, victim's clothing, etc in his house. This guy is a mess. I don't think he wrapped the body by himself.

When they say accomplice. I don't think anyone but him murdered the young girl...I think they were alone at the time, its not often ive seen personally two demons at the same site same time engaged in the same activity when it involved a crime such as this under similar circumstance.......It could have been an unsuspecting individual whom he called or just stopped by afterwards............But they probably checked his phone records from that day.........We are still missing some pieces of the puzzle here about an accomplice if he did in fact have one. They need to release some more information so we can help.

Ill go back and look at the house someone posted of the exact house she lived in and where she was taking to and see if i can get an idea on how she was removed from there IF she was killed there, but regardless dead or alive she was moved from that house to where she was found.

This yard work he did, maybe i read it somewhere but don't remember, didn't he have a two wheel thing you could attach to a riding mower ? To carry supplies and such? Don't know if he did have a riding mover to do the lawns..I don't see him pushing a push mower around the neighbor to cut grass...

Any locals know if he also took care of the yards for any vacant homes?....Seems someone would still need to mow the grass so not to be in violation of any city ordinances.

Since it keeps coming up I'll repeat the things I've said before:

He was two doors down.

They thought she was next door. She wasn't "roaming the neighborhood". Based on the timeline, and the last known sighting of her, she was almost certainly doomed before any parent would have called 911, within the timespan of a normal play session.

I understand the desire to second guess, especially for parents, especially as a means of convincing oneself it'll never happen to you. But I honestly believe, as close as he was and as seemingly kid-friendly as this neighborhood is, that it could have happened to anyone. I know people won't want to hear that or agree with it because no one wants to think it could possibly happen to them.

There are quite a few neighbors quoted in the press saying she would show up asking to play. So, going by that, she was roaming. She was last seen by bio dad at 2:30. The earliest I heard mother started to look for her was 6 pm. That's a number of hours unaccounted for.
They thought she was next door? Did anybody check to see if she was there? Did anybody consult the neighbors on whether it was o'key for her to go play? Sounds like the neighbors didn't want her there playing, since they left and told her not to wait.

Holy *hit. Condoms on top of condoms. Drugs/empty pill bottles. Computers out the wazoo. UGLY. It's going to get VERY UGLY.

I'm having such a hard time reading the handwriting.

Does the warrant say 3 different vacuum canisters were found in the mother's car?

Home warrant lists an empty hydrocodone bottle with a man's name on it, last name is not Holder, not sure if I can post it. (I assume someone is transcribing the list as we speak).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop