GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there proof the birth father never saw TH. TIA

From MSM, he found out he had a son when TH was 13. Then, he requested DNA to prove paternity. Don't know when it was confirmed that he was the Bio-Dad. But, in his interview with the reporter, he stated he had tried to see his bio-son but no information was provided to him from the agency. I thought I read somewhere that he had recently been in touch with TH to meet, but has since changed is mind since the murder.

I'm sure someone can link it. If not, I will find it later. HTH

From MSM, he found out he had a son when TH was 13. Then, he requested DNA to prove paternity. Don't know when it was confirmed that he was the Bio-Dad. But, in his interview with the reporter, he stated he had tried to see his bio-son but no information was provided to him from the agency. I thought I read somewhere that he had recently been in touch with TH to meet, but has since changed is mind since the murder.

Geisen said that he had had a brief relationship with Kimberly Holder while both lived in Boyd as teenagers but that she’d never told him she was pregnant with his child.

After learning that paternity tests confirmed he was Holder’s father, Geisen said he tried unsuccessfully to meet the boy.

“I’ve tired to contact them, get ahold of them, and nobody was helping me out with anything,” said Geisen, who lives in Montana. “I’ve tried getting ahold of the child support office. They don’t give me any information. All they gave me on the paper was when he was born and his birthday and such.”

Geisen said he is continuing to pay back child support for his son but after hearing of Holder’s charges, is no longer interested in meeting him.

“If those accusations are true, I don’t even want to acknowledge that he is my son,” Geisen said.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html

Thanks Angel, I wasn't sure if his father saw him from birth until recent years. :seeya:

Serious question: Does anyone really think we can figure out all these criminals? I know we try so hard to figure them out, but I don't think it's possible to put a label/diagnose on all on them. Some are just messed up to the core. I think TH might just be one of those. Fueled by drugs and other stuff. IMO - once you introduce drugs into the equation, a diagnose is so much harder, as they physically change the make-up of your brain.

O/T - I was watching the Josh Young trial today and his Bio-Dad is just pure evil to the core. JMO

Serious question: Does anyone really think we can figure out all these criminals? I know we try so hard to figure them out, but I don't think it's possible to put a label/diagnose on all on them. Some are just messed up to the core. I think TH might just be one of those. Fueled by drugs and other stuff. IMO - once you introduce drugs into the equation, a diagnose is so much harder, as they physically change the make-up of your brain.

O/T - I was watching the Josh Young trial today and his Bio-Dad is just pure evil to the core. JMO

I watched that too Angel. Josh's dad.....a demon. Imo

I don't know that I can, but depending on if he goes to trial, someone will be working on figuring it out.

And the FBI profilers will certainly add him to their data base.

We know so little, so it is hard to figure out. But we can guess that there are elements that are probably in the toxic mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP