GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a tangent, has it been discussed that they seized a DVR from the scene? IIRC, it was a DVR from their cable provider, and it's pretty hard to make those do much besides record television. Would what he watched on television be considered evidence? I guess it might fall under the scope of anything that has writeable media, which could explain why they took the PS2. But still seems odd--a DVR does have a hard drive, but typically it's not like you can access it to write to it unless you physically took it out of the DVR.

He could have special movies to watch on it. Aren't there some that Le took?

I am highly suspicious that TH was molested at a young age. That is mostly because I do not believe people are born that way or that video games make them that way or that hormones make them that way. I don't believe it ! That is a specific type of abuse that causes specific type of lasting mental scars and I would venture to say nearly every SO ( not 100% , although I believe it s 100% but I wont say 100% to leave a slight margin for error for the sticklers here :) ) is a victim themselves. I am sure because of the nature of this crime that he was a victim at some point. I was twice as sure after his grandpa spoke and said he was suspicious of TH as soon as he heard about Alanna's death. Didn't the grandpa say something like that ? Why would you suspect your grandson of such a horrible crime unless you A ) knew he had been abused as a child ( not accusing the gp of doing the abuse, only that he knew it happened or B) your grandson has already been in trouble as a juvenile of such a crime ( that the rest of us do not know about) As for many posts on the previous thread saying they have no sympathy for TH even if he was abused..... I disagree. I have sympathy for the CHILD TH, for the little boy that it happened to, not the person he is today, certainly NOT. This kid needs the worst cruel and unusual punishment there is and that is what is JUST but no matter what , a boy was victimized. I'm sad for that little boy, but that little boy clearly is no more. Sorry dude if that's going to play into your defense. The time to come clean and cry and talk about it was LAST YEAR , too late today pal !

Sorry to ramble and I had a really great point....... that is now lost so you got the other gibberish. It's late.

Mooo x 10 !

As far as I've read granddad had no inkling at all his grandson had become a monster. He last saw him when he was 6 years old!

Sorry to nerd out here, but I think they took VHS tapes. DVRs usually only record and playback television from your cable provider. They aren't made to play back other "removable" media (tapes discs etc). While I don't have specific experience with ATTs DVR system, the ones I've messed around with are very single-purpose devices: watch, play, record live TV, with some PPV options in there.

It seems he may have had her watch and possibly some of her clothing at his home, right? (Both could be "souvenirs".) Is there anything else that we know ties to the crime that would have to be assumed to have been brought back, if this happened at another location? (I don't really mean tape and toilet paper matching that found with Alanna, because likely he didn't bring that back, if it was ever at another location -- he just didn't get rid of what had remained at home.)

Wasn't there a towel with blood on it in the home?

ETA: White paper towels with red blood.

As far as I've read granddad had no inkling at all his grandson had become a monster. He last saw him when he was 6 years old!

Really ? Well I could be wrong. I thought he said he was worried it was his grandson as soon as he heard about Alanna. I'll go dig for a bit and see. ......... which thread to begin .

I only have experience with our Comcast DVR. We can record only what's shown on cable TV and PPV with it. You can't 'load' anything onto it. And I suppose you could order a racy movie through it, but nothing illegal (as in kiddie *advertiser censored* or snuff movies.)

I wonder if there's a way you can tell if at any given time you were actively or passively watching TV. Could the DVR have recordable evidence that at 2 pm you were actively surfing channels?

Didn't TH initially say he woke up at 2:00 and watched some TV but he doesn't remember what he was watching?

Why do you guys feel she did not die in the home?

Now I read everyone else's replies and they wonder as well.

Just a quick reply...If I remember she was found bound inside the tarp. Her hands and or feet or both? Usually from what i read that is for transportation purposes. To keep them still and quite......If she was already dead when she left the house, if she was in the house for that matter there was no reason to bind her, because she was already dead.

And there are no eye witnesses that reported him leaving the house with a tarp, or no video showing him leaving with a tarp, nothing. For him to kill her there wrapped her in a tarp leave the house take her alone or with someone else whom came by and picked him up and drop her off at the drop off area without being seen is more risky to me than binding her putting her into a 30 gallon trash container and simply walk out and leave the house without know one thinking a thing.......the last part simply speculation , thinking out loud using for example not implying anything.

Has the mother come forward and stated for fact that her tarp is missing?

To me this was not premeditated, because for it to be he would have to know before hand she was going to be where she was to plan it.

For a hypothetical. If two were there getting hi, and she came along they could have bound her concealed her in a trashcan and took her to a vehicle parked on the street out of camera range and went somewhere else very easily and no one would have seen or suspected anything. Because the fact is no one did..........That surveillance camera may have covered the cars in the parking area, but not the front door or the street nearby or it would have been on tape yes?

He could have found those items recovered in a vacant home nearby such as the one listed below. Look at the photos then you will understand.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...inaw_TX_76179_M77543-37061#modal_PhotoGallery

The above is nothing more than speculation and assumptions. Nothing based on fact unless otherwise known to be. Just waiting for the LEOs to tell us something.......

I was just talking about this to DH. I would imagine that they are trained not to make assumptions. I'm sure they know NOW what the liquid is, even if they didn't at the time. I would imagine that they'd have known what it was by the time they executed the search warrant at Alanna's home, and knowing what it was would explain why they might check the hot tub water. But as I recall, they took urine samples from her home too, right?

Just speculating… MOO

What's weird is the arrest warrant says AG's ENTIRE body and CLOTHES were covered in this "unknown liquid". Since the search warrant doesn't have her clothes listed as items to look for or as items they found at TH's house, can we assume they were in the tarp? But why just her and her clothes? And when was it applied to her clothes? So many questions......

ETA: The search warrant DOES say to search for female children's clothing. But nothing about the liquid.

What's weird is the arrest warrant says AG's ENTIRE body and CLOTHES were covered in this "unknown liquid". Since the search warrant doesn't have her clothes listed as items to look for or as items they found at TH's house, can we assume they were in the tarp? But why just her and her clothes? And when was it applied to her clothes? So many questions......

I believe it was referring to her purple panties ...

On a tangent, has it been discussed that they seized a DVR from the scene? IIRC, it was a DVR from their cable provider, and it's pretty hard to make those do much besides record television. Would what he watched on television be considered evidence? I guess it might fall under the scope of anything that has writeable media, which could explain why they took the PS2. But still seems odd--a DVR does have a hard drive, but typically it's not like you can access it to write to it unless you physically took it out of the DVR.

Can videos be made/created on a DVR?

I am not techno savvy... So sorry if this sounds like a naive question...

TIA...:seeya:

ETA: The search warrant DOES say to search for female children's clothing. But nothing about the liquid.

Female children's clothing was specified in the SW

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2013/07/26/19/00/uJbUj.So.58.pdf

Sorry you did state that in your post.

Wasn't there a towel with blood on it in the home?

ETA: White paper towels with red blood.

Yeah -- there's that weird "red blood" designation I commented on earlier. I don't think blood from Alanna, on a paper towel, would still appear "red" enough to warrant that designation at the time this was seized (unless, possibly, stored in some special way -- which I doubt it was).

IMO, that was much fresher blood.

Just a quick reply...If I remember she was found bound inside the tarp. Her hands and or feet or both? Usually from what i read that is for transportation purposes. To keep them still and quite......If she was already dead when she left the house, if she was in the house for that matter there was no reason to bind her, because she was already dead.

And there are no eye witnesses that reported him leaving the house with a tarp, or no video showing him leaving with a tarp, nothing. For him to kill her there wrapped her in a tarp leave the house take her alone or with someone else whom came by and picked him up and drop her off at the drop off area without being seen is more risky to me than binding her putting her into a 30 gallon trash container and simply walk out and leave the house without know one thinking a thing.......the last part simply speculation , thinking out loud using for example not implying anything.

Has the mother come forward and stated for fact that her tarp is missing?

To me this was not premeditated, because for it to be he would have to know before hand she was going to be where she was to plan it.

For a hypothetical. If two were there getting hi, and she came along they could have bound her concealed her in a trashcan and took her to a vehicle parked on the street out of camera range and went somewhere else very easily and no one would have seen or suspected anything. Because the fact is no one did..........That surveillance camera may have covered the cars in the parking area, but not the front door or the street nearby or it would have been on tape yes?

He could have found those items recovered in a vacant home nearby such as the one listed below. Look at the photos then you will understand.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...inaw_TX_76179_M77543-37061#modal_PhotoGallery

The above is nothing more than speculation and assumptions. Nothing based on fact unless otherwise known to be. Just waiting for the LEOs to tell us something.......

IMO, the attack/murder took place in the monster's home.

I believe that the monster bound her hands and feet so that she could not fight him or try to run away while he was raping/attacking her. IMO, it had nothing to do with transporting her to another place for the attack or to dump her body.

Also, IMO, he put the 4 Walmart bags on her head and taped them shut as soon as she was bound, to muffle her screams and/or to kill her.

All just MOO.

Item 42. Micro disks. What are those?

As far as the empty house, a prospective buyer could be coming at anytime to view it.

Even though his mother could come home sick, from work, he was much safer at home

IMO, the attack/murder took place in the monster's home.

I believe that the monster bound her hands and feet so that she could not fight him or try to run away while he was raping/attacking her. IMO, it had nothing to do with transporting her to another place for the attack or to dump her body.

Also, IMO, he put the 4 Walmart bags on her head and taped them shut as soon as she was bound, to muffle her screams and/or to kill her.

All just MOO.

Just jumping off your post and thinking out loud. Why four Walmart bags? Did he try one and it didn't work? If he used four bags to start with, that suggests to me he had some knowledge about such stuff. Me thinks his computer history is going to be grotesque. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member