GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe TH has multiple mindsets as in multiple personalities.

MOO

Or mixed feelings/ambivalence. I am probably wrong but for all I know he may have felt real shame about some but not all aspects of the crime. I have read many posts on WS about how much prisoners who have committed terrible crimes themselves despise pedophiles, for example. Who am I to assume that in his mind he didn't draw the line at child rape?

Or he started to redress her because he thought that would make it look less like a sex crime but then realized that her outer clothes contained too much evidence of him (hair, sweat, blood) or they were damaged.

Note,I don't consider either of these options to be particularly logical or well-thought-out. Just some thoughts.

Catching up, please excuse me if this has already been addressed.

I drove by earlier when discussions of murder in homes & resale came up and asked one of my "besties" who is a real estate agent in DFW:

IF a realtor has knowledge that a murder occurred in/on a property they ARE legally required to disclose it to prospective buyers. HOWEVER, if they don't know this then they aren't held liable, and the onus is on the buyer (er, new owner) to prove that the RE agent knew this....which is pretty difficult.

That said, I (and she) didn't know if this should be part of the title process?

FWIW.

They shop at Walmart after midnight!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/

Me too! But I'm just scoping out the freaks!
Remember.....I have cameras surrounding my house. Dogs, guns, mean *advertiser censored* hubby too!
Seriously!
OT....I have literally found, called in, resulting in apprehension.....more than one occasion,
Criminals.
some other than my neighborhood.

Catching up, please excuse me if this has already been addressed.

I drove by earlier when discussions of murder in homes & resale came up and asked one of my "besties" who is a real estate agent in DFW:

IF a realtor has knowledge that a murder occurred in/on a property they ARE legally required to disclose it to prospective buyers. HOWEVER, if they don't know this then they aren't held liable, and the onus is on the buyer (er, new owner) to prove that the RE agent knew this....which is pretty difficult.

That said, I (and she) didn't know if this should be part of the title process?

FWIW.

I'm not sure, I just pm'ed Bessie about it. Also the second page I found doesn't show his friends and is totally private, so I'm also getting clarification on if its ok that I post how I found it!

I found a page by scouting out his friends that are left on FB.

Is it the one that has some kind of black and white image?

There is no information on it whatsoever.

My view on the wrapping of the body.....

He didn't seem to care about leaving his DNA all over her. I think he had intentions of getting rid of her body where she wouldn't be found right away so being sloppy and leaving DNA wasn't an issue. He probably was going to dump her where the weather and elements would break down the soft tissues and DNA, or dump her in some water or burn her where no one would notice smoke.

Where he did find a problem was transporting her so that none of her fluids, fiber or hairs would touch the transporting vehicle and tie him to the crime. This is why she was bagged up in garbage bags and also wrapped in a tarp.

Where I'm stumped is WHY was her body found on a busy neighborhood street. We're all pretty familiar with DNA and shows like CSI......why would you leave her where people would find her? She had to have been accidentally left there, like she fell off a truck bed. He lives two houses down from her, he would have to have known that the cops would be knocking on doors on his street. Either he's really stupid or he wanted to get caught.

I agree with pretty much all of this. I'm doubting that the "unknown liquid" had anything to do with destroying DNA. I don't think Alanna was supposed to be found. Don't think she fell off a truck though. I think Holder's pacing the street and identifying Alanna were his nerves getting the better of him because something didn't go to plan. I don't think the underwear was redressing and I think the tarp was only for concealment, no deeper psychological meaning.

I am beyond confused as to how Alanna ended up on that street. I like the garbage truck theory, but it doesn't fit with the body being on the road. It does look like her body was pushed out of a vehicle. But I don't think Holder would have let that happen unless a) he wasn't in the car or b) something unexpected happened and it was urgent to get rid of the body.

I think a car had to be involved to move the body. Either there was an accomplice or Holder stole/borrowed a vehicle. If there was an accomplice, I think it was for the whole ordeal. I just can't see Holder trusting someone enough to move her body only.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am mystified.

People in the neighborhood knew a child had been found? How?

TH was telling people it was AG. What people, where?

The Gallaghers were searching for AG. No one they talked to knew that a child had been found?

These are all very good questions.

They shop at Walmart after midnight!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/

Me too! But I'm just scoping out the freaks!
Remember.....I have cameras surrounding my house. Dogs, guns, mean *advertiser censored* hubby too!
Seriously!
OT....I have literally found, called in, resulting in apprehension.....more than one occasion,
Criminals.
some other than my neighborhood.

ok. That was weird! But I think I have helped somewhat. At least I hope so...

BBM I have read that male perps tend to bury their victims whereas female perps tend to wrap their victims. Wrapping being a form of a female motherly gesture of swaddling. It would be interesting to learn specifically in what manner the tarp was wrapped around precious Alanna.

Panties being on, I agree with you. I believe they were just pulled down far enough. With all we have learned about TH thus far, I do not see him redressing little Alanna at all. I do not see TH taking care with wrapping in a tarp either. I do see TH using the trash bag our little Angel was found in but someone else wrapping in the tarp. The only way I can see TH wrapping Alanna in the tarp is if the wrapping was haphazardly done. The young boys who found her by unwrapping the tarp would have that information and LE if the boys were able to remember.

This is all my opinion only.

My friend that lives on the same street this sweet baby was found said that the tarp was originally rolled up very tight and bound with the belt. It didn't look like the picture we have all seen where the tarp was messy. The messy tarp was the boys looking in the tarp to see what was there.

Maybe TH has multiple mindsets as in multiple personalities.

MOO

hmm... that is an interesting thought and made me think of early onset schizophrenia( before 18), and then that leads to thinking about bipolar, and then Dissociative identity Disorder( the old Multiple personality)

Could be interesting to know if he was ever evaluated by a therapist

Did TH have a girlfriend? (s) any mention ??? what did other teen girls think of him? Any locals?

I imagine a few select people -- close neighbors at the site she was found, their close friends in the neighborhood -- probably got wind of it pretty quickly.

But I'm thinking, by the time most of the neighborhood knew and were talking about it -- and TH saying it was Alanna -- the Gallaghers probably already knew from LE that a child had been found and that she was, in fact, Alanna -- but the neighborhood at large did not yet know the identity.

I'm thinking that once police were gathering at the G's house, neighbors were probably standing outside wondering what was going on and TH was telling them about it. MOO

I'm thinking that once police were gathering at the G's house, neighbors were probably standing outside wondering what was going on and TH was telling them about it. MOO

Not about the crime...but who was deceased?

I imagine a few select people -- close neighbors at the site she was found, their close friends in the neighborhood -- probably got wind of it pretty quickly.

But I'm thinking, by the time most of the neighborhood knew and were talking about it -- and TH saying it was Alanna -- the Gallaghers probably already knew from LE that a child had been found and that she was, in fact, Alanna -- but the neighborhood at large did not yet know the identity.

It was all over Facebook when she was found, I won't quote anything because we aren't supposed to, but if you are curious, look at Saginaw News and I think DFW Scanner on Facebook from July 1.

Did TH have a girlfriend? (s) any mention ??? what did other teen girls think of him? Any locals?

I'm local.

The words I've heard kids around here describe him..creep, jerk, a@@h@@@.

He's had at least two girlfriends that I've heard of, the one that's in jail is three years older than him which I find interesting.

WOW.

I am dumbfounded. God Bless your relative. That's not a job I could do. I could never do foster care or be a social worker either because I'd be too pissed off all the time.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Love it and can totally relate!

I wanted to be a psych or social worker.....until I realized that the day would come (and probably sooner than I thought), that I'd have to come up out of my chair and hurt someone. Nix that.

And then I thought I might like to be a doctor or nurse. And then I realized you still have direct exposure to the same (think the medical staff taking care of TH this last week). Nix that.

So, I finally decided that I'd work in the lab where I "only" had to be exposed to their blood, urine, feces, and body parts.....and not the people they came out of! Win/win!

Seriously though, God Bless those who do it because I know that I COULD NOT. Thanks to all of you!

My friend that lives on the same street this sweet baby was found said that the tarp was originally rolled up very tight and bound with the belt. It didn't look like the picture we have all seen where the tarp was messy. The messy tarp was the boys looking in the tarp to see what was there.

Could one person roll a tarp so tight and belt it?

I say no, but I am not good at things like working with duct tape or contact paper or wrapping presents, for instance. To me, it sounds too hard

I found a page by scouting out his friends that are left on FB.

Is it the one that has some kind of black and white image?

There is no information on it whatsoever.

Yes the page I found had a black and white image, and the reason there is no information is because everything is private. My goal in finding it was to establish that if it is him (and I'm leaning toward yes based on how we found it) then he did have social media from 2010 on, and was not necessarily locked up or off the radar. Incidentally, I found a third page for him, with no picture at all the same way I found the second page.

Since finding this site all I have done is read and research cases on here....I wouldn't be shocked if I'm out of a job by the end of the week...and I don't think I'd care...I'd just have more time to sleuth!

Yes the page I found had a black and white image, and the reason there is no information is because everything is private. My goal in finding it was to establish that if it is him (and I'm leaning toward yes based on how we found it) then he did have social media from 2010 on, and was not necessarily locked up or off the radar. Incidentally, I found a third page for him, with no picture at all the same way I found the second page.

Since finding this site all I have done is read and research cases on here....I wouldn't be shocked if I'm out of a job by the end of the week...and I don't think I'd care...I'd just have more time to sleuth!

Don't you wish we could see those pages!

The one that is open is so out there. I cannot imagine what a private one would be like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haji62