GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Certainly he MAY have communicated, by speaking or writing or whatever, and we are just not aware of it.

Certainly he MAY have communicated, by speaking or writing or whatever, and we are just not aware of it.

I hope it sticks too in court. I agree we don't know what's going on. TH looks bad though in the mugshot. Never thought I'd say he could look worse, honestly, he does. He wasn't that way when he raped and murdered this little one.

Was it through the side of the throat, tongue & lodged in his cheek bone? Whoa. No brain damage that direction. Can't find trajectory pics to explain it.

I hope to hear it might have been otherwise, the eye bruised. Not my usual type post, but I'm so so sick another 17 yo has taking a young child & murdered again.

I hope we get an update soon on whether he is communicating with LE. His appearance is so different, oddly enough it seems to have improved IMO.

He did undergo a tracheotomy, which indicates he suffered injuries to his wind pipe and quite possibly the larynx, so it could be a good while before he can speak. I agree he looks awful, but if he's healthy enough to be transferred to the jail, surely he's well enough to communicate to some degree in writing. As far as LE interviewing him, that might have to wait awhile. I suspect he's under a great deal of medication not only to treat his physical injuries, but his chemical withdrawal, as well. Even in light of the horrible crimes he's accused of, it makes my heart sad to see another young life destroyed.

Teen suspect in Saginaw girl’s slaying expected to make “slow recovery”
Posted Wednesday, Jul. 31, 2013
Star-Telegram
By Deanna Boyd
Police spokesman Damon Ing said Tyler Holder continued to receive breathing assistance after a tracheotomy and cannot speak to investigators. Though Holder is expected to recover from his injury, Ing said it is going to be a “slow recovery.”
“I’ll be surprised if he’s out before three months,” Ing said. “I would be ecstatic if that happened. That would be a miraculous recovery.”

Does anyone know what court appearances he will be scheduled for now that he has been transferred? He has not pleaded yet that I am aware of.

“I’ll be surprised if he’s out before three months,” Ing said. “I would be ecstatic if that happened. That would be a miraculous recovery.”

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html

And he was out about a week later...

Maybe he means out from under Drs care. IDK Ing makes it hard to listen to what he says as truth. Feels like I'm watching Big Brother expect the unexpected. What he says seems to contradict what is really happening.

Was not a pleasant sight to see his mug on all the local news channels fb page the other day. Was not expecting to see him for a few more weeks. Looks like he has a bit of tears in his eyes. Hoping he is in pain for a long time. Wont bring Alanna back but I want him in pain, scared and nervous as I'm sure Alanna felt. Thinking what Alanna was think and felt that day breaks my heart.

I hope we get an update soon on whether he is communicating with LE. His appearance is so different, oddly enough it seems to have improved IMO.

I know others on the thread have said they think he looks worse, and I guess in some ways he does, in terms of black eye and just looking exhausted. But the menacing, tough look seems to be gone. Perhaps it has dawned on him the enormity of what he did and the trouble he is in. I hope so.

:twocents:

I never thought TH looked menacing at all, just looked like a stoner to me. JMO

I know others on the thread have said they think he looks worse, and I guess in some ways he does, in terms of black eye and just looking exhausted. But the menacing, tough look seems to be gone. Perhaps it has dawned on him the enormity of what he did and the trouble he is in. I hope so.

:twocents:
ITA. He also just looks almost completely different jmo. Maybe it's pain and fear/terror. Jmo he wanted suicide by cop, and didn't get his wish. Good. JMO

ITA. He also just looks almost completely different jmo. Maybe it's pain and fear/terror. Jmo he wanted suicide by cop, and didn't get his wish. Good. JMO

I think he looks like the "edginess" is gone. He has a look of resignation maybe even relief, IMO. He was out of control in his behaviors and now, it's being controlled. Someone else is at the "wheel" of his life....the legal system. He probably has more structure in his life now, than he ever did! He is being completely dominated...something I believe he craved all along.

Never thought he wanted suicide by cop. I believe that he was living a "risky" lifestyle and probably always grabbed a pistol when the doorbell rang. He was paranoid for a number of reasons, but I don't think he expected to be shooting a cop. I suspect he thought that LE would go away when he said he didn't want to talk to them and freaked when they said they had a warrant. Hell, LE wasn't even wearing armor, so I don't believe they were expecting a confrontation.

Along with plenty of other people, TH is happy to be caught, IMO. Finally stopped from a downward spiral that unfortunately ended with Alanna's death.

RIP baby girl. :cry:

I never thought TH looked menacing at all, just looked like a stoner to me. JMO

I think it was a persona he cultivated, he wanted to appear that way. Like when he pulled the knife on that kid. You're right, he looked like a stoner. Dreds didn't help.

I agree that he looks better. I am surprised they did not shave that hair. It must be unsanitary.

He looked like a monster when LE came to the house for the samples.

He is a monster, but does not look like one to me.

He is undoubtedly drugged up with all kinds of painkillers. It will be interesting when he is off all drugs, except maybe for some anti depressants.

What a nightmare for everyone. It spreads far and wide. Many people's lives are altered forever

So wonder if he is allowed visitors? If so, wonder if he has received any? Besides his attorney.

I think it was a persona he cultivated, he wanted to appear that way. Like when he pulled the knife on that kid. You're right, he looked like a stoner. Dreds didn't help.

Bbm, ITA, hope that worked, not good at trying bbm on this phone, sorry.

I think he looks like a middle aged woman in the mugshot.

Guess that's the way I feel about him, pardon my joke.

I think he looks like a middle aged woman in the mugshot.

He certainly looks older than 17.
I wonder how many grown men (that met with him) had no idea of his age.

He looked pretty drugged most of the time but the picture of him by the car outside when LE came to the house to collect evidence...he looked mean there to me.

I think he looks lost. It would be very cool if this turned his life around to some degree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back