GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to file this with my favorite statement from LE, "There is no evidence that an abduction has taken place."

:stormingmad:
Kinda like the fireman who moved 11 miles from home because he heard most accidents occur within ten miles from where you live.

This statistic I question, like really how would they KNOW?

All the cases in the study were solved. So consider all of the cases where police know where the abduction took place such as the killer entering the home, or taking the child from a store or from a sports field, etc. Then, if say the child is walking somewhere, there might be signs of a struggle or using witnesses, LE can pinpoint exactly where the child was abducted.

Just some interesting facts I picked up from: http://www.atg.wa.gov/uploadedFiles...)/Child_Abduction_Murder_Research/CMIIPDF.pdf

26.4% of child abduction murderers were construction workers! WOW.

In 9.7% of cases, the victim is chosen for their physical characteristics.

It is extremely rare for a child abduction murder to include other unusual acts such as cult rituals, posing the victim, mutilation, etc. Only 1.1% of cases involved evidence of ritual, for instance.

In 8.1% of cases, the victim's body was left in the open.

Only 14.3% of killers followed the case in the media.

The killer claims to have discovered the body in 2.8% of cases.

5.9% of victim's bodies are found by search parties

In 46.8% of cases, LE believed that media coverage was excessive. But in only 6.2% of cases was media coverage believed to have hindered the investigation.

For problems to the investigation caused by outside forces: 2.8% by political/community pressure and 1.3% by lawyers

64.2 of victims are abducted within 200 feet of where they were last seen

The body was found at the victim's residence in 2.9% of cases (I would love more details on these cases)

Is this just stats from Washington?

First one makes a tremendous amount of sense, not just for child victims. (Not going to elaborate.)

2nd one, totally makes sense.

3rd one, not so much globally.

4th one, makes sense, but surprised at 8%.

5th one, I suspect more.

4th and 6th are too similar to guess.

7th, okay, don't know.

8th, probably more than half.

9th, community and family pressure the political pressure or it would not happen unless a serial killer.

10th, yep. Work or home.

JMO, but would love to see global stats, or least entire U.S., and include the ones that are kept quiet, in recent studies.

First one makes a tremendous amount of sense, not just for child victims. (Not going to elaborate.)

5th one, I suspect more.

7th, okay, don't know.

9th, community and family pressure the political pressure or it would not happen unless a serial killer.

10th, yep. Work or home.

JMO, but would love to see global stats, or least entire U.S., and include the ones that are kept quiet, in recent studies.

It's for the entire United States.

Appointment of a Murder Qualified Attorney, much less Capital Murder Qualified Attorney.

It is way too expensive for mom working a lot of hours to afford. Court appointed, if they gave him the best in the area, is the same, but paid by the State. I don't think his mom can afford one...

Here I am again.

I'm thinking that since LE already has TH and a whole lotta evidence in hand, I am going to focus on who this other person may be and not focus on the details of how AG died.

We may never know the gory details and I for one don't think it serves anyone to know them except for that morbid curiosity humans seem to have.

Do you recall when Joseph Duncan went on trial and the court played the video and audio he had?

And the poor father, so traumatized already was going out of his mind telling people DO NOT GO IN THERE and watch this!!

But they WENT ANYWAY.

They went anyway. :stormingmad:

We post at length about depravity, mental illness, twisted fetish and sexual deviant urges on here but do we also need to turn the page and ask ourselves to what end is it depraved to want to know the position this child was in when she was tortured and killed?

Long ago when I was a Hospice nurse, if a doctor would order a test that was obviously not going to further the care of a dying patient we would ask ..."WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH THE INFORMATION ONCE YOU HAVE IT?"

So, just ask yourself that in these cases. You cannot 'unknow' something once you know it.

I'm not in on this case, I'm not in that office down there and I'm not making the decisions for that court so what possible good will it do for me to know what the kitchen chair was used for and what position she was in?

I'm going to focus on the next step.

So far, no accomplice found. I am not even sure he had an accomplice. We know he had a motorized bike. Is there anyway he could have drove that bike with a body, and not be on camera? Through the back yard or something?

I always post this but here it is again:

5 out of 4 people have trouble with statistics.

So far, no accomplice found. I am not even sure he had an accomplice. We know he had a motorized bike. Is there anyway he could have drove that bike with a body, and not be on camera? Through the back yard or something?

I'm trying to visualize him on the motorized BIKE with a dead body wrapped in a tarp going down the road.

No, there are no alleys.

I'm pretty sure that applies to when companies make up statistics to sell their products, not a study about child abduction murders done by multiple entities over a period of years.

I think crime statistics, with actual evidence...is likely a little different. It's not a matter of just compiling opinions or data, they actually know when and where crimes were committed.

5th one, I suspect more.

7th, okay, don't know.

10th, yep. Work or home.

"The CAM data were collected from 227 municipal police departments and county sheriff's offices with a service population of 100,000 or more, and had 15 or more murders reported to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) Uniform Crime Report (UCR) in 1987 (Hanfland, et al, 1997)"

It goes on to say the study includes data from 833 cases submitted by large and small agencies in 44 states, which occurred from 1968 to 2002.

Apparently, with nobody checking if she arrived there, that neighbors were o'key with her being there, that the child she was going to play with was actually there and ready to play. Neighbor and the child left and apparently she was told not to wait. So certainly doesn't sound like the neighbors were consulted on whether it was o'key for her to come and play.

:deadhorse:

At some point with this sick of an individual living that close to them, even the most careful parent would have had trouble stopping this from happening.

When I first read that she was 'allowed to roam the neighborhood' my imagination was covering a much larger piece of real estate. Going ONE HOUSE DOWN isn't 'roaming the neighborhood'.

I'm over protective and could write books and travel across the nation and give seminars on child protection and even at that I still lost my youngest son in the Kmart store.

(Of course I went into military lock down mode and was barking directions at every employee to block the exit doors until he was found so that's probably a little different. :floorlaugh: ) We found him hiding and laughing up under a circular clothes rack.

I've been on heart pills ever since.

(from the link Bessie provided )

Would an attorney go see a client if he could not communicate by talking or writing?

Yes, they would, even if it is just to access their competency.

That attorney is very good, she used to be a prosecutor in Tarrant County.

Since she was court appointed to TH it does appear that L@@an@@ce E. @@va@s is KH's attorney.

I understand, but the VI wasn't actually there. She was already home. Which is why I'd prefer MSM in this situation, since she didn't witness it. Like I said, I'm in no way questioning the VI...I was just wondering if there was an eye witness that saw that. To my knowledge, no one has come forward and said they saw her parents looking before the evening. Perhaps, there is an article saying such? I've not read all the articles posted, so I wondered if I had missed a witness saying that. That's more what I was getting at!

I'm too lazy to find the link, but neighbors have reported in msm that the parents were out knocking on doors before 9 o'clock. It was in the early news reports if you want to check the MSM thread. One I read said KG was so upset that the neighbor started to walk the neighborhood with him to help him look, and the other neighbor said that LG was quoted as saying, "she always does this". So they were out knocking on doors. I don't have a specific time for either neighbor report.

I'm the type parent who watches my teens play at the park behind our house...if you'd get close to me, I'm sure you'd hear the helicopter blades turning. ;). I would never have allowed my six yr old to wander the neighborhood, but the parents have paid the ultimate price for their lack of judgement, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member