GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried to find out of the owner of the Hydrocodone bottle lived nearby? There's a possible theft. It's item #60 on the search warrant.

What is #97 Peoplefinder.com? That's a website? How can it be an item that was seized?

I did, and found someone with that name here http://goo.gl/maps/Ac6Po Look at streetview, lot of black vehicles outside the residence..

Has anyone found a link to a MSM article about Tyler starting the neighborhood watch program?

No, I about went nuts trying to. I checked twitter and didn't find anything. It may have been in a video at one time and that's why it isn't showing up using search keywords.

I am like you with links and I never consider what I read in comments to have any truth so I am pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere. That doesn't mean that it is true even if it was mentioned in MSM. Someone may have confused the other neighbor organizing the watch with him. It is interesting how the neighbor that is attempting to organize the watch says "we" are here all the time in the video. I wonder who "we" is. Maybe the reporter that did the story could provide some clarification ???? Or, maybe it's best to just drop it for now until a link is found.

Here are some random observations regarding list of items/evidence taken from TH's home... (Outside the obvious OMG items discussed so far...)

(Per Danadan08's list page 38 - Post 948)

#32 - I wonder what the "Silver Flake" refers to?

#34 - Orange Journal - If this is TH's... I can imagine drawings/writings giving insight into his thought processes

#95 - Order Establishing Parent/Child Relationship... I am still wondering who these refer to, and where in the home the order was found... Was TH holding on to it for a specific reason?

#122 - Gr/Black Composition Notebook w/numbers w/possible mail address...
I imagine some of TH friends/acquaintances are pretty worried about this notebook about now...

JMO

Silver flake is a type of paint used in crafts and it can be used for car detailing.

I have a couple of questions

1. What is Peoplefinders.com? I know what it is on the net. I am sure we all use it. But how can you seize it?

2. We are assuming that TH's car was not used to transport the body. We thought perhaps it was out of gas or did not work. But you will notice in the video of TH and his mother leaving, they get into HIS car.

3. The article probably has it wrong, but it says that the Kia did not go anywhere the day f the murder. It is the last one posted on here.

4. Seriously, how hard would it have been for TH to get AG into his house? He could offer the dogs, treats, toys, anything. She has seen him hundreds of times, I am sure. And if you recall, someone said how he would come over and play with her children. Forget who it was now. But he knew how to talk to kids, I am sure.

5. Where was he all day everyday? The one school Boswell said he had not been there since 2010. The Private school said he did not attend there. So where was he for three years?

6. He was a bully. Are bullies abusive to their parents as well?

I think he had to be up to something to get all the stuff he had......either stealing it or dealing drugs maybe to get the money to afford it.

I just counted and excuse if I have this wrong, but what I can remember he had:

4 laptops
3 phones
3 cameras
blackberry
wii
ps2
Gameboy

I actually think I am missing another game type device.

I know kids are spoilt but this seems to be too many multiples of items.

Also now I understand why someone thought it funny that I described the tech devices as blueberries......haha just noticed it is blackberry. They are not as popular here as they are in America....... I am sure I have called them blueberries in real conversation as well....:blushing:

I totally understand the reference to blueberries vs. blackberries! :seeya:

What breed of dog did TH have? Anyone know?

Here's a pic of two of them. I read that there were 4 dogs. One is a husky and the little one a Pom?

Attachments

• tyler h dogs Lucian is husky.jpg
    tyler h dogs Lucian is husky.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 110
Just a thought, when I was reading the original items list I thought item 61 said "letters and envelopes Green Bay" as in the Green Bay jail facility here in Fort Worth....

Thanks!

Green Bay is where his girlfriend is incarcerated?

1. What is Peoplefinders.com? I know what it is on the net. I am sure we all use it. But how can you seize it?

Could they have seized his account?

Here's a pic of two of them. I read that there were 4 dogs. One is a husky and the little one a Pom?

Not a Pom, most likely a Chi mix or possibly a corgi

Linda- not terrorized IMO, I doubt the Husky would be laying so nicely with a snarling friend. Think it is staged on in play. Their body postures are too relaxed.

Also now I understand why someone thought it funny that I described the tech devices as blueberries......haha just noticed it is blackberry. They are not as popular here as they are in America....... I am sure I have called them blueberries in real conversation as well....:blushing:

Totally off topic, but here's a video with a little comic relief about fruit and devices.

"my blackberry is not working"

I am sure I saw on his youtube channel (I cannot find the thread now - the one with the weird comment that was posted about) that at the bottom he had commented on buying an XBox second hand.

I suspect with just the two of them, he was given the basement for himself, probably a finished basement that he could partition off into a sleeping area and sitting room.

I am sure she knew there was something wrong with him, but then he had a job, he was a teen (and sounds like she went through teenage stuff herself) and smoking dope is not considered a huge thing in some families. Or at least it is considered a phase.

Probably cried herself to sleep at times wishing she could help him or he would change. The sexual stuff she would have no clue about, that is something most parents don't realize about their kids whether it is normal or abnormal.

I ache for the horror she must feel learning all this about her son. She may not have been a perfect mom or allowed things we wouldn't like smoking dope but she was a mom who i think loved her son. You can't even force a teen into counselling these days and some moms just hope their kids will get better or don't realize how bad it is.

Obviously i feel more for Alanna's family but I still feel for her.

and you are right, go in and scan your kids bedroom once in a while. It might show up the problems that they manage to hide otherwise. Then again what sort of discussion do you have about empty toilet paper rolls or used condoms, apart from telling him to flush them.

There are no basements here - wrong soil type.

2. We are assuming that TH's car was not used to transport the body. We thought perhaps it was out of gas or did not work. But you will notice in the video of TH and his mother leaving, they get into HIS car.

3. The article probably has it wrong, but it says that the Kia did not go anywhere the day f the murder. It is the last one posted on here.

4. Seriously, how hard would it have been for TH to get AG into his house? He could offer the dogs, treats, toys, anything. She has seen him hundreds of times, I am sure. And if you recall, someone said how he would come over and play with her children. Forget who it was now. But he knew how to talk to kids, I am sure.

5. Where was he all day everyday? The one school Boswell said he had not been there since 2010. The Private school said he did not attend there. So where was he for three years?

6. He was a bully. Are bullies abusive to their parents as well?

Yes, teenagers can be abusive to parents and parents can actually become afraid of their own children. There is no way of knowing if this is the case here though. I keep trying to find a answer on what a parent should or could do with a child like this. One thing I think I would be doing is telling him to seek employment daily and do chores around the house including cleaning his own room. It would be hard to "force" a grown defiant teen that is bigger than you to do anything though. Pressure at home from parents can also cause deviant teens to commit negative, attention seeking acts.

Just jumping off your post...

the tarp seen in his backyard... Then found with AG.... Was originally covering something....

Was it a lawn mower?

but... Of course the lawn mower could just be used for TH home yard use...

Again... And still... :dunno:

Tarp covered firewood, IIRC.

It is Texas, we don't have basements (or at least they are very very very rare). The "standard" floor plan for this size house would mean that the bathroom that he had would be the "hall" bathroom. So it would serve as the guest bath. Not saying for sure that is the case, but most of those houses are probably 3 bedroom 2 bath - master gets an en suite and there is one other bathroom. With the age/size of that house, I am not even sure that the bedrooms would be "split". Could be, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the master is down the same hall as the 2ndary bedrooms. (also, condoms shouldn't be flushed, just fyi).

I saw the house listed somewhere as having two master bedrooms for what it is worth. And yes, almost assuredly split.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members