GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think crime statistics, with actual evidence...is likely a little different. It's not a matter of just compiling opinions or data, they actually know when and where crimes were committed.

Thank you for pointing that out to me.

(I was just trying to lighten the mood a tad).

:deadhorse:

At some point with this sick of an individual living that close to them, even the most careful parent would have had trouble stopping this from happening.

When I first read that she was 'allowed to roam the neighborhood' my imagination was covering a much larger piece of real estate. Going ONE HOUSE DOWN isn't 'roaming the neighborhood'.

I'm over protective and could write books and travel across the nation and give seminars on child protection and even at that I still lost my youngest son in the Kmart store.

(Of course I went into military lock down mode and was barking directions at every employee to block the exit doors until he was found so that's probably a little different. :floorlaugh: ) We found him hiding and laughing up under a circular clothes rack.

I've been on heart pills ever since.

But, you did look in Kmart, right? Right away? You didn't wait hours?

Big difference, IMO. She didn't have to roam, because with hours to do whatever she wanted, someone could take her one house down and no one would notice. KWIM?

He would have done this to someone, eventually. You are right. I don't blame the parents for what he did. I still have incredible compassion and sadness for them. However, I can't excuse them for making it easy.

I'm pretty sure that applies to when companies make up statistics to sell their products, not a study about child abduction murders done by multiple entities over a period of years.

I'm pretty sure I knew that but thanks for clearing it up.

Is there an arraignment date yet?

I am sure they have enough self-recrimination that should any of the family friends be reading this board (and I understand there is at least one), they don't need this particular knife twisted in their heart yet again.

Thank you for pointing that out to me.

(I was just trying to lighten the mood a tad).

Sorry. Sarcasm and humor are not usually lost on me, I'm just not feelin it today, I guess!! This case has really brought me down, I think I need to step away today!

I am sure they have enough self-recrimination that should any of the family friends be reading this board (and I understand there is at least one), they don't need this particular knife twisted in their heart yet again.

I'm sorry, it's just my opinion. I think I'll stand by it.

Do you have a link for that? I'd like to read it, since I've not ever seen that! Meaning, someone other then a person who wants to defend the family. (Not that I am questioning her integrity. I mean an MSM source.)
I'm not 100% sure when but it was before about 4 pm, when Alanna's mother came home from driving me to my home. MM (am I allowed to use the parents' names or should I just stick with initials?) typically works from home and was home with the children and gave Alanna permission to go out and play with a specific neighbor, who was not at home. By 6 PM, Alanna's mother and older sister began looking for her. HTH.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #6

Holder’s behavior stood out to some. Media reports indicate Holder showed up to a public memorial for Alanna wearing a T-shirt that said “Wanted.” He also told his ex-girlfriend, Robin Honea, that he wanted to “run away and travel the nation and then kill himself,” she said.
To others, Holder played the role of concerned neighbor. “He could speak of it and sound just as concerned as we were,” Staley said.

When did he tell his friend about running away and killing himself? Before or after he killed Alanna?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...oubled-that-accused-killer-was-a-neighbor.ece

Kinda like the fireman who moved 11 miles from home because he heard most accidents occur within ten miles from where you live.

that sounds more like cop mentality /evil grin/

*married to a hot firefighter:)*

I'm sorry, it's just my opinion. I think I'll stand by it.
I'm jumping off of your post, but this isn't meant only for you, blue22. We're all entitled to hold to our opinions. We've heard them many times over since July 1. Rehashing the issue serves no purpose other than to create unnecessary controversy and conjure ill feelings toward parents who have suffered the loss of a child. It's time to put it to rest.

I think federal law is just federal law. Remember one of the DC snipers was a minor, that was a pretty horrific string of murders and he wasn't considered for the DP.

Others have written that in TX, at 17 you're an adult so I don't think the mom has to be responsible for him in that sense. Seems like a strange loophole in the age between state and federal law.

It's a Supreme Court Decision. Does not matter what the state wants.

Federal law is the law of the law land. All abide.

Then states can make laws that are more strict. Then the next lower govt bodies can make laws that are more strict than state or Fed. They just can't make laws that are less strict.

For instance, a state could say that they will not give anyone under the age of 25 the DP. They cannot say that they will execute people under the age of 18.

I am not sure how Native American laws fit in because Natives have sovereign nations so they can have their own laws. I forget how that all works.

I so hope the paternity papers do not mean he is a father.

What does it mean to be arrested with drug paraphernalia? What would he have?

It is interesting, that we know of as we do not know what the liquids are, that no drugs were taken from the home.

That really surprises me.

I hadn't read about TH's statement to travel the nation and then...

I'd say that's a scary statement. Sounds like one of those, 'Nothing to lose' statements.

Tomorrow is Monday. Let's hope it brings some new developments with this alleged accomplice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member