GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth kind of pipe getup is that?

Anyone who associated with the perp shoul be checked out by LE...seriously.

Rapid brain damage ... If you turn up your speakers you can hear the screams of dying brain cells!

I wonder which vehicle has the warrant? KH may have another vehicle in the garage.

Brian New ‏@BrianNewCBS 9m
Investigators obtain search warrant for Tyler Holder's mom's vehicle. Holder arrested this week for the murder of 6-yr-old Alanna Gallagher.

Other shoe, dropped?

You're making me laugh - that is my favorite driving position, and I'm not a tough chick!
I do think that the vehicles shown by LE have a role to play. At least one, maybe both. I think LE is more interested in hearing if anyone recalls seeing these vehicles than anything else. And I think by releasing the photos they are trying to shake up the potential other suspect(s). I do think that like before, it will go all radio silence up and until there is an arrest made. I also think that LE is getting or trying to get more info out of TH regarding other suspects.

Tee-hee, you would run from me because I drive, like that? Arm over? Really?

Oh heck ya. There's no shame in being a good runner!! :scared: :scared:

I thought heroin was actually cheaper than weed these days... No?

Cheaper until you're up to an eight bag a day habit. I just wondered with the word "doned", but that guy probably couldn't spell. He didn't look like he was nodding either.

I wonder why they didn't hide her better.

Here are possibilities, are any of these stronger than the others?
In a hurry/panic
Wanted her to be found (shock value?)
Thought the trash truck would pick her up.

Still going with trash. It's been my instinct since we found out it was trash day, and especially since an insider said trash was not picked up in the area even by late afternoon, and ESPECIALLY since the perp's lack of cognitive function became apparent.

Investigators obtain search warrant for Tyler Holder's mom's vehicle. Holder arrested this week for the murder of 6-yr-old Alanna Gallagher.

Oh no....yikes...I don't want to think this is a possibility...

Oh no....yikes...I don't want to think this is a possibility...

I've been leaning away from it as I figured LE already knows if Mom's car was on camera and would have acted on it before now. But now bets are off.

(Is Mom now more sleuthable? Edit: probably not yet, I'm thinking, since they searched all the Gallaghers' cars?)

Ummm, we have been asking about her car since the takedown.

I wonder why LE was only just able to get a warrant?

Really wondering about Mom, of course.

I kind of don't think it is from the way the back end slopes down.

BUT, I think it may still be worth reporting. You'd assume they've gone through FB pages w/ a fine-tooth comb, but then you'd be assuming.......

Out of curiosity, it looks like it was wrecked or otherwise sent to a junk yard? Is there a date on the photo?

It doesn't look exactly the same to me, but the photos are at very different angles. So, maybe the slope in the back window is different than it appears. More like the car they're looking for.

The date is interesting.

Is there an email for tips? Or just phone? Seems like cases rarely have email - I wonder if they get to many tips then, only serious tipsters will be willing to pick up the phone and call? I was just thinking it'd be easier if you could send links.

I think I'd call it in if I were you. They did ask for the public's help in locating those cars.

KH killed her facebook today, it's gone.

I'm not surprised about his mother's car being searched. I think it's feasible that she didn't know -- she could've come home from work, taken a shower, and he could have sneaked Alanna out of the house, into the car, disposed of her and been back before mom was the wiser, but how likely is that?

How likely is it that any mother, even an uninvolved one, wouldn't notice her son acting in a bizarre manner? I just can't fathom that any parent living in the same house as their child would be that oblivious.

I don't think I can speculate more about this because I don't want to break the TOS, but I really hate to think that any mother would voluntarily cover up the rape and murder of a six-year-old child.

Ummm, we have been asking about her car since the takedown.

I wonder why LE was only just able to get a warrant?

Really wondering about Mom, of course.

Didn't they say they found evidence in the house that suggested an accomplice? Maybe they didn't have enough for a warrant to search her car until after they found whatever they found today.

I wonder why they didn't hide her better.

Here are possibilities, are any of these stronger than the others?
In a hurry/panic
Wanted her to be found (shock value?)
Thought the trash truck would pick her up.

I was seriously holding out for it being a panic, trying to get rid of her before mama came home.

As far as her car and the warrant and the idea that she may have had anything to do with it. I cannot... I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx