GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the empty house, a prospective buyer could be coming at anytime to view it.

Even though his mother could come home sick, from work, he was much safer at home

It was risky, in any of the possible places we've discussed. Not sure it mattered too much to him at the time...?

I think it's rather obvious his house is a crime scene. He had a house all to himself. Why would he take her anywhere else?

The boys' clothing items listed on the warrant return REALLY puzzle me.

First, because, as we've discussed, I wonder whose they are -- Tyler's old ones, relative's, more victims', etc. ...

... but ALSO because, to me, they seem outside the scope of the warrant.

Unless they contain biological evidence, trace evidence, etc. (as the warrant does call for) -- why did they feel authorized to take them?? Maybe they were stored in close proximity to something that showed blood or something else suspect.

Does anyone know if any Luminol was used? (I think there are some quick, on-site tests to determine blood, so that could have been in play, too, I guess.)

Can videos be made/created on a DVR?

I am not techno savvy... So sorry if this sounds like a naive question...

TIA...:seeya:

I in theory, could download what is on my DVR, by plugging into my laptop and burning a CD. But it does take an adapter...not difficult by what I've seen online. (I'd really like to burn a couple of movies and free up the space, but haven't yet.)

He had 35 micro disks,

I wonder what was on them.

It just boggles my mind what a mess this kid is. He is like a one man army of crime

That is a lot. To be fair, I fill up, don't overwrite, and hang onto all my micro discs--we probably have about 20 total in the house. And then we have about 10 'memory sticks'/stick drives. On mine, I store pictures, documents, and my fiction writing. My kids also have some memory sticks with school assignments on them, and a couple memory cards each for their own cameras.

Al that said, I'm sure that his memory cards are ick. :scared:

Does anyone have an idea why they won't release the condition of TH? I think that is rather odd. Unless, it a tactical thing because they are still investigating another possible suspect.

Does anyone know who is on the stretcher in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNKT4vmvRsQ&feature=youtu.be

When I pause it at the 51 and 52 second mark it looks like I see blood on the face.

The video is from Fox4news

Am putting info on scanner page.

Recap at the Daily Mail
By Stuart Woledge and Jessica Jerreat
PUBLISHED: 18:21 EST, 27 July 2013 | UPDATED: 18:23 EST, 27 July 2013
The affidavit reads: 'Holder stated that he had no contact with Alanna Gallagher and that she had never been in his house,'

Holder also denied having a tarpaulin in his back garden.

But video surveillance obtained from the north and south ends of Babbling Brook Drive did not show Holder driving his vehicle that day as he had said.
Excellent article here with much more at the link

Residents on quiet Saginaw street troubled that accused killer was a neighbor
By SCOTT GOLDSTEIN, TANYA EISERER and JULIE FANCHER
Published: 27 July 2013 11:19 PM Updated: 27 July 2013 11:28 PM

SAGINAW — The residents of Babbling Brook Drive noticed two people who roamed the street by themselves. One should not have been alone. She was little Alanna Gallagher, a gregarious, auburn-haired 6-year-old girl who liked Veggie Tales and the color purple, but who also used a mature vocabulary and knew of “stranger danger.” The other one was to be avoided. He was Tyler Lane Holder, a 17-year-old boy who wore dreadlocks and a bandanna and was known as the neighborhood troublemaker.
also:
Her killer had taped four white Wal-Mart bags over her head with red duct tape around her neck. Police believe suffocation is one of the causes of her death.
Alanna’s hands and feet were bound with red duct tape, and she was inside a black trash bag with yellow drawstrings. Also inside the tarp was a roll of toilet paper. Animal hair was found on her body, according to police documents.

As neighbors and investigators gathered on Alanna’s street, a teen paced nearby. It was Tyler Holder.
“He was acting to me like a caged animal,” said the neighbor who did not want her name used. “He was acting very skittish.”
Witnesses believe he was with one or two other people.

Medstar unit 51 transported th and that was the number of ambulance at the scene at that time.

On the other video I saw where they showed both, IMO, you could tell which one was the police officer. His stretcher had him positioned feet first toward the street, and his entire bare left leg was exposed. I'm assuming they ripped open his pants from ankle to hip to apply the tourniquet at the upper thigh/groin.

TH comes out toward the road head first, IMO.

ETA: In this video, the officer if wheeled out feet first at 1:09
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Of...-Near-Home-of-Alanna-Gallagher-216586041.html

Sunday article form Dallas Morning News . Nothing new, but it's a good read.

Residents on quiet Saginaw street troubled that accused killer was a neighbor
By SCOTT GOLDSTEIN, TANYA EISERER and JULIE FANCHER
Published: 27 July 2013 11:19 PM Updated: 27 July 2013 11:28 PM

SAGINAW — The residents of Babbling Brook Drive noticed two people who roamed the street by themselves. One should not have been alone. She was little Alanna Gallagher, a gregarious, auburn-haired 6-year-old girl who liked Veggie Tales and the color purple, but who also used a mature vocabulary and knew of “stranger danger.” The other one was to be avoided. He was Tyler Lane Holder, a 17-year-old boy who wore dreadlocks and a bandanna and was known as the neighborhood troublemaker.
As neighbors and investigators gathered on Alanna’s street, a teen paced nearby. It was Tyler Holder.
“He was acting to me like a caged animal,” said the neighbor who did not want her name used. “He was acting very skittish.”
Witnesses believe he was with one or two other people.

"Witnesses believe he was with one or two other people."

There you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members