GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, I just noticed the 633 thing. On Google street view, it is the other car just down the street which also has someone sitting in the passenger seat with his leg hanging out.

Ill check out #95 and BRB.

ETA: Order establishing parent child relationship (?)

order establishing parent child relationship = paternity

Does 135 say "arrest for drug" something behind the word letters?

This is becoming far more disturbing each day.
Why so many cell phones and laptops, 86 rolls of film?
How could his mom not notice all these used condoms all over her house? Good god.

I am questioning my understanding of what condoms are used for and how they are disposed of. Eg., used condoms in a chip bag? A condom full of other condoms? What?

#135 Tyler Holder solicitation (letters)/arrest drug paraphernalia.

(Hey, didn't I say I'd bet he'd been arrested at least once in the past?):jail:

I am questioning my understanding of what condoms are used for and how they are disposed of. Eg., used condoms in a chip bag? A condom full of other condoms? What?

Too lazy to dispose of them properly? creepy pervert likes to save them? I am creeped out.

Hmm 102) Red plastic gas container. Gas starts fires. Just sayin'

I've followed this case from the start, but some of these details that are coming out... well, I'm afraid of what I'm going to read next to be honest. It's getting worse and worse. That poor poor child. Not sure how much more of this I can read! RIP Alanna.

I am so NOT up on drug culture. Could condoms be used in some drug situation...like people use balloons for heroin or something, right? Could explain the unknown liquid? Idk.

63) lined paper crumpled up with "Mom I"

(This is different from the envelope. He tried more than once to write the note to her.)

It will be interesting to hear what his letter says to his Mom since it was sealed and the words "Mom" "I love you, I'm sorry" on the outside.

lead2fordedge2011fd.jpg

2011 Ford Edge in black. Look familiar?

ETA: I am actually asking because it doesn't look exactly like the cars in the photos, I don't think but I am TERRIBLE at cars.

THanks. What does that mean though?

Is this the moms male friend?

I believe it has to do with TH's mother attempting to get child support from TH's bio dad, who allegedly didn't know about TH, a few years back.

I am paraphrasing from memory of the articles that came out around the time TH's grandparents were talking to the press.

131) Condoms full of liquids/unknown inside potato chip bag
Bleach?

Regarding pill bottle... It's very common and easy for kids to steal pills. He mowed lawns right? "Can I use your bathroom mr/mrs X?" Snoop thru med cabinet or drawers...happens all the time sadly...

re: 33, 51 for examples. why does it appear to be tp rolls followed by serial numbers? I'd go investigate my tp rolls if i could move, however, pain prevents that. do tp rolls have id?

I believe it has to do with TH's mother attempting to get child support from TH's bio dad, who allegedly didn't know about TH, a few years back.

I am paraphrasing from memory of the articles that came out around the time TH's grandparents were talking to the press.

I hope that's what it is and not something saying he has a child.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member