GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach?

Regarding pill bottle... It's very common and easy for kids to steal pills. He mowed lawns right? "Can I use your bathroom mr/mrs X?" Snoop thru med cabinet or drawers...happens all the time sadly...

Yeah, I'm much more curious about how he knows the owner of the Ford Edge (although I don't believe it's either of the suspicious cars, it's a ... whatever you call a small sport utility vehicle/hatchback type thing, not a sedan).

Is anyone currently working on fully transcribing the documents that we are mentioning here rather than just mentioning a few items here and there? I can read Ing's writing fairly well if a transcription needs to be done.

And wth is with the TP and condoms? It's not just toilet paper rolls and discarded tubes but rolls that have bands on them and other weird stuff. Is there a sexual/drug use for altering TP rolls? Does he just have a TP fetish? Seems this goes beyond just using the paper for cleaning up waste/body fluids.

Keeping a ton of used condoms around reeks of a.) being a disgusting slob or b.) trophies of all of his "conquests".

I believe it has to do with TH's mother attempting to get child support from TH's bio dad, who allegedly didn't know about TH, a few years back.

I am paraphrasing from memory of the articles that came out around the time TH's grandparents were talking to the press.

Thats not TH's bio dad's initials though.

re: 33, 51 for examples. why does it appear to be tp rolls followed by serial numbers? I'd go investigate my tp rolls if i could move, however, pain prevents that. do tp rolls have id?

Yeah, they can trace the lot # from them. This appeared on his arrest warrant, a roll was found with Alanna, it says something about it being traced to a lot at Costco, to which KH has a membership. (This is TH arrest warrant I mean, not today's warrants.)

Yeah I know but why are they (or he) keeping empty rolls for? Is there some use for them that I don't know about? Know what I mean?

My head is spinning from that list of stuff.

I would bet this is not his first rodeo. Maybe he didn't kill before but I bet he did something to someone.

TH did say on FB, before it was edited into cryptic gibberish, that he MADE his own MJ smoking devices. TP rolls and tin foil make a rudimentary pipe for smoking weed. Just saying.

Keeping a ton of used condoms around reeks of a.) being a disgusting slob or b.) trophies of all of his "conquests".

This is the part that confuses me. We've seen the guy, how many conquests could he possibly have?

Do ... sorry, but do guys use condoms just for 'solo' purposes?

re: 33, 51 for examples. why does it appear to be tp rolls followed by serial numbers? I'd go investigate my tp rolls if i could move, however, pain prevents that. do tp rolls have id?

I just checked. Mine don't. I must have super secret stealth toilet paper.

Condoms are frequently used to store drugs, and drug mules swallow them. I think they're mostly used for cocaine, though.

I haven't read all the items, yet. Were there really condoms inside condoms inside a chip bag? Is that for real, or is that shorthand or something? Was it condoms, condoms, and a potato chip bag?

Like many other posters, I think this is going to get even uglier than we suspected.

I just checked. Mine don't. I must have super secret stealth toilet paper.

I think it's on the interior cardboard core, or that's what other posters said when the zillion rolls of TP first appeared on the Gallagher search warrant.

Yeah, I'm much more curious about how he knows the owner of the Ford Edge (although I don't believe it's either of the suspicious cars, it's a ... whatever you call a small sport utility vehicle/hatchback type thing, not a sedan).

The day LE was stopping cars there was a report that they were looking for a dark SUV i think I remember, but it may have not been official info, just a rumor? In any case the word you're looking for is Crossover I think.
Wow my ipad keyboard is doing some mighty weird stuff tonîte, pulling up alternative symbols etc... Weird.

Does 135 say "arrest for drug" something behind the word letters?

I "think" that says: Tyler Holder solicitation letters arrest for drug paraphenlia (his/her spelling).

Also just to add: this looks like a womans handwriting.

Is anyone currently working on fully transcribing the documents that we are mentioning here rather than just mentioning a few items here and there? I can read Ing's writing fairly well if a transcription needs to be done.

And wth is with the TP and condoms? It's not just toilet paper rolls and discarded tubes but rolls that have bands on them and other weird stuff. Is there a sexual/drug use for altering TP rolls? Does he just have a TP fetish? Seems this goes beyond just using the paper for cleaning up waste/body fluids.

Please do! Thank you

This is the part that confuses me. We've seen the guy, how many conquests could he possibly have?

Not usually? I don't know since I don't have one of those to play with on my own.

And I have to say... he has had a girlfriend before AND I hate it but there are a lot of girls with crappy self-esteem and terrible taste. Unfortunately, he probably has had a few.

Bleach?

Regarding pill bottle... It's very common and easy for kids to steal pills. He mowed lawns right? "Can I use your bathroom mr/mrs X?" Snoop thru med cabinet or drawers...happens all the time sadly...

I was thinking the same thing. It is also common to use old pill bottles for whatever after you're done with them. I am sure I have, or have had, someone else's bottle around here and one or mine has at some point ended up somewhere else. I have 2 in my school bag right now. One has my name and holds my headphones, the other has my husband's name and holds change. I don't think it points to a connection between TH and the person whose name is on the bottle. IMO

BBM

That's what I'm wondering. Maybe the garden hose was too painful, or maybe he was fashioning a fake anus and/or other receptacle with the toilet paper rolls. I'm sorry, but there's no other way to say that.

I'm also curious about the rolls of film. Who even uses film anymore? Almost everything is digital.

Condoms are frequently used to store drugs, and drug mules swallow them. I think they're mostly used for cocaine, though.

I haven't read all the items, yet. Were there really condoms inside condoms inside a chip bag? Is that for real, or is that shorthand or something? Was it condoms, condoms, and a potato chip bag?

Like many other posters, I think this is going to get even uglier than we suspected.

Verbatim:

130 and 131 both say the same thing (yes it is written out twice)

Condoms full of liquids/unknown inside potato chip bag

NOTE TO OTHER TRANSCRIBERS: I am NOT doing this whole thing, no way. Feel free to do a complete list, and feel free to copy mine from past posts. If I put a ###) in front of it it means I transcribed it word for word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx