GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these discussions on what issues are with TH.

In the Somer Thompson case in Florida, there was no trial so a lot of info did not come out.

He hid everything, so a totally different type of criminal.

James Fallon, who many of you have heard of, is a neuro scientist. He discovered he has a psychpath's brain.

Here is his take on things if you have not heard it before

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127888976

Wow! I had to bookmark that page!!!!! Thank you SO much for that very interesting link!

Just heard on the local news (fox) that th's mom plans on selling her house. No link so IMO I guess.

Just heard on the local news (fox) that th's mom plans on selling her house. No link so IMO I guess.

I don't think she can face her neighbors anymore and she also needs money for the lawyers. JMO If LE has the note Tyler wrote, I wonder if it has a confession in there. If Tyler pleads not guilty then that will really really suck for everyone. JMO

I don't think she can face her neighbors anymore and she also needs money for the lawyers. JMO If LE has the note Tyler wrote, I wonder if it has a confession in there. If Tyler pleads not guilty then that will really really suck for everyone. JMO

I don't blame her either. That would be a tough one if she was clueless to what her son was capable of.

However, I am still having problems with point A to point B. I have a theory and it is only a theory. I think we will see another arrest in the case. I don't think TH did this alone. IMO

I love these discussions on what issues are with TH.

In the Somer Thompson case in Florida, there was no trial so a lot of info did not come out.

He hid everything, so a totally different type of criminal.

James Fallon, who many of you have heard of, is a neuro scientist. He discovered he has a psychpath's brain.

Here is his take on things if you have not heard it before

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127888976

From your link and to me the most important part "" They believe that brain patterns and genetic makeup are not enough to make anyone a psychopath. You need a third ingredient: abuse or violence in one's childhood.''' B I N G O !
Tks for sharing this :)

I dont blame her.
I think the listing agent would have to disclose whether or not a murder took place in the home.
so if she lists it we will know if thats where the murder took place. I personally feel that it did, but to my knowledge LE hasnt revealed it yet.

Anyone else notice that just after the 1 minute mark, it shows someone being removed from the scene on a stretcher? I don't have the ability to blow this image up, but just judging by what it looks like he is wearing, could this be TH?

The man on the stretcher is the detective who was shot. The stretcher mattress is blue, look just above it and you can see his bare leg where they tore his pants to get to the wound.

From your link and to me the most important part "" They believe that brain patterns and genetic makeup are not enough to make anyone a psychopath. You need a third ingredient: abuse or violence in one's childhood.''' B I N G O !
B b m
Exactly what some have suggested! ;)

Which couldn't be from the father since he wasn't in TH's life. Thank you!

I mainly handled low level first time offenders. There were many cases of juveniles that started with petty theft and their crimes would escalate over the years until they ended up in the adult system. Most were involved in some sort of gang activity. It is rare to see someone with this level of "psychopathy". (Just a term I picked, call it what you want) There was one 12 year old that murdered a man in cold blood. The man did a lot to help youth in the community. There was never a clear motive for his actions. He came from a family with a long criminal history. He was just released from prison and he is 23 now. At twelve he would throw and smear his bodily fluids in his cell and at guards. I hope he doesn't murder again, but it's hard to consider he will be a productive citizen if his family are all criminals.

In my "personal" opinion, I believe that there are some that are born with dysfunction in the brain that predisposes them to commit violent acts of this nature. Because of this predisposition, when other environmental factors (can be a combination of many different variables) are added it increases the odds of humans committing these horrific acts.

BBM - You mentioned a cry for help. IMO any child displaying negative behavior for attention is crying out for help. It's much easier to ignore a child, look the other way and let the child run the streets than it is to work with the child and reinforce positive behavior. All children need nurturing and positive role models. A child with special needs requires more care.

Did TH fall through the cracks as far as having any type of support system or intervention in his life before it escalated to this level?
How would we know if he fell through the cracks? He is a juvenile at 17. If there is any psych record we will likely NEVER
see it, Imoo.

If nothing else this punk was born pure evil. :moo:

Hasn't he said he's not interested in meeting TH?

(Sorry, but are we really accusing the bio dad of abusing TH?)

Is there proof the birth father never saw TH. TIA

Just his comments in MSM that he tried to get contact info from the state and they didn't give it to him. He said he's no longer interested in meeting him.

Just his comments in MSM that he tried to get contact info from the state and they didn't give it to him. He said he's no longer interested in meeting him.

I am so very curious about the paternity papers and the People Finders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers