GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they say accomplice. I don't think anyone but him murdered the young girl...I think they were alone at the time, its not often ive seen personally two demons at the same site same time engaged in the same activity when it involved a crime such as this under similar circumstance.......It could have been an unsuspecting individual whom he called or just stopped by afterwards............But they probably checked his phone records from that day.........We are still missing some pieces of the puzzle here about an accomplice if he did in fact have one. They need to release some more information so we can help.

Ill go back and look at the house someone posted of the exact house she lived in and where she was taking to and see if i can get an idea on how she was removed from there IF she was killed there, but regardless dead or alive she was moved from that house to where she was found.

This yard work he did, maybe i read it somewhere but don't remember, didn't he have a two wheel thing you could attach to a riding mower ? To carry supplies and such? Don't know if he did have a riding mover to do the lawns..I don't see him pushing a push mower around the neighbor to cut grass...

Any locals know if he also took care of the yards for any vacant homes?....Seems someone would still need to mow the grass so not to be in violation of any city ordinances.

The Hillside Stranglers were cousins and they did equally horrifying things

Holy *hit. Condoms on top of condoms. Drugs/empty pill bottles. Computers out the wazoo. UGLY. It's going to get VERY UGLY.

You got that right. I'm sorry but his Mom had to know about some of this stuff (pipes etc). It's just getting darker and darker.

Solicitation letter Tyler Holder, arrest for drug paraphernalia

Condoms full of unknown liquid inside potato chip bag

(??? Condoms every couple of lines on this thing, including one that says something about a condom full of other condoms.)

I see nothing, I put the name in the search bar and came up with nothing?

Pinterest links look like this
Pinterest.com/USERNAME/pins

Hth

Eta: not that there is anything of interest on that particular Pinterest. Some good soundings recipes though

What is with all the toilet paper rolls?? I'm so confused.

You got that right. I'm sorry but his Mom had to know about some of this stuff (pipes etc). It's just getting darker and darker.

Yeah........I have read about some horrible cases, but this one is giving me the willies. I hope it's not as bad as I'm fearing. :banghead:

What is with all the toilet paper rolls?? I'm so confused.

I think there was toilet paper under the tarp. They could have been trying to match the toilet paper up to that. Maybe, someone else remembers better if they found toilet paper with her body.

All the BOYS jeans! WTH???

Bet he looked real cute in those :rolleyes:

I used to read doctor's handwriting and am having a tough time. Will keep slogging through.

I missed the link to the items seized. Can you help? thanks!

Guys, I'm doing fine with the handwriting, maybe because my own is terrible. If you give me an item # I'll try to help.

Also, I believe there may be more "condom" entries on that list than there were toilet paper entries on the Gallagher list.

Could he be producing child *advertiser censored* for someone? Or for sale?

Guys, I'm doing fine with the handwriting, maybe because my own is terrible. If you give me an item # I'll try to help.

Also, I believe there may be more "condom" entries on that list than there were toilet paper entries on the Gallagher list.

I don't think you want me to do that! I can read almost none of it.

You rock! Thank you! Interesting and compelling (damning evidence as well) stuff. I can only imagine what they find with computer forensics... :(

77) Bathroom sink drain contents. (Let me guess: more condoms?)

78) Girls's necklace burgundy jewels

Damon Ing's handwriting is an adventure but apparently it's so like my own I'm just breezing through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop