GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mentioned before that I have a relative who counseled the worst of the worst sex offenders, She quit a great paying job with great benefits because she could not do it one more minute.

They justify everything they do. They do not see ANYTHING wrong with raping a four year old. They are glib and charming, some of them.

The interesting thing she said which is different from research I have read is that most of them did not suffer sex abuse, It was horrendous emotional abuse. But then again, because they are such great liars, they may be lying about that because of some strange reason?

I have read that they escalate from peeping to raping. But that is rapists. Don't know about child offenders.

I cannot believe that TH did not molest others.

As TH's life is examined, I'm sure there will be some warning signs and strange behavior that hinted at something like this happening; however, I'm convinced that the availability of *advertiser censored*, especially the more deviant variety, is impacting human beings in a negative way. This isn't about being prudish; this is about desensitization and escalation until viewing hardcore *advertiser censored* isn't enough.

I'd venture to say that even viewers of softcore *advertiser censored* act out what they see, so how much more tempting for those that view deviant *advertiser censored*?

putting her panties on was a loving gesture. thetarp is similar to a blanket, i mean, just dropping a garbage bag off might not have drawn attention, especially if placed alongside other trashbags.

hmmm.... sure wish we had an answer. someone at that crime scene felt sorry for alana, wanted her to be covered and found for a proper burial asap...

I am unsure how a psychologist can deal with psychopaths like him. :(

She does individual and group therapy for inmates using mental health services. She also does court ordered assessments and evaluates whether or not they have a diagnosis that requires treatment. All inmates entering into a state prison have to be evaluated to determine if they need any sort of special attention because the ones that are developmentally delayed are at risk for being victimized. She also sat down with Yosemite killer Cary Stayner. It's pretty interesting to hear about her job.

Ya.

So I didn't know who David Renz was until just now.

Can't 'unknow' that information now.

putting her panties on was a loving gesture. thetarp is similar to a blanket, i mean, just dropping a garbage bag off might not have drawn attention, especially if placed alongside other trashbags.

hmmm.... sure wish we had an answer. someone at that crime scene felt sorry for alana, wanted her to be covered and found for a proper burial asap...

My view on the wrapping of the body.....

He didn't seem to care about leaving his DNA all over her. I think he had intentions of getting rid of her body where she wouldn't be found right away so being sloppy and leaving DNA wasn't an issue. He probably was going to dump her where the weather and elements would break down the soft tissues and DNA, or dump her in some water or burn her where no one would notice smoke.

Where he did find a problem was transporting her so that none of her fluids, fiber or hairs would touch the transporting vehicle and tie him to the crime. This is why she was bagged up in garbage bags and also wrapped in a tarp.

Where I'm stumped is WHY was her body found on a busy neighborhood street. We're all pretty familiar with DNA and shows like CSI......why would you leave her where people would find her? She had to have been accidentally left there, like she fell off a truck bed. He lives two houses down from her, he would have to have known that the cops would be knocking on doors on his street. Either he's really stupid or he wanted to get caught.

Just seems like the action of someone with a totally different mindset than TH. IMO

I agree. Either a female or someone who felt shame. I do believe LE knows who the accomplice is by now. TH had to have used cell, or email to contact someone.

I agree, there's no rehabilitation for these types of sex offenders, and it would help with overcrowding if they're executed as soon as the guilty verdict and sentence are announced. I personally think lethal injection is too kind for these individuals, as states still have things like the electric chair available for use in executions.

Is the electric chair cruel? Because if we don't bring it back soon, it will surely be unusual and then we won't be ABLE to bring it back.

From The Texas Juvenile Justice Department website:

§ 58.211. RESCINDING RESTRICTED ACCESS.
(a) If the department has notified a juvenile probation department that a record has been placed on restricted access and the department later receives information in the department's criminal history system that the subject of the records has been convicted of or placed on deferred adjudication for a felony or a misdemeanor punishable by confinement in jail for an offense committed after the person reached the age of 17, the person's juvenile records are no longer subject to restricted access. The department shall notify the appropriate local juvenile probation departments in the manner described by Section 58.203 that the person's records are no longer subject to restricted access.

http://www.tjjd.texas.gov/programs/famcode_records.aspx

Does this mean that sleuthers can find a juvie record for TH if he has one?

He has only one offense on file.

The only documented Saginaw police incident involved car tires that he was suspected of slashing in 2010 — at the Gallagher home.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...oubled-that-accused-killer-was-a-neighbor.ece

I'm going to try and avoid being too graphic, but I'm not sure he put on her panties. I think he may have never taken them off. By all accounts, Alanna was a spitfire, so I think she fought him. IMHO, based on all that we've heard and read, I don't think Alanna suffered external wounds other than (probable) bruising. We know she was bound, and I think she was bound because she was fighting. I think he either removed her clothes, and bound her because she was struggling, or he bound her and cut off her clothes. The panties could've have been pulled down or pushed to the side.

Either way, I'm not sure her panties being on is indicative of all the redressing implies. Also, I think the tarp was more about concealment than any kind of loving/sorrowful gesture.

Boy, those words make me have funny suspicions. Sounds like someone who cared about Alanna or perhaps TH?

I'm going to try and avoid being too graphic, but I'm not sure he put on her panties. I think he may have never taken them off. By all accounts, Alanna was a spitfire, so I think she fought him. IMHO, based on all that we've heard and read, I don't think Alanna suffered external wounds other than (probable) bruising. We know she was bound, and I think she was bound because she was fighting. I think he either removed her clothes, and bound her because she was struggling, or he bound her and cut off her clothes. The panties could've have been pulled down or pushed to the side.

Either way, I'm not sure her panties being on is indicative of all the redressing implies. Also, I think the tarp was more about concealment than any kind of loving/sorrowful gesture.

I don't think floridamomma was attributing the "loving gesture" of redressing Alanna in her panties to TH, but to an otherwise uninvolved accomplice who felt bad for Alanna and was trying to somehow make it better.

The scenario you outline is, of course, entirely possible. We're only theorizing.

Where do I start?

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/D...riminalHistory/Index.aspx?CreateNewUser=False

This ^^^ link requires that I sign up and that I live in Texas!

Anyone have an idea where to search juvenile records in Texas?

He has not yet been convicted, nor has the case been adjudicated, so none of his (TH's) juvenile records would have been released, and will not be released until the aforementioned conditions have been met. That is my take on the way the statute reads, anyway.

I can honestly tell you I am lost (your post). I must have missed something. I was only answering the question as to what the pink sticker is on mom's car.

I see NOTHING wrong with that sticker on the car (nor the Fuzzy's Taco one).
There are Browning logo stickers on so many cars and trucks in Texas it's not even funny. I do not think it has anything to do with this murder.

:seeya: thank you :blushing:

Either way, I'm not sure her panties being on is indicative of all the redressing implies. Also, I think the tarp was more about concealment than any kind of loving/sorrowful gesture

RBBM

I agree with the BBM.

I don't think floridamomma was attributing the "loving gesture" of redressing Alanna in her panties to TH, but to an otherwise uninvolved accomplice who felt bad for Alanna and was trying to somehow make it better.

The scenario you outline is, of course, entirely possible. We're only theorizing.

exactly.

O/T . That Stayner case is a heartbreaker to me. He is the brother of Stephen Stayner who was kidnapped and kept for several years.

The Stayners went through living hell.

I sure do wonder where TH was for the years from 2010 on.

BBM I have read that male perps tend to bury their victims whereas female perps tend to wrap their victims. Wrapping being a form of a female motherly gesture of swaddling. It would be interesting to learn specifically in what manner the tarp was wrapped around precious Alanna.

Panties being on, I agree with you. I believe they were just pulled down far enough. With all we have learned about TH thus far, I do not see him redressing little Alanna at all. I do not see TH taking care with wrapping in a tarp either. I do see TH using the trash bag our little Angel was found in but someone else wrapping in the tarp. The only way I can see TH wrapping Alanna in the tarp is if the wrapping was haphazardly done. The young boys who found her by unwrapping the tarp would have that information and LE if the boys were able to remember.

This is all my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members