GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I've lived my whole life (42 years) in the most haunted city in europe, I've never seen a ghost. The house I grew up in, the people who owned it before my parents died in my bedroom (gassed) and my brother used to tease me (it was his bedroom before mine) the ghost of their dog would bounce on the bed at night. I thought it was cool, but never felt it. I'm pretty skeptical, I would love to believe in ghosts and things that go bump in the night but I just can't. I think human imagination is such a powerful tool that is all anything ever is. I still wouldn't like to live in a house that someone was murdered in though, just because that is damn creepy and my imagination is wild :p

I dont believe in ghosts. Put me living in a home someone was murdered in......I might get pretty creeped out just thinking about it! But I don't think I would think of a ghost.
jmo

I dont believe in ghosts. Put me living in a home someone was murdered in......I might get pretty creeped out just thinking about it! But I don't think I would think of a ghost.
jmo

I don't believe in ghosts either. If I loved a house and could get a great deal... I'd have zero problems.

i do believe in ghosts. used to be on the fence, experiences changed me.

so... why would he remove her shorts but not panties?

To that end, I despise the makeshift roadside memorials where people have died. I will spare you the lengthy stories I have about this but suffice to say I've had several friends die in accidents, (as has everyone else I imagine) and I don't like to memorialize where they were killed/taken/shot/murdered/crashed.

I'd rather memorialize their beautiful life!

I completely agree. I don't understand why people need to gather where a body was found.

I completely agree. I don't understand why people need to gather where a body was found.

For me, the only good thing is seeing several memorials on Boat Club Road keeps me mindful that many accidents have happened on that little stretch of road. So it does serve some purpose. I do feel bad for those who lovingly keep them decorated though. :(

i do believe in ghosts. used to be on the fence, experiences changed me.

so... why would he remove her shorts but not panties?

Maybe she was fighting, kicking during removal of shorts so TH restrained her legs to the bottom of the chair by lying her across the back of the chair. (Sorry, dear, sweet Alanna.) Restrained, she would not kick anymore. Panties would not need to be taken off.

MOO

putting her panties on was a loving gesture. thetarp is similar to a blanket, i mean, just dropping a garbage bag off might not have drawn attention, especially if placed alongside other trashbags.

hmmm.... sure wish we had an answer. someone at that crime scene felt sorry for alana, wanted her to be covered and found for a proper burial asap...

ITA with this...........does it sound like what a messed up 17 year old would do? or an older person perhaps female? Just wondering about this ..........

Just wondering if this was his 1st time. I am curious if he ever hurt animals, tried to kidnap before, ever raped or got rough with another girl.

Thank you!
A horrid kidnapping, horrid rape, horrid murder done by anybody is not their first awful offense against another human being!
It escalated!
Imo

Someone mentioned earlier about TH not having a Facebook until 2012 and that it was odd for kids in our day and age (AWESOME observation!), I just found a FB page for a TH that started in 2010. For multiple reasons I think it's his, has anyone seen this page?

Someone mentioned earlier about TH not having a Facebook until 2012 and that it was odd for kids in our day and age (AWESOME observation!), I just found a FB page for a TH that started in 2010. For multiple reasons I think it's his, has anyone seen this page?

No, I haven't been able to search either of his fb pages.
Is to ok to link to them?

Is the electric chair cruel? Because if we don't bring it back soon, it will surely be unusual and then we won't be ABLE to bring it back.

In cases like this, I do believe in DP and I think any cheap form will do........cruel? well the perp never cared how cruel his crime was to his little victim...................MOO

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...xas-girl-may-have-had-accomplice-sources-say/

This is dated July 26, but I haven't seen it before.

(CBS) SAGINAW, Texas - Police discovered evidence suggesting the teen charged in the sexual assault and murder of his 6-year-old neighbor in Texas may have had an accomplice, sources tell CBS DFW.

Those sources reportedly say that person may have helped 17-year-old Tyler Holder move the body of Alanna Gallagher and dump it about a mile from her neighborhood in Saginaw, Texas.

Saginaw Police Spokesman Officer Damon Ing said Wednesday that they won't stop until all of those responsible are taken into custody.

From that same article and the part I read for the first time (I'm in tears):

On Wednesday night, Alanna's mother, Laura Gallagher, spoke to the station about her 6-year-old daughter.

"I miss her bubbly affection. She was the most loved and loving person I think I ever met," she said. "She was very sweet and affectionate with her family. She would draw little stick figures, and surround them with purple hearts and tell me, 'that's you momma and that's me. I drew all the hearts because I love you and you love me.'"

No, I haven't been able to search either of his fb pages.
Is to ok to link to them?

I'm not sure, I just pm'ed Bessie about it. Also the second page I found doesn't show his friends and is totally private, so I'm also getting clarification on if its ok that I post how I found it!

Fwiw....
I do not think TH mother helped him in any way as involved in the crime and coverup.
I do not think her panties being on had any sensitive message other than capturing fluids that might leak.
I think the plastic tarp was for concealment of the body.
I think the green bag was also for fluid containment.
I think the bags taped around her head were for murder.
I think everything we know about her packaging has a logic. And zero compassion about her being loved and prior alive.
jmo

I wished my thank button worked for some great posts, but it doesn't???

I think it's odd, too, but I can completely understand people wanting to mourn. In the case of a cold case or a case where nothing is happening, I can see it as a way to sort of have a reminder of the case and the need for justice. Not that I would contribute to something like that. In these cases, I prefer to donate in the victim's name.

Something I never considered before.
her pantie were on her.
Pulled up? At her ankles? On her head? Just on top of her body? Where? Do we know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member