GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if torch fluid could be in a condom. I figure it must be a petroleum product. Would it melt a condom?

No I didn't mean torch fluid in condom.

Tiki Torch fluid found on Alanna is what I meant. Just a theory.
I think it could also be urine as another poster suggested

I did not get any responses on if people thought one person could wrap the tarp tightly and belt it.

Yes, I think one person could. Depending on that person's dexterity at such things, of course. I could probably wrap and belt a tarp bundle fairly well (not that I ever plan to be wrapping a bundle such as THAT one), but, on the other hand, I confess that re-closing pizza boxes is almost beyond me.

Yes, I think one person could. Depending on that person's dexterity at such things, of course. I could probably wrap and belt a tarp bundle fairly well (not that I ever plan to be wrapping a bundle such as THAT one), but, on the other hand, I confess that re-closing pizza boxes is almost beyond me.

I can't fold fitted sheets..but I can sure roll and tightly bundle a tarp and secure it.

At some point during this, TH made the decision that there was no going back, that this child was going to die.

There's no way he abducts and rapes a child from two houses down thinking that he was going to turn her loose again.

So I would say it's safe to assume he had a little planning involved.

Planning and fantasizing about, 'one day'.

Just like a Venus Fly Trap though, he had to wait for the opportunity to present itself.

I think it's possible TH did little planning.
Could it be that he saw A walking around alone, grabbed her and committed the crime without fore thought?
Imo that's a possibility. :moo:

Could it be that he saw A walking around alone, grabbed her and committed the crime without fore thought?

IMO it was a crime of opportunity with very little planning at all. He may have thought about doing what he did to Alanna for a long time...the opportunity presented itself and he took it. IMO either he wanted her specifically or any child...I dunno. But he seemed to have a thing with that family. IMO the tire slashing, Alanna, the fire...

I did not get any responses on if people thought one person could wrap the tarp tightly and belt it.

My opinion is yes. All they would have to do is lay her on the tarp and roll her up in it.... then put the belt around it to secure it.

I think one person could do that. Last summer we had a solar cover for the pool I would put it on and pull it off all by myself. I would flip the edges towards the middle and then roll it up on a PVC pipe we made. That thing was heavy and awkward but I was able to get it done by myself. Honestly the days my hubby helped the roll was all screwed up. Once a week I would lay it out on the lawn and scrub it clean and the roll it back up. That cover was heavy add water to that and it made it twice as heavy. Above ground pool so when putting it back on I would have to pick it up from the ground and lift it 4 ft ( only 4'8 myself ) No doubt in my mind if he wanted to he could get the job done.

Though I do feel someone had to help him at the very least with lending him a car.

IMO it was a crime of opportunity with very little planning at all. He may have thought about doing what he did to Alanna for a long time...the opportunity presented itself and he took it. IMO either he wanted her specifically or any child...I dunno. But he seemed to have a thing with that family. IMO the tire slashing, Alanna, the fire...

Agree.
:seeya:

No I didn't mean torch fluid in condom.

Tiki Torch fluid found on Alanna is what I meant. Just a theory.
I think it could also be urine as another poster suggested

Listed as something to look for and seize on the SW for the G's is

urine located inside the residence that may be constituted as evidence against the laws of the state of Texas.

???? That's kind of weird. Why would urine be in the house anywhere?

urine located inside the residence that may be constituted as evidence against the laws of the state of Texas.

Some people buy clean urine to keep for drug testing. However, the monster that abused me used to have me urinate in jars and he would keep them. Weird fetishes, I guess. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Why urine samples? I'm still trying to figure that out.
How does one go about collecting urine for a search warrant?
I don out of the toilet....but where?

Some people buy clean urine to keep for drug testing. However, the monster that abused me used to have me urinate in jars and he would keep them. Weird fetishes, I guess. :(

: o

( hugs)

The problem we have sleuthing here is that we are not allowed to throw names with options out there. We don't know if had buddies right on the street.

The black cars were seen pretty early. Seems like they would have been there right when the crime was going down.

Obviously, there are plenty of people out there who know lots of things. We just are not those people.

:facepalm: I never have been one of those people. :drumroll:

Sounds like you went through horrific experiences T4! I'm so sorry.

Well I couldn't scroll past this post without writing and saying I'm just so sorry you had to experience what ever this was.

Oh yes, I think anything is possible and obviously was possible because he did it and she's gone.

*sigh.

I don't remember urine on the warrant. yuk. There's some sick stuff out there and unfortunetly, my inquisitve mind has read a lot of it. smh I just can't get to where I understand it completely. You go down their life's experience that might have a huge effect on them, you try to figure what event caused them to do sick stuff, this guy sounds filthy. I don't think unless mom moved out and kept up with the payments for TH to live in the house, that there would be that many comdoms and toilet paper rolls anywhere but in his room. Remember, I found easily what they were used for on my first google search tp rolls and comdoms...ewww

Oh please N s A don't be checking my searches. ha ha!

Item 51 on the Holder's search warrant is "toilet paper roll with brown substance", items 130 and 131 are both "condoms full of liquid (unknown) in potato chip bag"

ETA: I am so creeped out by the girls jewellery on the list of items seized. He had Alanna's watch too. Where the heck did the other jewellery come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop