GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Base of the Vitamix mixer: to check for evidence of drugs? Chopping up weed?

Curses. I did not see her FB, but heard about it on here.

She must not have thought it was him. She did not move anything out. Then again, maybe they did and who knows what those things might be

Those Vitamix blenders are expensive.

Maybe he got it with the five finger discount

Dumb joke, think about the gun photos on facebook. Instead of photos of him, photos of "them."

(Haha, this was driving me nuts and WS wouldn't let me post to ask you to explain!!)

Yeah, and why just the base? Where's the ... Top part? Carafe, whatever?

I can only think of one drug related use off the top of my head for a blender: some people buy dried poppy pods online and pulverize them to make opium tea. (Or they did before eBay shut that down; some people still sell them directly though.)

But still: where's the actual carafe?

Long shot, but maybe the Vitamix base was just by happenstance visible in a photo found that connects to the crime. (I hope not -- I hope no photos.)

Yeah, and why just the base? Where's the ... Too part? Carafe, whatever?

I can only think of one drug related use off the top of my head for a blender: some people buy dried poppy pods online and pulverize them to make opium tea. (Or they did before eBay shut that down; some people still sell them directly though.)

I think LE just needs that part because there is likely a rubber seal that wasn't cleaned properly and will likely contain whatever it is they are looking for. JMO

Yeah, and why just the base? Where's the ... Top part? Carafe, whatever?

Maybe it got broken recently, or stained or discolored to some degree and they tossed it.

OR -- maybe the carafe was found at another spot connected to the crime (because I still am not convinced everything happened at TH's residence).

OR -- again a long shot and hope is not true -- maybe it got broken in some type of struggle with Alanna and tiny glass shards were found with her.

I think LE just needs that part because there is likely a rubber seal that wasn't cleaned properly and will likely contain whatever it is they are looking for. JMO

I've never had a Vitamix, but I think on most "regular" blenders, the seal is inside a little bottom cap that screws onto the carafe, not on the base.

Maybe it got broken recently, or stained or discolored to some degree and they tossed it.

OR -- maybe the carafe was found at another spot connected to the crime (because I still am not convinced everything happened at TH's residence).

OR -- again a long shot and hope is not true -- maybe it got broken in some type of struggle with Alanna and tiny glass shards were found with her.

Indians used a mortar and pestle to mash poppy seeds.

Pflittttt I was hoping he was shot in the face like we heard. :blushing:
Looking at him then thinking of Alanna makes me madder than heck.

He does look like he has lost weight and probably a rough detox from drugs....

My goodness, no one here needs that many guns!! That's crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness he didn't use the dang AR-15. :banghead:

Oh yes people do....people of legal age, who legally own and collect guns. I know a lot of people who do just that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back