GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pic of two of them. I read that there were 4 dogs. One is a husky and the little one a Pom?

That's a little chihuahua. The other is either a husky or malamute. I can't tell the size, but if it's really big...it's a malamute. Probably a husky, though

I am so wondering about the Peoplefinders,

I wonder if the paternity papers had anything to do with his descent into hell?

I wonder how long he has been this creepy?

He looked like such as cute little boy in his football picture. If he had been abducted at that age, we would all be crying about what a little sweetie .

Instead, he turned into a monster that is beyond comprehension.

In MSM we have heard different people say different things about TH. Most said they feared him or avoided him. Then there were others that said he could be polite. I wonder if Alana feared him. If I were a child IMO he would be scary to me. Especially if he acted like a bully or taunted young children. Maybe he didn't lure her and he took her with force. There are some things we may only know the answer to if he confesses and even then it will be questionable if he is telling the truth or not.

Right now I am picturing his jaw being shattered but he would still be able to write if he can't speak. My mind is going crazy with speculation in the case and I don't think it's out of order to do this considering how much of a monster he is.

Part of me just doesn't want to admit that she may have willingly been lured by him. :(

She was looking for someone to play with. She wanted to play with neighbor's children but neighbor had left. I really don't think it would be hard for him to lure her at all. Sounds like she went there to look for someone to play with.

At six, she had no understanding that someone like this guy even exists.

I have *no* idea. Was just speculation. Wish we knew gf's name.

"Ca*ss*ie H, 20, dated Holder off and on until earlier this year. She is in a Tarrant County jail on a burglary charge, but her mother, P H, said that she had concerns about Holder.

"I said to Ca*ss*ie, 'There's something bad about him -- keep him away from my house,'" H said."

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/07/tyler_holder_the_teen_accused.php

Wonder if it's the same Tarrant County jail as the letters found in the search?

"Ca*ss*ie H, 20, dated Holder off and on until earlier this year. She is in a Tarrant County jail on a burglary charge, but her mother, P H, said that she had concerns about Holder.

"I said to Ca*ss*ie, 'There's something bad about him -- keep him away from my house,'" H said."

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/07/tyler_holder_the_teen_accused.php

Wonder if it's the same Tarrant County jail as the letters found in the search?

Kinda of a strange statement coming from someone whose daughter is in jail and continued to have him over after

Not a Pom, most likely a Chi mix or possibly a corgi

Linda- not terrorized IMO, I doubt the Husky would be laying so nicely with a snarling friend. Think it is staged on in play. Their body postures are too relaxed.

The comment with the pic was about the Chi mix/corgi snarling at being licked by the Husky. Innocent really.

According to the Tarrant County Appraisal District KH bought the house 1.31.2008, and precious Alanna was born in the house two doors down in June of 2007.

She would have grown up with him as her neighbor.

www.tad.org

I wonder where they lived before? I wonder if there were "fathers" in his life ever.

There is a lot to this story. I wonder if reporters will be digging into it?

Are they waiting until the other suspect is revealed?

This must be a story they want to get into, one would think

A little bit about the property where TH lived from zillow.com

Bedrooms:3 beds
Bathrooms:2 baths
Single Family:1,933 sq ft
Lot:5,500 sq ft
Year Built:1998

Two master bedrooms plus another. And formal area, large den and big kitchen/dining area.

It says "basement type: unknown" but frankly, I agree with other posters that it didn't likely have a basement

So there's that for whatever that's worth.

Zillow is notoriously unreliable. It has all the info wrong on my house, except for the address.

You are right, houses don't have basements here.

Linda- not terrorized IMO, I doubt the Husky would be laying so nicely with a snarling friend. Think it is staged on in play. Their body postures are too relaxed.

I have a corgi. That is soooo not a corgi ;)

They definitely look like they are playing, I agree! Totally relaxed and calm body language.

Zillow says my house is worth over a million bucks.....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Zillow has issues. :floorlaugh:

http://www.pipe-shop.net/Shop/gbilder/kk_1421965.jpg

'Silver Flake' is also a pipe tobacco blend.
The tin it comes in, is probably what was 'seized', and could be used for 'storage' after the original contents are gone. -imho

Film canisters may also be used for 'other' storage, once the film is removed.
I use the opaque ones for jewelry, when traveling.

What is weird about the kitchen chair is that it is listed as one of the items to search for and to "seize" on the warrant.

Do you suppose the investigators have found photographs of Alanna and the kitchen chair out there on the child po*rn sites? I hate even typing that, but couldn't that be a reason they were looking for it, if they already knew it was involved in the crime?

(I feel like washing my hands and my keyboard after typing that. ick!)

I think the little one looks pissed and the husky looks to be on alert.

My Doberman Would look like that ..And could rip someone's face off with zero warning.

Do you suppose the investigators have found photographs of Alanna and the kitchen chair out there on the child po*rn sites? I hate even typing that, but couldn't that be a reason they were looking for it, if they already knew it was involved in the crime?

Probably on his cell phone. IMO

Biggest fear. Right there. I hope not, it's just horrific to think about.

Yes, teenagers can be abusive to parents and parents can actually become afraid of their own children. There is no way of knowing if this is the case here though. I keep trying to find a answer on what a parent should or could do with a child like this. One thing I think I would be doing is telling him to seek employment daily and do chores around the house including cleaning his own room. It would be hard to "force" a grown defiant teen that is bigger than you to do anything though. Pressure at home from parents can also cause deviant teens to commit negative, attention seeking acts.

Ya cut off their gravy train and let them know that things will be restored piece meal as conditions are met:

* confiscate phone
* confiscate gaming equipment
* confiscate car keys
* confiscate credit cards
...you get the idea. That's the "soft" way.

If they act out, call 911 and Baker Act their azz.

While they're getting a mandatory mental health eval for 72 hrs., get them real help...or put their crap to the curb. Change locks and get a restraining order.

Been there, done that with two different sons/ two different methods. It can be real scary and you need a lot of strength to stick with it. Not only are you trying to modify their behavior/get them help, but you've got to be making REAL changes in your own.

JMO

Has anyone tried to find out of the owner of the Hydrocodone bottle lived nearby? There's a possible theft. It's item #60 on the search warrant.

What is #97 Peoplefinder.com? That's a website? How can it be an item that was seized?

RBBM

Thumbs up for the poster (can't remember who it was) who called that one. It's now apparent, to me anyway, what TH meant by being "doned".

MOO

Ya cut off their gravy train and let them know that things will be restored piece meal as conditions are met:

* confiscate phone
* confiscate gaming equipment
* confiscate car keys
* confiscate credit cards
...you get the idea. That's the "soft" way.

If they act out, call 911 and Baker Act their azz.

While they're getting a mandatory mental health eval for 72 hrs., get them real help...or put their crap to the curb. Change locks and get a restraining order.

Been there, done that with two different sons/ two different methods. It can be real scary and you need a lot of strength to stick with it. Not only are you trying to modify their behavior/get them help, but you've got to be making REAL changes in your own.

JMO

I agree with everything you've said. I think ideally it starts much much earlier....consistently from toddlerhood on. Makes the teen years go much smoother. But IMO something happens around age 13 ... They become two year olds all over again... critical time to retrain like you do with a 2 yr old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx