GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I tried hard to keep up with Alanna's death, but missed a few days. Very happy to see there was an arrest & will try to keep up now.

Yes, heart is in teeny tiny pieces, sickening. I haven't cried until now…*

“I know there are things I’m not going to see,” says Alanna’s mother Laura Gallagher. She along with Alanna’s two other parents spoke publicly Wednesday night.

“There are things the guys are seeing that they don’t want me to read and felt bad that they are suffering through knowing this and I don’t,” says Laura Gallagher

I would have to read it. The horrific things my imagination would come up with would be worse. Yes. Really. But that's me. I'm sure the people close to her know best.

That just broke my heart.

“I’ll be here. I’ll be here waiting for you.”

Oh, mine too, Jo, mine too. Was about to post those exact words.

So this is why we kept hearing the snip, earlier, that a neighbor reported they "told her not to wait".

Warrant for shooting the officer. I've only read tweets about the affidavit.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #10 **ARREST**

970981_174180876088249_857265233_n.jpg

"Sources say they may have discovered evidence suggesting an accomplice and those sources say that person may have helped Holder move Alanna’s body about a mile from her neighborhood. Saginaw police have refused to elaborate."

Horrible....but in the back of my mind, I've had sort of an inkling that he had help with disposing of her body.

If he left DNA on her, I can't see that he would want her body found right away. You would think that if he indeed wanted to commit "the perfect crime" she would have been dumped out in the middle of no where like Opal and let the environment kill off the DNA, or he would take her somewhere away from his house and destroy the evidence....burn pile or a lake. It's just odd that she was found on the street covered in his DNA.

I just wanted to bring this to this new thread as I think it's important as it could save people a lot of time when searching for clues and vehicles using Google Maps.

I have found the Google Maps satellite imagery for the area is at least 3 or 4 years old. In Google Earth the exact dates for the imagery are shown and you can also see imagery from previous years. A lot of features in back yards such as sheds, canopies, slides, trampolines etc seen in Google Maps, are also seen in 2009 Google Earth imagery, in almost exactly the same positions. The 4/11/2013 satellite images in Google Earth show the various sheds, canopies, slides, trampolines are no longer there and gardens have completely changed.

There are numerous examples but here are 2 of them. I think this is worth bumping again as it will save people time looking on Google Maps when looking for vehicles etc.

TH's back yard:

WDiLiQf.jpg

Other backyards on Babbling Brook:

D6JFwEl.jpg

"Sources say they may have discovered evidence suggesting an accomplice and those sources say that person may have helped Holder move Alanna’s body about a mile from her neighborhood. Saginaw police have refused to elaborate."

Horrible....but in the back of my mind, I've had sort of an inkling that he had help with disposing of her body.

If he left DNA on her, I can't see that he would want her body found right away. You would think that if he indeed wanted to commit "the perfect crime" she would have been dumped out in the middle of no where like Opal and let the environment kill off the DNA, or he would take her somewhere away from his house and destroy the evidence....burn pile or a lake. It's just odd that she was found on the street covered in his DNA.

It will be interesting if we learn what prompted TH and whoever helped him to leave Alanna where they did--panic because they knew people were looking for her or just stupidity.

I am wondering if TH called someone to help him dispose of the tarp and its contents and this person agreed to take and dispose of it himself while TH remained at home. Then this person left her where she would be found quickly on purpose. Maybe he realized what TH had asked him to dispose of or he wanted to see TH behind bars but was afraid to call le.

Does anybody local know which Sonic TH worked at? The one close to my house is also closest to his house but I'm really hoping it was a different one. Thank you!

I agree, that doesn't sound like something a 6 year old neighbor would say.

It's not that I don't think she said it because she was 6; It just sounds like something made up or exaggerated to tug on people's heartstrings. Like a scene from a movie; something a Hollywood scriptwriter would come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528