GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just found this.

The white car (not sure of make) that is parked on TH's driveway in streetview in April and is also parked on the road outside TH's house on 4/11/2013, i've found again on street view on the corner of Jan Court/Bridle Trail.

Here is the car on TH's driveway in April:

4HC8AJ7.jpg

And here it is at the stop sign on Jan Court waiting to turn onto Bridle Trail:

gcfQnve.png

Now if you looked at the map, and the direction the white car is coming from in Jan Court, then it leads me to believe that this person lives around that area. Other than visiting other friends then there's no reason for them to be on that road unless they lived around there. I've marked where the car can be seen, both on Jan Court and outside TH's house on Babbling Brook.

b0tEvw7.jpg

Here are direct links on Google Maps:

Streetview: http://goo.gl/maps/7VdVc

2009/2010 Google Maps view: http://goo.gl/maps/c5tUn (use Google Earth for 4/11/2013 view)

Obviously this car hasn't been mentioned in the investigation at all and it could be anyone. But it's clear whoever it is has associated with TH in mid April this year and may have sold that car since.

I can't find the photo of the two black cars but the wheels and black wall out tires make me wonder if this person in the white Camaro ? now is driving a black car. Like he/she took the wheels off the Camaro and transferred them onto their latest car.

MOO

I pretty much only read the news articles and the info on here, don't do much social media. So now that we know TH was the perp, I'm interested in hearing from those of you who did more sleuthing what made you suspicious of TH early on. Was it a general 'vibe' from TH's online presence or were there more obvious signs that you can report here?

I can't find the photo of the two black cars but the wheels and black wall out tires make me wonder if this person in the white Camaro ? now is driving a black car. Like he/she took the wheels off the Camaro and transferred them onto their latest car.

MOO

I noticed that earlier, too. Hmmm. Didn't someone mention that black wheels are popular with a certain age group or segment of the population?

I pretty much only read the news articles and the info on here, don't do much social media. So now that we know TH was the perp, I'm interested in hearing from those of you who did more sleuthing what made you suspicious of TH early on. Was it a general 'vibe' from TH's online presence or were there more obvious signs that you can report here?

I think it was mainly due to the fact it was reported in MSM that LE spent 30 minutes in the house and came out with an evidence bag on the 2nd July. TH was then seen on video getting into his car and a reporter saying they asked him what LE had taken and he said nothing.

I remember that! :)

wasn't there a lot of discussion that followed about the age of the photos on Google maps, google Earth and Google streetview? I don't remember the details, only that people were wondering how relevant any of it was because of the age of the photos. Or have I lost my marbles? :up:

I remember that! :)

wasn't there a lot of discussion that followed about the age of the photos on Google maps, google Earth and Google streetview? I don't remember the details, only that people were wondering how relevant any of it was because of the age of the photos. Or have I lost my marbles? :up:

Yeah. I found the Google Maps satellite images to be from 2009-2010ish. The Google Earth satellite images taken on 11/4/2013 and the streetview images are from April 2013 too.

Here's my post about that :)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #10 **ARREST**

I think he only became a "known neighborhood trouble maker" after his arrest. There sure were lots of stories about him bullying, etc. but not prior. Kind of like Monday-morning quarterbacks.

Also, didn't we read from the grandfather that he was ADHD or something when younger? Trust me, if mom brought it up to the police at all, when mental health issues and minors come together, police do not do anything. I can attest to many police visits to my own home when my twins, now almost 19, were 11, 13, etc. and once I told them about that particular boy's mental health history, their eyes glazed over. They would rather see them dealt with in a hospital or a visit to the psych than in jail or juvie.

Now, turn 18 and one day or in TH's case in TX, 17, that's a whole new ballgame.

RSBM:

Easy to talk about the "trouble-maker" once everyone was gathered over this horrible incident and were comparing notes.

I totally agree that when a child is involved with the police and the child has some sort of MH diagnosis, the police back-off.

Could have been that neighbors did call the police on TH for various things over the years. The police officer would go to mom's door and state what the complaint was and all she would have to do would be mention the diagnosis and the police would leave it to her to have him seen by his healthcare provider.

I will also say, from personal experience, that my son who had an ADD diagnosis, turned ODD diagnosis (at 14 yrs.old) was once caught trespassing with a load of other kids. When the police called, my husband had them take my son to a mental health facility rather than allowing him to get a juvenile police record.

This is why I keep surmising that TH had a diagnosis and may have been in the juvie legal system if not in a residential behavioral unit at one time. Too many neighbors reporting his bad behavior "after the fact", not to believe that more wasn't reported before. There may have been plenty that DID report it while it was going on and he had to be put away at some point. Maybe they don't want their names in the news, kwim?

As far as the Gallagher's NOT pressing charges over the admitted slashed tire incident, I believe TH read that as Mr. Gallagher being a push-over and he targeted him with his bullying.

I believe TH set the fire too. Just think that LE was ready to pounce with the Arrest Warrant and didn't want to give TH any kind of heads up that might have screwed things up.

I think he fantasized about doing this for awhile.

I think he thought he was not going to be found out.

Who has chemicals at home that destroy DNA? I am sure we all do, but would you know that? Some do, but we are talking TH here. He looked into it.

I like the theory he used a stolen belt.

Perhaps LE does not test a lot of areas for DNA, but in this case I think they have because of the possibility of an accomplice.

On the search warrant, they seized gloves, so he had those available.

Whoever put the body where it was found was not worried about getting caught.

I am not convinced he did use something to destroy DNA. We have speculated that this is what he did because of the "unknown liquid" all over Alanna and the collection of hot tub water from the G's house. One theory was that the liquid on Alanna smelled like bleach or chlorine. But there are other possible explanations. This was before the autopsy. LE may have collected the tub water in case the autopsy revealed she had drowned. The liquid on Alanna may not have smelled like bleach/chlorine. If it didn't, was there something else that pointed to TH using a liquid to destroy DNA? Apologies in advance if I missed something.

Oh, and about the Gallagher's slashed tires:

Who the hell, in their RIGHT mind, slashes tires, knocks on the door and tells the people that their tires are slashed....AND when the police come, admits THEY did it????

Pretty sure I have that scenario correct.

WHO??

Someone with a MH/MR diagnosis or someone who is a flat out psychopath!!

:scared:

I think it was mainly due to the fact it was reported in MSM that LE spent 30 minutes in the house and came out with an evidence bag on the 2nd July. TH was then seen on video getting into his car and a reporter saying they asked him what LE had taken and he said nothing.

With hindsight it all looks so different to me now. At the time, I passed off any suspicion I had on him and assumed they were being helpful neighbours who had some information and maybe a surveillance tape. Boy, that couldn't have been more wrong :facepalm:

Who the hell, in their RIGHT mind, slashes tires, knocks on the door and tells the people that their tires are slashed....AND when the police come, admits THEY did it????

WHO??

Sure didn't seem to mind taking the credit for that, did he?

WHO??

Antisocial Personality Disorder? Pretty much a psychopath.

MOO
Yes, Dandan mentioned that in earlier thread.

Have to say great work on finding the Camero in a different place dandan.

I was suspicious why they knew the car was coming when they were parked on TH's drive. Now I think they musta saw the google car by chance when out and about, then followed it around their neighbourhood.

Sure didn't seem to mind taking the credit for that, did he?

Antisocial Personality Disorder? Pretty much a psychopath.

Seems as if he were SCREAMING for help!

I'd be freaked that my numb-nuts neighbor did this and wouldn't care what his diagnosis might be.

Why would someone let him get away with it?
What was his excuse or reason?

"uh, duh, I hate Mondays"?

I am trying to follow this case, but because I cannot be on the forum 24/7 I am finding when I do log in there is so much new conversation that I have missed. So, I am wondering if there is an area where new developments are being posted. Thanks in advance for pointing me there if it exists. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46