GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know how to link from my phone. But the most recent picture that is linked on Facebook on NBC DFW page. Are the ends of his hair dyed. .... purple???!!!!??

This <modsnip> infuriates me to no end.

I knew someone here would beat me to the WFAA link. I really expected him to look worse from the gunshot. Also kinda wondered where that black eye came from.

I am shocked at his appearance. First of all, he does not look as monstrous as he did in the video of LE coming to the house when they took samples. He looks young in that mugshot.

And big whoop. I figured his face would be missing. Maybe it will be a long recovery to heal on the neck, but all I can do is say that I am blown away by that mugshot

Dang. That just looks like a typical "resisted arrest" mugshot. Sure doesn't look like he got shot in the head, like they were first reporting. Or shot in the chin, like they reported later. Or wouldn't be talking for a long time, like the spokesman said. He looks like he really was capable of pitching a fit and spitting while they were loading him into the ambulance.

I don't like the wording of that article either. He "was wounded in an exchange of gunfire" at his home when they came to arrest him.

NO! He was wounded because he pulled a gun that he had concealed behind his back and shot a policeman, nearly to death. Another cop had to return fire to keep TH from killing the police at the scene.

IMO, Detective Lodatto suffered much worse than TH. He nearly died from his wounds and TH just looks like he has a boo boo. :furious:

I'm shockedddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!! I expected something more?

I can't even think of the right words to describe how I feel about his mug shot.

me link:

Bill Miller &#8207;@Bill_MillerST 1h Another search warrant released in Alanna Gallagher case. Guns and ammo removed from suspect Tyler Holder's home, Babbling Brook in Saginaw

Dang. That just looks like a typical "resisted arrest" mugshot. Sure doesn't look like he got shot in the head, like they were first reporting. Or shot in the chin, like they reported later. Or wouldn't be talking for a long time, like the spokesman said. He looks like he really was capable of pitching a fit and spitting while they were loading him into the ambulance.

I don't like the wording of that article either. He "was wounded in an exchange of gunfire" at his home when they came to arrest him.

NO! He was wounded because he pulled a gun that he had concealed behind his back and shot a policeman, nearly to death. Another cop had to return fire to keep TH from killing the police at the scene.

IMO, Detective Lodatto suffered much worse than TH. He nearly died from his wounds and TH just looks like he has a boo boo. :furious:

Respectfully BBM:

I thought it was mentioned he had a tracheostomy tube for a while. If so, that would impede talking. (Not writing, though!) :seeya:

Well I guess my video I posted was waaaaaaay over the top.
Looks like a graze to the neck. Looks like recovery time won't be that long.

Wow, never expected a mug shot so soon. I agree first a shot in the head, then the chin and it looks like a shot to the neck. This is one lucky <modsnip>...perhaps not.

I think theres a good chance he will try and kill himself in the early days of his incarceration..

Well I guess my video I posted was waaaaaaay over the top.
Looks like a graze to the neck. Looks like recovery time won't be that long.

I was so expecting something like your video. This doesn't even look bad at all!

They will have him in suicide clothes to stop that from happening. Will he talk? Or will lawyers and mother not allow it?

Mom had all of those guns ! Wow. That's a lot for the middle of the city.

:waitasec: and why pray tell wasn't this stuff gathered in the first search warrant.

I don't recall guns being listed in the first SW, were they. If not there might have been a separate one for all firearms.

:waitasec: and why pray tell wasn't this stuff gathered in the first search warrant.

I think they may have seen it when searching the house and needed a warrant to get rhe items.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrysDan96
Back