GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple of questions
<snip>
2. We are assuming that TH's car was not used to transport the body. We thought perhaps it was out of gas or did not work. But you will notice in the video of TH and his mother leaving, they get into HIS car.

3. The article probably has it wrong, but it says that the Kia did not go anywhere the day f the murder. It is the last one posted on here.
<snip>

I'm not sure what article you are referring to, but the actual arrest affidavit refers to "his vehicle" as the 2005 Dodge Magnum and states it does not leave Babbling Brook that day.

Here's the arrest warrant:

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/tyler-holder-capital-murder-arrest-warrant-affidavit/

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how the body got from A to B.

As noted in the arrest warrant, TH's car (2005 Dodge Magnum) did not leave Babbling Brook Drive that day, but TH originally fabricated alibis that involved driving (fishing, job hunting, also mentioned in the arrest affidavit). So, we know that TH wasn't concerned about being videotaped driving his car that day, so it seems to me that TH would not jump through hoops in order to use a different car.

In other words, for some reason, it was natural to use some car other than TH's to remove the body.

Given that, does anyone see a plausible explanation other than a second perp, presumably driving one of the dark sedans?

I'm wondering if mom has agreed to be interviewed or refuses to ...since she has a lawyer.
Perhaps that's why she's denied access to him... ? They want an interview on the record with her

Ya cut off their gravy train and let them know that things will be restored piece meal as conditions are met:

* confiscate phone
* confiscate gaming equipment
* confiscate car keys
* confiscate credit cards
...you get the idea. That's the "soft" way.

If they act out, call 911 and Baker Act their azz.

While they're getting a mandatory mental health eval for 72 hrs., get them real help...or put their crap to the curb. Change locks and get a restraining order.

Been there, done that with two different sons/ two different methods. It can be real scary and you need a lot of strength to stick with it. Not only are you trying to modify their behavior/get them help, but you've got to be making REAL changes in your own.

JMO

I have an 18 year old step relative who is doing time for aggravate assault right now for going after his mother with a screw driver. She called 911. There is a mandatory arrest on domestic violence calls. Of course the minute he was behind bars, she started wanting to do "nice" things for him. Sigh. enabler, enabler, enabler. (I have very little direct association with this person, I just hear the stories over the phone)

No, the fences are shared between yards around here so there is no gate in between them.

Thanks for the reply. I suppose you are a local and know these things.

Isn't there access to the yard through a front gate?

If so, that's what I was talking about. Alanna entering a yard through the front gate, climbing the back fence with a chair, and then exiting the yard through the front gate to the sidewalk on Crystal Brook.

It really doesn't matter, it was just a thought. If you say it is implausible, so be it. :thumb:

Although TH had plenty of opportunity without it, the family did own at least one adorable little dog. I saw video of it being seized by animal control. I still wonder why they took the dog. TH may have lured Alanna inside to pet the dog or give it a treat without any visible abduction from outside.

My guess is to test the dogs for sexual abuse. :(

I have an 18 year old step relative who is doing time for aggravate assault right now for going after his mother with a screw driver. She called 911. There is a mandatory arrest on domestic violence calls. Of course the minute he was behind bars, she started wanting to do "nice" things for him. Sigh. enabler, enabler, enabler. (I have very little direct association with this person, I just hear the stories over the phone)

Shiver! The day mine ever wielded anything and threatened in anyway to hurt me... He would be locked up so fast his head would spin! When released... Home would be a cardboard box!

Thanks for the reply. I suppose you are a local and know these things.

Isn't there access to the yard through a front gate?

If so, that's what I was talking about. Alanna entering a yard through the front gate, climbing the back fence with a chair, and then exiting the yard through the front gate to the sidewalk on Crystal Brook.

It really doesn't matter, it was just a thought. If you say it is implausible, so be it. :thumb:

Just adding my thoughts to this. I asked my husband what he thought about a six year old getting over a 6 foot privacy fence by using a chair. He and I agreed it's very unlikely. One side of the fence has the cross pieces that would be fairly easy to climb, but the opposite side is just flat, with no toe hold, and a chair would not be high enough for our six year old daughter to scale the fence.

Even if you did get up one side of it, it's a big drop to the ground on the other side. I vote unlikely.

I'm curious about something. TH "liked" the show Dexter on his FB page.
I know that show is about Dexter killing people (I've never watched it and hate the print ads I have seen).

So here's the question ... there was an unknown liquid on AG, could the character in the show have used bleach on a victim to coverup a crime??

No. Read about Dexter on wikipedia.
He is a vigilante serial killer only kills killers.
No bleach or liquids used.

I'm not sure what article you are referring to, but the actual arrest affidavit refers to "his vehicle" as the 2005 Dodge Magnum and states it does not leave Babbling Brook that day.

Here's the arrest warrant:

http://www.saginaw-texas.com/tyler-holder-capital-murder-arrest-warrant-affidavit/

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how the body got from A to B.

As noted in the arrest warrant, TH's car (2005 Dodge Magnum) did not leave Babbling Brook Drive that day, but TH originally fabricated alibis that involved driving (fishing, job hunting, also mentioned in the arrest affidavit). So, we know that TH wasn't concerned about being videotaped driving his car that day, so it seems to me that TH would not jump through hoops in order to use a different car.

In other words, for some reason, it was natural to use some car other than TH's to remove the body.

Given that, does anyone see a plausible explanation other than a second perp, presumably driving one of the dark sedans?

Here is a different article that talks about the Kia not leaving

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/26/5032989/letter-to-mom-girls-watch-condoms.html

And # 59 ~ one possible condom.
??? What's up with that?

I know! I read that to DH, like. Huh? they couldn't tell for sure. One more thing I probably don't want to know.

Probably on his cell phone. IMO

There was also that yellow "kitchen" chair out in the yard as seen from helicopter video. May have been the one they took?

I'm thinking that when they had TH in for questioning and he handed over his phone, *someone* may have quickly and stealthily copied the contents of his phone.

I know that isn't kosher, but it sure would give a helping hand in directing where to look for legit clues.

Thoughts?

I am so wondering about the Peoplefinders,

I wonder if the paternity papers had anything to do with his descent into hell?

I wonder how long he has been this creepy?

He looked like such as cute little boy in his football picture. If he had been abducted at that age, we would all be crying about what a little sweetie .

Instead, he turned into a monster that is beyond comprehension.

I was thinking the same thing. Then I remembered the neighbor who said when TH was in 5th grade, he asked her children if they ever "dropped acid". Then walked by her house with a metal pipe when she said she didn't want her kids around him. TH would have only been around 11 yrs. old.

MOO

Does anyone know if TH home had a lot of cars in and out on a regular basis?

Do you suppose the investigators have found photographs of Alanna and the kitchen chair out there on the child po*rn sites? I hate even typing that, but couldn't that be a reason they were looking for it, if they already knew it was involved in the crime?

(I feel like washing my hands and my keyboard after typing that. ick!)

I hope not, but there is no telling. I tend to think there were pics on his phone (like the one with the hose) that might include the chair somehow and LE is covering all their bases in trying to determine exactly how everything was done to AG. Poor baby! If that makes sense.

MOO

Note to folks asking for a copy of the 153 item SEARCH WARRANT for the house that I TRANSCRIBED:

I just want to let everyone know that I had to use some of my own shorthand and substitutions ("w/" for "with"), omit some extra words, omit serial numbers on electronics, etc, to make the list fit within the 6000 character limit of the Private Message system.

The substance of the items seized is basically the same as what was on the warrant handwritten by the police but I did have to change/omit to make it all fit in the PM.

Also, I've read the other transcription posted here and it would probably be good t o compare the two if you're interested. I noticed that mine has some errors (like "DNY" was probably scribbled and was actually "SONY") and I haven't gone back to clean it all up yet.

:)

What is weird about the kitchen chair is that it is listed as one of the items to search for and to "seize" on the warrant.

Possible he took pics on his phone??

One affidavit describes a cellphone that investigators believe “contains evidence of Capital Murder, to include text messages and/or photographs, call records and any other criminal activity” related to Holder.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/26/5032989/letter-to-mom-girls-watch-condoms.html#storylink=cpy

Here are some random observations regarding list of items/evidence taken from TH's home... (Outside the obvious OMG items discussed so far...)

(Per Danadan08's list page 38 - Post 948)

#32 - I wonder what the "Silver Flake" refers to?

#34 - Orange Journal - If this is TH's... I can imagine drawings/writings giving insight into his thought processes

#95 - Order Establishing Parent/Child Relationship..
. I am still wondering who these refer to, and where in the home the order was found... Was TH holding on to it for a specific reason?

#122 - Gr/Black Composition Notebook w/numbers w/possible mail address...
I imagine some of TH friends/acquaintances are pretty worried about this notebook about now...

JMO

Could TH have fathered a child? It seems pretty late for papers like that to be laying around regarding his own father?

I was thinking of the nickname/username of rayne, that they both used (or combination of).
There is a video game with an Agent Bloodrayne. Did they both play video games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member