GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up and my mind is reeling.

I will never look at an empty tp roll the same. Or without thinking of this case.

I wish I could un-know what pervs do with said tp rolls. (I am far from naive but jeez, I never would have guessed).

Big lesson: if you do not occasionally scan your teenager's disgusting bedroom, begin doing so on a regular basis. NO parent should be that clueless.

RBBM
I agree. My son will be 18 in a few weeks. I avoid going into his room when I don't have to. It's always a mess and smells like dirty socks. However, about every six months I go in there with him and do a deep cleaning. One of the reasons I know he's not hiding anything is because he never objects when I go through his room (drawers, top of closet, etc..). I'm not blaming TH's mom for anything, but like a lot of you here, if I had the warning signs that she obviously had, my son's room would be turned upside down on a regular basis. Just my two cents. Sorry if it's OT.

MOO

I have a couple of questions

1. What is Peoplefinders.com? I know what it is on the net. I am sure we all use it. But how can you seize it?

2. We are assuming that TH's car was not used to transport the body. We thought perhaps it was out of gas or did not work. But you will notice in the video of TH and his mother leaving, they get into HIS car.

3. The article probably has it wrong, but it says that the Kia did not go anywhere the day f the murder. It is the last one posted on here.

4. Seriously, how hard would it have been for TH to get AG into his house? He could offer the dogs, treats, toys, anything. She has seen him hundreds of times, I am sure. And if you recall, someone said how he would come over and play with her children. Forget who it was now. But he knew how to talk to kids, I am sure.

5. Where was he all day everyday? The one school Boswell said he had not been there since 2010. The Private school said he did not attend there. So where was he for three years?

6. He was a bully. Are bullies abusive to their parents as well?

BBM - Maybe there was a print out with someones information on it??? I think they would be looking for anyone that he may have been in contact with. This along with some other things that were seized, such as journals, made me think he may have a list of people that he tried to, or did "hook-up" with. I don't see using condoms in self gratification but who know with this character what was going on. I imagine they will check the used condoms for foreign DNA.

I'm a few pages behind so forgive this late response.

I also believe that Alanna may have known a few short cuts to get to other neighbors homes. One may have been through Holder's yard to get to a neighbor's home that she often went to, back on Crystal Brook Drive.

There was a yellow chair in Holder's yard that Alanna could have used to hop the fence landing her next door to the "Trick or Treating" friends Could have cut through the yard and been right out front of their house in minutes.

Just a thought. Holder could have lured her any number of ways. This was just a little scenario that's been playing out in my head.

No, the fences are shared between yards around here so there is no gate in between them.

A little bit about the property where TH lived from zillow.com

Bedrooms:3 beds
Bathrooms:2 baths
Single Family:1,933 sq ft
Lot:5,500 sq ft
Year Built:1998

Two master bedrooms plus another. And formal area, large den and big kitchen/dining area.

It says "basement type: unknown" but frankly, I agree with other posters that it didn't likely have a basement

So there's that for whatever that's worth.

I have *no* idea. Was just speculation. Wish we knew gf's name.

Hey there TXmedmom - please check out my "Who's Who" it's linked in my signature line, and it's also located in the Timeline/Media thread here on Websleuths. While it does not include the names of the minor players in this case, it does include their initials and links to MSM articles that DO contain their names.

I think the link I originally used for his girlfriend has disappeared, but I'll try to find another for you.

If anyone else finds broken links in the Who's Who, please pm me and let me know, I'll try to keep it up to date.

ETA: Here's the link to the info about his girlfriend. It wasn't broken after all. Initials CH: http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/07/tyler_holder_the_teen_accused.php

Thank you.

In MSM we have heard different people say different things about TH. Most said they feared him or avoided him. Then there were others that said he could be polite. I wonder if Alana feared him. If I were a child IMO he would be scary to me. Especially if he acted like a bully or taunted young children. Maybe he didn't lure her and he took her with force. There are some things we may only know the answer to if he confesses and even then it will be questionable if he is telling the truth or not.

Right now I am picturing his jaw being shattered but he would still be able to write if he can't speak. My mind is going crazy with speculation in the case and I don't think it's out of order to do this considering how much of a monster he is.

Part of me just doesn't want to admit that she may have willingly been lured by him. :(

The only time I've read about the neighborhood watch was from a commenter on the Saginaw News Facebook page.

I think it's reasonable to "speculate" that a 17 year old unemployed drug user with all the time in the world on his hands "may" be committing acts of theft to support his habit. The odd things found in his room along with items that were in another persons name also make me question if he was stealing out of cars or homes. He was known to bully and vandalize and IMO it would be likely that part of the MO of this type would be committing acts of theft as well. Maybe we will hear more in the future on this subject. Like I said before, it would be interesting to see how many reports of theft there are from homes or vehicles in the neighborhood. If he was never caught though, it would still just be considered speculation until it is otherwise noted as fact.

I think the Gallagher's themselves said that TH could be seen out and about in the evening walking or biking.

We used to have a creep who walked the neighborhood CONSTANTLY. He was peeking into cars and checking the handles. If he saw YOU, see HIM, he'd solicit money or cigarettes, but ALWAYS watching what everyone was doing. My older son used to leave the garage door cracked a bit because he would grab a cigarette out there. This Gonzo creep came by with his little brother, rang our bell, son went to answer the front door...little brother slipped into the garage and grabbed what he could. Don't ask how I tracked them down and proved it...but I did! Let their father know that I was calling the police next time. Thank God they moved!

Sorry for the O/T. LOL

Back to the case: TH had a car but chose to go out biking at night. He certainly doesn't look to be out for a leisurely night of exercise. He was scoping things/people out and stealing stuff, IMO.

In MSM we have heard different people say different things about TH. Most said they feared him or avoided him. Then there were others that said he could be polite. I wonder if Alana feared him. If I were a child IMO he would be scary to me. Especially if he acted like a bully or taunted young children. Maybe he didn't lure her and he took her with force. There are some things we may only know the answer to if he confesses and even then it will be questionable if he is telling the truth or not.

Right now I am picturing his jaw being shattered but he would still be able to write if he can't speak. My mind is going crazy with speculation in the case and I don't think it's out of order to do this considering how much of a monster he is.

Part of me just doesn't want to admit that she may have willingly been lured by him. :(

Remember, he only looked scary like this for a few months. In his FB pics, he looks a lot different and rather mild, to me.

She would have seen hm for several years and would have been used to him. He went and played with some younger children, it has been reported.

The truth of the matter is that people who want children know how to get them. Just like an abuser does not start out abusing, but lures with sweetness, gifts, and attention, a molester is kind to children.

We don't know if he had friendly interactions with her in the past or not.

Why not? He lived a mere two doors down and next door to children she played with.

Molesters are generally sweethearts to children.

What I don't get is him listing reading code and hacking on his FB page. Did he used to be fairly bright and had only become markedly stupider recently?

I'm starting to feel really bad for his mother. She comes home from work one day and learns her only child is a sadistic murdering child rapist... That he has been shot in the head... And he's just gone.

greenpalm I wouldn't take Zillow.com's info as gospel because we used to live in Bedford and although they had the square footage correct they had it down as 3 bedrooms when it was in fact 4 bedrooms. The county had the same info. We never said anything about it because the square footage was correct on the appraisal.

I'm starting to feel really bad for his mother. She comes home from work one day and learns her only child is a sadistic murdering child rapist... That he has been shot in the head... And he's just gone.

I'm just not there yet. I hope I will be at some point, but right now I just have tooooooo many unanswered questions that I think she might have the answer to.

Well, she apparently refused to have him turn himself in. I think she is...ohhhh...I probably can't say what I think.

greenpalm I wouldn't take Zillow.com's info as gospel because we used to live in Bedford and although they had the square footage correct they had it down as 3 bedrooms when it was in fact 4 bedrooms. The county had the same info. We never said anything about it because the square footage was correct on the appraisal.

According to the Tarrant County Appraisal District KH bought the house 1.31.2008, and precious Alanna was born in the house two doors down in June of 2007.

She would have grown up with him as her neighbor.

www.tad.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member