GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pflittttt I was hoping he was shot in the face like we heard. :blushing:
Looking at him then thinking of Alanna makes me madder than heck.

I hear ya!!!
Doesnt he look older than 17?
And hard and cold!
I hope his detox was miserable for him!

He does look like he has lost weight and probably a rough detox from drugs....

He sure does look like he's lost weight. Quite a bit since we saw him walking about the day Alanna was killed.
Hope his detox is unbearable. :blushing: :moo:

I hear ya!!!
Doesnt he look older than 17?
And hard and cold!
I hope his detox was miserable for him!

:seeya: he looks at least like he's in his 20s. We want the same type detox for him.

Looking again at the mugshot....I wonder is he was shot in the neck and the bullet went into or behind his eye.

Does It look like that to anyone else? Imo

Looking again at the mugshot....I wonder is he was shot in the neck and the bullet went into or behind his eye.

Does It look like that to anyone else? Imo

Oh yeah, there's a possibility. I was running through possible causes of the black eye, but that one hadn't crossed my mind. I figured it occurred in the struggle, but it could be the bullet.

The mixer is an interesting clue. But I also thought that of the toilet paper when that was originally taken as evidence.

How long was he in the hospital? I know when my 2 year old fell and tagged her upper cheek/lower eye area on a coffee table her black eye lasted for weeks, it was a very slow healing injury. I wonder if the black eye is from a bullet or some sort of physical altercation with the cop at his house or in the hospital with staff.

Oh yeah, there's a possibility. I was running through possible causes of the black eye, but that one hadn't crossed my mind. I figured it occurred in the struggle, but it could be the bullet.

I think a lot of kinds of trauma to the area around the head can cause black eyes (or a black eye) -- some kinds you wouldn't expect to do so.

Also, he could have hit into someone's knee or an object, etc., during the struggle (besides an intentional fist, I'm talking about).

A black eye, periorbital hematoma, or a shiner, is ecchymosis (bruising) around the eye commonly due to an injury to the face rather than eye injury. The name is given due to the color of bruising. The so-called black eye is caused by bleeding beneath the skin and around the eye. Sometimes, a black eye indicates a more extensive injury, even a skull fracture, particularly if the area around both eyes is bruised, or if there has been a prior head injury. ...

read more at: Black eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think a lot of kinds of trauma to the area around the head can cause black eyes (or a black eye) -- some kinds you wouldn't expect to do so.

Also, he could have hit into someone's knee or an object, etc., during the struggle (besides an intentional fist, I'm talking about).

Maybe someone at the hospital slugged him!!!! J/K

Maybe someone at the hospital slugged him!!!! J/K

Well you never know, there could have been a struggle with hospital staff, not necessarily a fist, but a hard object. Maybe he was dealing with withdrawals and hit his face on the bed rails....it's all guessing at this point though.

Like others, I'm underwhelmed by his mugshot. I was expecting more damage. The flip side of him not dying is that he has to face what he's done, and it sounds like LE has a very strong case against him.

And then, too, some black eyes are present at birth ... see my current avatar (this post will make no sense at all once I change avatars). :D

My first thought of the black eye was from the gunshot wound. I wonder if there was a exit wound or the bullet lodged somewhere.

That's why I asked. I have no idea. Drugs is my guess.

Well.....probably drugs. Hope so!
One thing I wondered was the liquid she was covered in might have been a blend......
thats just one thing I wondered......

My first thought of the black eye was from the gunshot wound. I wonder if there was a exit wound or the bullet lodged somewhere.

So there could be more physical damage internally that we can't see. Unless the bullet went straight across the front of his neck, it must have either lodged or exited somewhere. I think the force of the impact of the bullet could cause the blood vessels around the eye to rupture, even if the bullet itself didn't go that far.

Ugh. My words aren't working today. I hope that makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KrysDan96
Back