GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a few pages behind so forgive this late response.

I also believe that Alanna may have known a few short cuts to get to other neighbors homes. One may have been through Holder's yard to get to a neighbor's home that she often went to, back on Crystal Brook Drive.

There was a yellow chair in Holder's yard that Alanna could have used to hop the fence landing her next door to the "Trick or Treating" friends Could have cut through the yard and been right out front of their house in minutes.

Just a thought. Holder could have lured her any number of ways. This was just a little scenario that's been playing out in my head.

Just me giving my own info...but TH is known for sitting out in his garage.

ok, nobody has mentioned it. i dont want to, but maybe someone can give me a reasonable explanation re the fishing pole handle? other than what I'm thinking....?

He would have turned 11 in November and she bought the house the next January.

I checked prior owners in Tarrant County and it doesn't appear she owned property in Tarrant County prior to purchasing this house.

She grew up in Boyd though and that is Wise County. We know TH lived in Wise County until he was about 6 or 7 per the article that quoted the grandparents if I read that right.

Some local kids have been quoted in MSM as saying they went to elementary with TH so presumably he was in the Saginaw area before she bought the house in January 2008, but that is just an inference based on the comments in MSM.

So he could have been in fifth grade when mom bought the house.

Is there a statute of limitations on reporting sex abuse? If he was abused by someone, I sure hope it is reportable. I think that person started a chain reaction that led to AG's death.

No reason he wouldn't have a dog or two out there

The kitchen chair is bugging me. if he is known to have sat in the garage could he have sat on a kitchen chair? AG may have wandered into the garage, he could he have hit her with the chair to knock her out? I know they can get a good idea of what caused a wound by examination, but I am getting that from watching TV shows so idk really. He may have dumped that too if it had blood on it, can't understand why it would be listed as an item to search for but not seized. Just one of a few thoughts that entered my head and MOO

ok, nobody has mentioned it. i dont want to, but maybe someone can give me a reasonable explanation re the fishing pole handle? other than what I'm thinking....?

Nope. I doubt he was an avid angler....

Do they have a time of death or are they going by when she was found? I pray to God she wasn't alive for much or any of the horror. Really. Sorry I know it's a little OT....

Nope. I doubt he was an avid angler....

I doubt it too, although he did say he'd been fishing all day the day Alanna was murdered. That wasn't true, but maybe he did fish sometimes and that seemed to him like a good alibi.

I'm confused about how he moved Alanna's body. I know there's speculation he had someone help him, but he just doesn't seem the type to turn to someone else. He strikes me as a loner with no real close friends. Is he part of a ring maybe? There are many registered sex offenders in that area, I can't imagine anyone else helping him dispose of a small child as if she was garbage. Did he feel ok asking for help from someone with similar tastes to him? At least the police have the computers to trace who he is in contact with.

What is weird about the kitchen chair is that it is listed as one of the items to search for and to "seize" on the warrant.

The chair is puzzling to me, too...

could there have been pics of the chair on his phone?

Or were there marks on AG's poor little body consistent with being pressed into... Or hit by... A chair?

I am just guessing...

JMO

http://www.pipe-shop.net/Shop/gbilder/kk_1421965.jpg

'Silver Flake' is also a pipe tobacco blend.
The tin it comes in, is probably what was 'seized', and could be used for 'storage' after the original contents are gone. -imho

Film canisters may also be used for 'other' storage, once the film is removed.
I use the opaque ones for jewelry, when traveling.

Thanks for this info...

so The listed Silver Flake could be a type/hue of paint...

Or pipe tobacco blend/container...

Is there a statute of limitations on reporting sex abuse? If he was abused by someone, I sure hope it is reportable. I think that person started a chain reaction that led to AG's death.

Bingo !
But at his age, he will likely never talk . Just an opinion, but males are far less likely to ever report sexual abuse than females.

Could TH have fathered a child? It seems pretty late for papers like that to be laying around regarding his own father?

I am wondering about those two possibilities, too...

:waitasec:

I was wondering that, too...

Unrecognizable?

ripped to shreds?

stretched beyond recognition?

Unthinkable "stuff" in it?

:dunno:

What would render a condom so unidentifiable that they could only guess at what it was? Hardly bears thinking about.

Could TH have fathered a child? It seems pretty late for papers like that to be laying around regarding his own father?

I was also wondering if he felt abandoned by his bio dad... Thus kept the order of paternity as a reminder... And it fed part of his rage?

Just guessing here...

What would render a condom so unidentifiable that they could only guess at what it was? Hardly bears thinking about.

Maybe some chemical like acetone or maybe some other chemical which would melt latex. That might make it hard to identify as a condom. I hate to mention it, but it might fall in line with the unidentified liquid on Alanna's body.

and/or...

that same person(s) is probably continuing the abusive cycle...

If LE finds out who it is... other victims of the abuse may be discovered... And possibly be helped...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member